Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

>What would the system be like?
A proper federation, not unlike current B&H. Every state will have a head that will represent the state, but there will be an elected head of the "Yugoslav" state to ceremonially represent the union internationally. Each state should have its own national guard for defence rather than one federative army, but the economies should be so intertwined that war would be impossible with eachother (kind of like the EU with France and Germany and whatnot). Speaking of which, Slovenia and Croatia would not be allowed in the EU and NATO (policy of international neutrality should be pursued)

Islam should be outlawed for obvious historical reasons, but Catholics and Orthodox Christians should be allowed to practice without any disruption (there were restrictions in some communist countries on how they could follow their faith, not sure if it applied to Yugo at the time).

Borders would be strict for immigration, though tourism would be permitted for the free Croatian coastline bucks $$$. Economy should be focused on staying as self sufficient as possible for the upcoming racewar (investments in manufacturing, construction as well as in the service sector).

just a bit of my autistic 2 cents. could have fucked up some historical parts, but the rest should hold up.

>also what would you do with kosovo?
Invade.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
youtube.com/watch?v=mfxy6YQK_og
youtube.com/watch?v=orXu1QUNT1U&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=MKuA6VS_ujw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please no

Say it with me;
It aint coming back get over it

noooo

I would fight and die against this just as much my dad did 25 years ago and as my grandfather did 80 years ago.
Artificial country.

NO, NEVER, go away communist yugo nostalgic

There are actually braindead leftists in Serbia who want to create Yugoslavia 3.0, again with you ustase fags

no unity bullshit, serbia needs to clean house

Can we join too this time?

Fuck off man.

this

This is a stupid idea and won't work because Croats, Bosnians, Serbs, Slovenians, Montenegrin, etc. don't want Yugoslavia ever again.

You need well delimited and solid borders for peaceful coexistence.

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

This is annoying pasta thread created by a retard with a meme flag

Sage

NDH AND KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

I would actually be okay with it at this point.

You're a masochist, aren't you

Think of it as a mini EU, or a V4 if you want.
Albania excluded, of course.

We're just seeking protection to ensure the existence of our children.

Please make this happen, mommy Bulgaria.

You want Belgrade to be the capital?

I'd want The Land of South Slavs to exist, but not in the way of the communist in the past century.

I want Yugoslavia that's built on capitalism and brotherhood.

However, before that, we'd have to erase 100 years of hatred between the states that were caused by one thing or another during and after the Great War.

Nvm I'm blind

>didn't work the first time
>didn't work the second time
>hurrr it'll work this time guiissss!!!!
fuck off retard

Nikada

ZA DOM SPREMNI !

Yes, of course the Slovenian wants Yugoslavia back.

So he can Jew it, parasytize on it, import Western goods and repack it to be sold for double the price as indigenous Slovenian products.

And after leeching off and using it for protection against legitimate Italian and Austrian claims, backstab it for the 3rd time.

I fucking hate Slovenians, they were the utter shithole in 1918 and then stupid Karađorđević Yugoslavia invested in them heavily, not to mention Kardelj and Tito during Yugocommieslavia.

Third time's the charm. But basically this

No objections on it if a fromal capitol is needed. However my idea is more of a voluntary union between states, not as unitary as you made it the last 2 times and pushed for greater Serbia. That's why you fucked it up. Think more of Austro-Hungary or Polish-Lithuanian states.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfxy6YQK_og

Is Ohrid a nice place to go to bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=orXu1QUNT1U&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=24

>not as unitary as you made it the last 2 times and pushed for greater Serbia

KEK

You're a brainlet.

Both Yugoslavias were anti-Serb and opposed by nationalist Serbs.

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was a centralized, Polonized state when it functioned, and a feudal noble democratic anarchy when it didn't.

THEY WERE MORE PRO SERBS THEN NOT YOU PLEB

That has to be the worst male singer ever. Almost made my puke in my mouth.

FUCK YOU BULGARIAN PIECE OF SHIT WE DONT NEED EU 2.0

BIH je fake država

Does it include Serbia? If yes then it just wont work. No matter why kind off federation/kingdom/republic you propose.

how about just serbo croatia?

