Obviously, DACA is a cancer upon America, but would you guys support extending it for the border wall...

Obviously, DACA is a cancer upon America, but would you guys support extending it for the border wall, and repeal of O'care?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/193817/republicans-favor-path-citizenship-wall.aspx
morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170817_crosstabs_Politico_v1_TB.pdf
politico.com/story/2017/09/13/dreamers-daca-citizenship-poll-242630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a decent deal. As long as there's no possible path to citizenship and no way to vote, possibly. But it's a deal the dems will never make

sure, open the borders and abolish all forms of welfare

I think they might take it. As long as beaners can work there.

Obamacare is the most important legislative accomplishment democrats have done in the past decade. It's already crippled because of Trump's repeal of the mandate, they can't give it up.

Majority of people agree about DACA though.

Agree about daca in what regard though?

I’m ok with DACA if and ONLY IF we get a wall, and end chain migration. If “dreamer” must be on 2 year probation and if they fuck up parents are punished cartel style. Shitskkn mexicunts only respond to violence and pesos and beans.

I like this idea as well user. Well played.

They have to go back.

No, all 11 million need to go back

Most Americans support DACA, but don't think it's worth ending CHIP and defunding the government over them

Thanks!

Not saying that they don't, but we can depot those who aren't in DACA, and the wall will help the rest.

No.

Building the border wall is pointless if you grant amnesty to the illegals, and the only bad part of Obamacare is already gone.

digits confirm trump will end DACA and they'll end up flooding north into Canada. trudeau would love nothing more than to take in 4million non whites.

The regard that if you came here as a young child and you are an adult you are practically American. If you grown up in American culture you probably gonna act American.

This is retardedly idealistic.
>abolish welfare
>open borders
>new "Americans" vote for welfare
>current citizens get fucked
I heard Shapiro mention this. It's one of the most short-sighted ignorant things I've ever heard him say. It's like saying communism works in theory.

This will only work if:

DACA people can't even get a path to citizenship

DACA people will never get to vote

DACA recipients can never ever use chain migration to bring in more people

DACA recipients receive no welfare or social security *

The children of DACA recipients are not citizens and they cannot vote *

Unfortunately those last two are practically impossible and due to that I am sure Trump won't end up renewing this shit show of a law. The potential demographic changes alone are enough for him and every red blooded American to stop this at the first chance they get.

1. Actual repeal is needed.
2. You deport those who are not in DACA. The majority of them.

Obama care needs to stay.

I don't care about DACA peeps getting citizenship if it's only the 690,000 as reported. Denying them actual citizen status is giving Dems a club to wield in future elections. We need to just end the fucking debate. Build a wall, get rid of chain migration, and enforce the law.

Anything short of a physical barrier can be overturned by a vote. The wall is key.

>only bad part of Obamacare is already gone.

Yet somehow it's gotten 10 times worst.

Fuck no. I am sick of people pretending like DACA is a compromise position. Deportation is the compromise position to me throwing these fucking animals out of helicopters.

We have no reason to compromise vis a vis immigration.

Nah, I'd rather deport all of them. Every single last one of those criminal invaders. Frankly I'm in favor of them being shot.

Amnesty incentivises more illegal immigration.

cringe

Persecution incentives racially motivated violence.

Pick your poison.

Cool story. Enjoy living in Mexico.

Nah, I'm good here senpai

>Persecution incentives racially motivated violence.
So, let us violate your laws, "or else".

Last I checked, whites were the best at racially motivated violence, non-whites never shut up about it. If you want to go the violence route, well, I'm not putting money on Mexico.

So why should whites be worried about non-white racially motivated violence against whites?
It's just an exacerbation of the status quo from current interracial crime statistics.

You violate the laws, it's your, white american male, violence.

Mexicans are killing each other in mexico and living humbly in the US, deportations target vulnerable people, not the drug lords that cut heads.

So you're saying Mexico is a shithole?

Of course so it's the US, no one that tolerates 500 gundeaths a year average it's not a shithole.

NO DACA
NEVER
FUCK ILLEGALS
FUCK THEIR FAMILIES.

yes, yes it is.

>no way to vote,
they already vote. Unless we get nation wide voter id this doesn't matter.

It's funny that you think shipping in 10's of millions of Mexicans won't make a place Mexico. And by funny, I mean profoundly retarded.

I sincerely hope you die soon.

Seems like you're just completely worthless.

CHIP has been in limbo for months, it's not like it just ended

Murders with Firearms are superior murders. They're egalitarian by nature. Countries that prohibit their citizens the opportunity to murder their athletic betters are shitholes. Good luck killing someone who has a hundred pound advantage over you in a fight with anything other than a gun.
Reality isn't Hollywood.

