Shithole

Admit it. Trump's comment about shithole countries was un-American

America is fast becoming a shithole, I'd say it was quintessentially American and on point.

Is this an ironic post? Or just stupid?
Op needs to move to a shithole country to prove to us there are no shithole countries.
Then Op needs to prove Trump actually said it. Durbin is a known liar and traitor.

Friendly reminder that 'The New Colossus' was written by a kike.

That poem was added a lot later.

That poem is un American

America was supposed to be an Ethno-state

>some kike wrote a poem a hundred years ago so you have to act like it's the word of God

The word of god was also written by a kike.

Admit it
Thx for the new banned key words

quadriplets wasted on a basket case flag

Ummm what about the persuit of happyness u BIGOT
you fucking DUMBNASS

Every country in the world is a shithole compared to the US of A. And that includes Nippon you weeaboo degenerates.

bitcoin will always be worth more than walloons

kill yourself shill rat

Constitution, as written by the Founding Fathers, literally states that only white Europeans can be citizens. Sage oven dodgers.

I'd say that his (((alleged))) comment was in poor taste, and certainly befitting a man of his station, but not untrue.

Its like calling the fat girl a landwhale while she's within ear shot. Its not gonna curry favors with anyone. Its just plain rude.

I’m still trying to figure out how liberals think that poem translates to “give me all your illegal immigrants”

>bc Obama was a pussy for 8 years America has always been filled with nigger faggots

Nope. We're back. Fuck off, we're full.

Actually, you are the only one doing the landwhale any service.

Feelings are overated.

Hurting foreign faggots feelings is the most American thing we can do without turning them into glass. Fuck outa' here

>Nigger countries are shitholes

Sage

Checked

Do leftists honestly believe no country has a fucking right to pick and choose who to let in? Reading our history, immigrants have always been the majority in our prisons, they have always chosen to continue speaking their language and had to be forced to speak our language. We've technically had nothing uniting about our country in at least 100 years.
We should only let in Brits and Northern Irish, Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders, and South African Boer. Nothing else. They know our language, they're similar to us in religious beliefs, they're who the founders would have gladly allowed, possibly even allowed Frenchman, it wouldn't be that difficult for them to integrate.
Overall I'd say we deserve to close our borders for a good 100 years in order to sort ourselves out then bring some in with regards to quotas like before. Fuck leftists.
Also
>A fucking poem is worth more than fucking law

/thread

You know that Jewish poem carved into a gift from France is not a governing doctrine for the United States, right?

Checked and correct

Go to hell you shit sucking slave faggot. Go to africa if you want to be surrounded by filthy animals.

Emma Lazarus wrote that poem and it was inscribed on the statue

>Emma Lazarus was born in New York City, July 22, 1849,[5] into a large Sephardic Jewish family.[a] She was the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus, a wealthy Jewish merchant,[7] and sugar refiner;[8]
>Sephardic
>Jewish

everytime

>American exceptionalism is un-American
really fires up the ovens

wtf i love wretched refuse now

So the fucking statue of liberty was a multicultural white genocide trojan horse all this time?

Fucking Jews, man.

>it says "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses from places like norway, not more from those shithole countries..."
I mean, that was essentially how things worked up until 1965. I guess the first ~200 years of our nation's history were "unamerican"?

"give me your tired"

How about no.
That "poem" was written by a kike cunt.
She had nothing to do with the Statue of Liberty's origins.
The Statue of Liberty has nothing to do with immigration.

Trump was 100% wrong about these countries being shit holes. We need to stop giving these countries foreign aide immediately. They are too nice to need it.

>Muh statue!!!
That is an ideology. It isn't a law.
It also doesn't say "Give me all your unscreened 3rd world people who burn the flag"