youtube.com/watch?v=q6svwCGFBTU
youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/10/22/clinton-haiti-earthquake/1650763/
twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/955100835784077314
conan.kary.ca
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Notice all the garbage almost out of the shot

Because all you see is albino ginger man in water.
Show me niggers in the streets and homes and we will decide then.

>millionaire spends time on-resort in a shithole country riddled with poverty
>HADEE BIETFUL COUNDRAY
>*sips alcoholic beverage*

The water is probably the safest place to be in Haiti. They'll never get ya there.

Kek, he did that on purpose im sure.

Conan is a closet Sup Forumstard, I know it

it really is

What the fuck is this faggy virtue signaling? I thought Conan was better than that.

>haiti-no-trees-dominicanrepublic-has-trees.jpg

Next time someone blames KKKr*Mpf for America being a shithole send him a picture of you swimming

Hardy Kek

>I heard that someone heard that DRUMPF said Haiti is a shithole. Book me a flight so I can take a picture on the beach in the sun with all the shit juuuuust out of camera range

Well said yank

>intentionally as far away as possible from the swarm of niggers
>background is untouched mountains
>just barely in frame is a paper trailer and tons of trash
this is hilarious

can some smart user figure out if there's a way to find the metadata or something in that pic and find out where exactly it was taken with GPS? Or does anyone recognize those mountains, etc?
That would be a way to prove that, if the camera swung around some other direction, there was trash everywhere. We could compare it with other people's personal photos taken in that exact same position and prove that conan is basically full of shit.

Guess they dont need to go to America then?

You can see where the resort ends because all the green is gone.

>had to leave island to take a nice shot
are those piles of garbage on the right?

Those are piles of garbage kek

I wonder if he has tried the local cuisine yet

What a steaming pile of shit he is. Unless he came in by boat AND was dropped right there he has to have seen how bad it gets there.

Those are not African Americans so they may be able to swim.

>all this virtue signaling over a term Trump allegedly used behind close doors.
I hope Conan and his crew get rapped and murdered.

this would be fun
i'm good at finding the memories in zelda breath of the wild by triangulation

Do it, user. Put that autism to use.

Haiti is by an far the weirdest fukken thing they've been adamant about defending. Between all the genocide and deforestation, it's been a shithole since day one, and you only need to look over the border to the Dominican Republic to see a stark comparison. This isn't something where the history is hidden or up to debate. Haiti has a well documented past of being an absolute blight on the Caribbean, so to say otherwise is blatant insanity, but yet they do it.

nothing like the aesthetics of a White man to lighten up the place.

>spends time at a resort not a single haitian can afford
>haiti is rich!

Trotsky was right
Upper class virtue signaling and self moralising is truly disgusting

this needs to happen.

Great, when do we send them ALL back there?

Haitians can swim dude.

>mountains and oceans

Woah i forgot haiti was the only country to have those

There are some niggers drowning nearby. Some corpses could end up hitting him

>I thought Conan was better than that.
Why the fuck did you think that?

#leavethetouristresort

Those mountains have been heavily touched, almost every tree on them has been cut down to make coal.

I really hope some of his crew members are murdered while he's there.
But I'm sure they have a ton of security and are not allowed out

> look at Haiti
> shows ocean
Exactly as I expected lul

he should move there then

STOP this Reddit talk you faglord

Let him walk around in the capital at night alone with a body cam for a few hours and let's see what happens.

If Haiti is so beautiful then the Haitians in America can fuck off back there no?

self-admitted kike

>haiti is beautful
>show mostly ocean and bordered off, heavily guarded resort area mainly occupied by rich white liberals

Trump should call Liberia a shithole so this ass would go there and get himself literally eaten alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M

>This jew owned private property is good, the rest of the country must be good too
t. liberal

The Haitians he is with are almost as fair skinned as he is and he is a fucking albino.

Repeating history yet again. Sad.

Dr William L Pierce - The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=q6svwCGFBTU

>mfw this is the best shot the producers could come up with

yeah it would be a beautiful country if there were no niggers there

haha good point

>Libs begin protest tourism to Haiti to stick it to DRUMPF
>Instantly redpilled by the disgusting state of Haiti and likely muggings, rapes and kidnappings
>Haiti doesn’t benefit from tourism bucks due to corruption and ineptitude

This is truly underwater 17D mahjong in a zero-gravity environment done by Trump at this point. We may even lose a few insane libshits to murder.

>almost
get your eyes checked, user

No fucking kidding. He spent more on those ray-bans than your average haitian will earn in their lifetime.

Conan, what the fuck are you doing?

I hate how much of a cuck Conan turned into. Even Anthony Bourdain had the balls to show how much of a shithole Haiti is.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY

I downloaded the pic from his Twatter, there's no EXIF data on it at all.