Obamacare is dead already. no mandate means its subject to market forces. its a corpse.

if you had to trade it for a wall, maybe. zero chain migration and significant increases in deportations.

i really don't think they need to make that trade tho

Perception of persecution incentives racially motivated violence. The media is inherently anti-white, these people are already commit racially motivated violence. Let's just remove them rather than appease and hope they stop.

Drink your poison.

>We just don't murder each other.

And it works just fine, despise being 80% indians.

>The media is inherently anti-white

Funny considering how many white people are in it.

it's a terrible idea

Once you let them in, they don't leave, ever. They will vote, one way or another, legal or not. They will influence elections and decision-making.

Don't let them in, don't let them stay.
All other policies and choices are second to immigration. Once you let them in, you fuck your country over for good.

No. It is disgraceful that the Democrats would hold the United States hostage to appease illegal immigrants and criminals. Are they going to demand we release all felons from prison next? They are putting illegals before their own constituents and the country they are supposed to serve.

>Build the wall
>Chain migration obliterated
>Obamacare nuked
>System in place where even a misdemeanor nullifies DACA status, instant deportation
>No gibs for entire lifetime, including scholarships
>Random drug tests, testing positive= deportation
>No voting rights
>Must maintain employment, or deportation
>Entire family ineligible for citizenship forever
>15% higher tax rate
This would be a start.

and there were jewish nazis. what's your point?

Of course so it's the US, no one that tolerates 500 gundeaths a year average it's not a shithole.

Is that 505 referring from the number of accidental deaths due to guns in 2013 that you fast googled?

We killed 32,999 in just car deaths 2010, and we don't feel the least bit inclined to ban cars.

It stands to reason that if you want to do the most good, and save the most lives, then you ought to ban cars. Or swimming pools. Or a number of other causes of accidental death.

But no, you have a pathological fear of weapons.

whats wrong with obamacare exactly?

My point is that 90% of television it's white people, barely the bigger starts or producers are "jewish", meaning that they have one jewish ancestor or got converted at some point in their personal history.

I just said 500 cause it sounded like a big number for me, apparently my country it's to peaceful.

what has?

Nothing less than the deportation of every single Spic in the country. Those two choices are unacceptable, the longer the Dems try to post these the closer we get to a new Nazi state.

>285 KB JPG
>Obviously, DACA is a cancer upon America, but would you guys support extending it for the border wall, and repeal of O'care?

Yes. They are already here, have been here for about thirty years.

>I just said 500 cause it sounded like a big number for me

Holy balls, you're intellectually lazy.

>apparently my country it's to peaceful.

Guess what, the world has always been a cruel and violent place, and always will be.

This country is way more fucking peaceful and crime-free than most of the goddamn world, and despite those all those terrible gun deaths, we have no shortage of people wanting to come here.

Perfection is the enemy of the good, and you'll have to learn to tolerate tragedy while you're on this rock.

No.

I hate radical centrist so much.

>most americans
you mean self hating commie whites, (((whites))), and "white" hispanics.
most actual americans understand how retarded allowing illegals to stay in this country under some bullshit act is.

I think the Democrats are being opportunistic and hypocritical, but this shutdown is objectively and indisputably Trump's fault.

He said he would accept any bipartisan budget Congress brought to him. He didn't accept the bipartisan budget they brought to him. He lied and, as a result, Republicans had to take a hard stand against DACA, an issue which they knew Dems weren't going to back down on.

>Communists
>Critical of liars

lol

>This country is way more fucking peaceful and crime-free than most of the goddamn world

It really isn't.

Not for long, Miguel.

As any true Marxist would say, it's relative. I support lying when it aids the struggle of the proletariat and oppose lying when it worsens the struggle of the proletariat. Simple.

Can anyone here actually explain why they hate DACA so much?

It has very strict requirements including criminal background checks, mandatory work/school requirements, etc.

Do you really hate brown people so much that the very idea of them being in your country disturbs you?

Just imagine Dipshit's face when he realizes his "Lying on behalf of the Proletariat" is actually on behalf of the Bourgeoisie.

>Do you really hate brown people so much that the very idea of them being in your country disturbs you?

I see no reason to debate with someone who poisons the well from the very start with "muh racism".

Most major sectors of the bourgeoisie support DACA because of the cheap cost of immigrant labor. A substantial subset, represented by Trump and some parts of the GOP, oppose DACA because they make enormous wealth off private prisons and the border-industrial complex.

I have no illusions. This is a fight between rich capitalist pigs. But one side happens to benefit many proles (the DACA supporters). so I support their actions on this particular issue.

No. DACA must be destroyed. Anyone who is pro-DACA is anti-American.

There is no evidence linking people on the DACA program to any crime or negative economic effects whatsoever.

It's difficult to imagine any reason why someone would want to deport them other than hating brown people.