Both of your countries need to get nuked

Calm down momak.
Sounds like a Seljak, not bad honestly.
this tbqh senpai

How about you go fuck yourself?

fuck you ahmed

Too much bad blood.

jebena dijaspora

Reminder, people

>1 post by this ID

Pasta OP

Sage in all fields

YES Coratia Stronk! Retard. Without EU, you are Serbia or best case Monteniggro.

rude

hey that's not very nice

i don't like croatians now

I'm old enough to have visited Yugoslavia four times. Makes me feel old.

.t 13 percent Turks

fuck off man, I'd prefer a Slavic-Eastern type of EU, bring back all the Eastern Tourists.
13 yr old

We have always been better than either Monteniggeria or Servia.

And we only recently joined EU.

Did I allow you to talk back ? fuckin turk

jew

nobody cares ahmed

No one likes you, Serb. GTFO. Thanks.

21 actually

fuck you

now that's just silly talk. We literally have less than 0.9% jews here

Yeah I am sure you would like that fucking fag

and your president is one of them

Slovenes = jews

You guys are pretty Jewy, but pretty kind honestly what I did notice is you guys have the same graffiti garbage like Zagreb and Belgrade.
Autism or something?

od jelinčiča žena je bla žid

>.t 13 percent Turks
Not all wanted to leave in the late 80s ffs...
We should've made a civil war like you chimps did in the 90s, probably helps a lot.

nah just a instagram whore

have some free time so I just go to Sup Forums and hate on serbs, slovenes, jews, muricans, swedes, germans, canadians, french, turks, greeks, muslims. italians, brits, commies, civic shits, EU

and? so is his son

Serbia should annex Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Republika Srpska. Croatia should annex their parts of Bosnia.

You should come over and annex us all.

Kill yourself
Kill yourself x2
come talk with me Davor in my discord server

youtube.com/watch?v=MKuA6VS_ujw

This would be better.

>Yugoslavia

Here is a better idea.

(((Greeks))) can't be trusted.

Don't worry, it'd be a protectorate of a restored Russian Empire.

holy kek
sgbW5Tb

>steals greek ethnic clay in balkan wars
>greeks can't be trusted

Mongols can't be trusted again after 500 years

Croats are the Master race. Fuck off you Turks. Leave us alone before we start killing you again.

Overlap:
Serbs: Romanian, Bulgarian, Bosnian
Croats: Hungarian, German, Bosnian

Fucking filthy subhumans.

bosnians are unironically whiter than servs
lmfao

>bosnians are unironically whiter than servs
t. mudslime bosnigger

no

He's actually right.

>cherrypicking in 2018

>muh white %

fuck off varg

Just having a laugh, Dragane.
Thanks for the pepe.

>inb4 I have 20% croat heritage 15% north african 5% native american and 60% anglo so I have to defend my home country of croatia

kys faggot

it's apu

lol @ all of the faggots here not realizing it is destiny for the south slavs to unite

you can't run away from it faggot cucks, it will happen just like german unification

ALLAHU AKBAR

do you ever intend to stop making this thread?

Wow the ustasi is right

Ebbin perkelele

Kurva iz amerike :p

Is your daughter half black already?

So many dicksucking eh :/

hello rapebabies it's me your master

>be unironical mongol rape baby
>call superior slavs and greeks rapebabies because you're still butthurt over the balkan wars

that would be nice, but even with a capitalist economy, I think the old hatreds would make everything fucked up. The hypothetical benefit of unification would be larger economy, increased cooperation, etc... but what would likely happen is people compartmentalize, you still have separate economies and a larger nation that is always gridlocked in some argument.

The fear for each country is that they could get stuck in a larger system/nation where they have less autonomy, none of the supposed benefits, and all the same old strife.

even as someone born in yugoslavia, this gives me wood. Fucking hell, aesthetics in the West really went out the fucking window with the fading of Christendom

rofl

ITT Croats and Slovenes that see themselves as Swiss when we all know otherwise.

Go ahead and fight your war with your Slavic brothers at your peril while niggers and islamic hoards invade further.