I see 5 pieces of garbage.

most likely this is where he's staying at

>CARACOL, Haiti (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton encouraged foreigners to invest in Haiti as she and her husband Bill led a star-studded delegation gathered Monday to inaugurate a new industrial park at the center of U.S. efforts to help the country rebuild after the 2010 earthquake.
>Actors Sean Penn and Ben Stiller, fashion designer Donna Karan and British business magnate Richard Branson were among the luminaries at the opening of the new Caracol Industrial Park, which is projected to create thousands of jobs more than 100 miles from the quake-ravaged capital of Port-au-Prince.
>Hillary Rodham Clinton told a roomful of investors gathered for a luncheon that she had made Haiti a priority when she became secretary of state.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/10/22/clinton-haiti-earthquake/1650763/

I love Conan.

>treeless hills

Beautiful country. Fuck nature!

>cheery picked spots
>incredibly zoomed in photos
>out in the ocean
>most likely at a vacation resort for rich liberals

twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/955100835784077314

Then it's settled: Haiti is a lovely, tropical paradise and all the Haitians can now go back.

Thanks for solving this issue Conan!

Is Haiti going to be re colonized by the whites again?

its ok when 3rd worlders ruin the environment

>I watched Conan's show as a teen and now I can't admit he's a typical left wing faggot

I guess Haiti doesn't need any more aid!

Hey Conan - Syria is also a shithole

Anyone else remember these jokes he did? Long running gag he had for a while. What a piece of shit. Used to love him, was outraged when NBC fucked him over.

conan.kary.ca

I think Conan Obrian is rich enough to just go to a resort in Haiti without having to fake it. The rest of the country is shit, but I'm sure this small private beach is alright.

Inform me fatlords, is this satire or propaganda? I truly can't tell... Lmfao

Shouldn't be too hard with the mountain range in the background. It's probably one of the few western resorts

>Goes to a fucking resort
>"Wow this place is so beautiful"
>It's not even a good looking resort.

Did Conan have a dirt cookie with that drink?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Wow, Haiti is truly paradise, I guess we can stop any and all aid we send there since it is literally perfect and America is the REAL shithole.

>rich kike manipulating the narrative
Wow, I'm so surprised.

These people are absolutely evil, some of the most evil fucking putrid, monsterous people who have ever walked the planet earth

They want you to believe Haiti is not a shithole because Haiti is what they have planned for us

This, we can send all the Hatian refugees back because the place is clearly a paradise to live in.

>has to swim 40m out to sea on top of that

>"did you get the photo?"
>"ok let's get the hell out of this dump!"

When is this gonna air?

anybody know the locations he's visited? if we could get towns/cities from his facebook/twitter posts we could throw in his face how dumb it is to travel to a dangerous country to prove it ain't a shithole.... only to stay in the tourist areas.

I guess all the Haitians can stay there then

>comparing a beach resort to the absolute state of the country

OKAY

There's a leaning shed and piles of trash in the background.

Well I guess he's right after all! Haiti is a beautiful secure and safe country.
No more immigration from Haiti required. Who would want to leave paradise?

It is a beautiful country, but the niggers ruined it.

Is Conan pretending to be retarded or something? I know kike deception standards have been low effort ever since Sandyhook, but this is legitimately retarded.

>rich white man enjoys luxury vacation in a country where the vast majority live in extreme poverty
pretty problematic, i'm surprised libshits are fellating him over this

I love how every single one of these LOOK ZSLOMBF UR RONG HAITI IS BUTERFUL HAHA GOTCHA pictures is invariably taken in the sea with no land in the foreground, usually looking out to sea, away from Haiti. Funnily enough, they're never taken in an area that's actually inhabited by Haitians. I wonder why.

You know Haiti is a shithole when they are immigrating to feckin Brazil

Checked.

He has only been to Port-au-Prince so far which happens to be the safest Haiti city.

Thats Hawaii...

He makes a good point. The land of Haiti is fine. It's the niggers who are the problem. So not only should we not let the niggers come here, we should remove them from Haiti.

Let's see. Haiti has oceanfront on three sides. NWS. Sun is in his face so it's not the north side. The shadow cast shows the sun is fairly low so it's not the south. Must be toward the west end.

that's when its scariest.

t. from tampa

I'm not sure if your video shows it but there's a video where he talks about how they started a riot in Haiti by trying to feed the niglets. The niglets all started fighting over the food and then the adult niggers came in and started beating the shit out of the kids to steal their food.

>find out where the pics where taken
>check google streetview to see what shit they avoided to take pic of
>make infographic how fake this fucker is