Because DACA is a predecessor to amnesty, a tactic intended to pump the left up with a million new votes and get such an extreme super majority they can start doing constitutional amendments.
Amnesty was always the end goal, and that's only the goal for the votes.

He's already contradicted himself, showing he's plainly aware that he's siding with the Bourgeoisie over the Proletariat on behalf of the 3.2 million DACA Kulaks. He isn't even good at being a communist. What a failure.

>an anyone here actually explain why they hate DACA so much?

Because it is a stepping stone for their law breaking parents, and because commies like it.

Good enough for me.

DACA it's actually a last moment solution for a problem as old as the union.

This is textbook slippery slope fallacy.

No we don’t. If you’re illegal, you have to go back.
t someone whose wife is a legal immigrant that had her shit together before we were married and spent tens of thousands coming here the right way
Also t guy whose grandmother immigrated from Germany in the 1950s

Do it right or get the fuck out.

Repealing Obamacare is betraying Americans. It proves that *all* they care about is illegals if they agree to such a deal. The average citizen means nothing. I am a Democrat who will actively oppose the party if they repeal Obamacare as leverage.

>slippery slope
>when the senate 'bipartisan' bill mostly written by democrats literally included citizenship for any DACA recipient here for 10years+, 12years+ if they weren't under DACA
It would cover most of the ones here right now.
There is no slippery slope

>Statistics are only true when I agree with them
By all accounts, approximately 80% of Americans support DACA. This is a fact.

>and living humbly in the US

Ah no, negatory user, recent study based off actual data, not feelings, empirically prove illegal immigrants >+140% crime than natives.

Most based study done off Cali prison records, over thirty years.

I always did find it weird how self proclaimed communists will throw the native white working class under the bus in favor of a bunch of blacks and spics.

Nothing has destroyed unions more effectively than the surplus of cheap labor that these so called "communists" push with oral conviction and yet they have the audacity to claim republicans are "being tricked into voting against their own interest" because of tax cuts.

Source? If not, you can get the fuck out. And a CNN or obviously biased poll where out of say 2000 responders, 1800 were line-toeing Democrats is not a fair representation of the American population.

The burden of proof is still on you to show that:

>those immigrants would all vote for democrats
>those immigrants would be enough to form a "super-majority" if they DID all vote for democrats
>that super-majority would result in constitutional amendments
You went from point A to point Z without any elaboration in between. That is a fallacy.

>Poor people with no attachments commit more crime.

Check the crime rates in countries with immigration integration programs, like Canada.

White people can survive a government shutdown until daca expires.
Don't know about the third worlders though

Considering that you're an avowed liar, there's no reason I'd care about anything you have to say with respect to arguments and logic. You believe in the use of untruth to advance your agenda. No reason why I should commit to rational argument when faced with an adversary that refuses to play by the rules of dialectic.

Communism is an internationalist ideology. I support all workers, not just white American workers.

And the solution to the cheap labor problem is obviously a pathway to citizenship, so my position isn't contradictory at all.

There's a Politico poll that verifies. Is that a trustworthy enough source for you?
This is the argumentative equivalent of taking your ball and running home.

Many Americans feel that way.

Link? My googling has different sources giving different percentages, and places like cbs news conveniently don’t show their sample size or demographics yet claim >70% support. I’m still thinking you’re full of shit.

Also, a Gallup poll showed 84% of Americans support a pathway to citizenship. It was a couple years back, but there's no reason to assume people's opinions have changed substantially since then.

news.gallup.com/poll/193817/republicans-favor-path-citizenship-wall.aspx

morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170817_crosstabs_Politico_v1_TB.pdf

Sorry, it's a PDF. Maybe there's an HTML version somewhere.

Mexicans are welfare taking worthless fucks.
Our generation is going to destroy the country or throw the beaners out. Capitalists can choose their money or their little shitskins imports.

The wall will be a tourist attraction in 100 years. It will be good for our offspring. Trump's wall, if it does appear, will reduce immigration by a lot, and since there will be no Obamacare, there will be less incentive for illegals to come. As long as them and their descendants aren't citizens, I'm fine.

Many people are legitimately at or near supporting martial law to throw out the demographic invasion being used to out vote the native population and their partiality to the constitution. There is going to be no deal for an invasion to "sort of" occur. This plan from the kikes is over. The only thing you should be thinking about is whether or not they should leave on their own or wait until the military takes care of it.

Scratch that, here's the HTML:

politico.com/story/2017/09/13/dreamers-daca-citizenship-poll-242630

Trumps been fucking with the dems over this while knowing he will never allow DACA to stay. The taco benders are going home and we are getting a wall to keep them out.

Easy to virtue signal on a poll. In reality, not one American would sacrifice anything for it to happen.