Powerful

>this is supposed to make you dislike trump
hmmm

Huh, I hadn't looked at it like that before.

he's got my vote for reelection

But didn't the dems invent fake news to talk about the Clinton allegations?

Have these people forgotten that the term "Fake News" was a term created by the MSM? That Trump later turned against them.

Oh look they're both correct.

Because everything you see on TV is true and if you say it isn't you're a nazi.

Only racists think that.

These people have the memory of a goldfish

Hitler was never right about anything in his entire life

they were both right?

Does that prove it wrong? You should deal in facts.
Yes.

Name 1 thing Hitler was wrong about.

>Godwin's law confirmed in the first row

>Lying press
>Fake news

>One word, one post by faggot OP thread

The left can't meme even if their life would depend on it

That's fine with me, there is nothing wrong with accepting race exists and blacks are different to whites ect.

he was right about the lying jewish press

>one post
Wrong.

>the left can't meme
Wrong again.

Anything else you want to be wrong about?

>not realizing that this redpills people

>Hitler said something so it can't be true
the concept of the media being a buncch of lying cunts goes way back, when the USS Maine was sunk and the media blamed it on Spain, people called it "yellow journalism"

Ironclad arguments there faggot

>Name 1 thing Hitler was wrong about.
So true. Hitler even killed Hitler after he realizes what a loser faggot he was.

At this point their lives LITERALLY depend on it

take your shitty cereal box english back to whatever third world shithole you came from, memeflag faggot

Yes, and when Trump turned it around on them (quite effectively) they tried to act like Trump started the phenomenon.

>Wrong.
He wasn't wrong when he posted, faggot.

>Wrong again.
Not an argument.

>the press is always right otherwise you are literally hitler

Maybe if the press stopped lying we wouldnt need to call it fake news

>race doesn't exist but we need to eliminate white people because they're born with an innate nature that causes them to do well in civilized society

Wow, jews have been a problem for a while then, eh?

Also, whatcha sliding op?

>
Phew. And i thought i voted for the wrong guy. Thanks for verifying. Had my doubts when he started sucking jerking jew cock.

>bully someone
>they fight back
>"OMG you're such a bully!"

So you're saying that if the media lies you get Hitler?

>race doesn't exist
Literally no one argues this.

>we need to eliminate white people because they're born with an innate nature that causes them to do well in civilized society
Literally no one proposes this.

He just forgot the ">" you autists.

>drinking water is the same as undermining the legitimacy of the free press
The absolute state of of retardation trumptards

You don't need Trump to undermine the legitimacy of the free press they are doing that themselves just fine.

Why are they trying to attribute fake news to Donald Trump? It was CNN who started the "fake news" thing.
So basically CNN = Hitler?

this just makes hitler look more sympathetic

uh, jews do

>dis isd povverful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
DO NOT REPLY
I REPEAT,
SAGE
AND
DO
NOT
TO
THIS
BAIT
THREAD

the Jew cries in pain when he strikes you

>undermining the legitimacy of the free press
sorry sweetie, but the press are far from infallible, it's just biased nonsense from both ends of the spectrum, no one just reports the fucking news anymore

I'm not a trumptard he's way too soft.

>their lives LITERALLY depend on it
That's the hilarious part

>spend all day everyday slandering Trump
>Trump fires back
>oh em gee you're literally hitler!!!!

Maybe Trump should act like a big boy.
Instead of throwing a tantrum every time he gets called out for acting like a retarded piece of shit, he should just not act like a retarded piece of shit.

Trump can't be Hitler. Hitler carried himself with dignity and earned respect.

thats an ad hitlerem logical fallacy. the left's only weapon that they have left.

Wait this was a problem before Trump? Maybe this Hitler guy knew a thing or two

>free press
Do you unironically believe that?

I don't know about him but yeah, there are gonna be lots of Hitlers popping up around the world in the coming decades.

So they been lying for so long? Terrible!

Wait so is he Hitler or Stalin.
Lefty make up your mind!

But the press does lie. A lot. And has lied for decades. I know this for a fact.
>t. Involved in gun politics

>undermining the legitimacy of the free press
These words in this order have absolutely no meaning whatsoever

yeah

he plays the media every day

the media loves trump, because of him they make fuckloads of money. with a democratic president nobody watches the news because its just the talking heads jerking off the president every damn day

wtf i love trump now

He didn't gas the Jews, and that was one mayor fuck up.

>w-why doesn't he just sit there and take our stupid bullshit like all of the other cuckservatives?

Of course. If a lib is accusing someone of something you can be damn sure they are guilty of it. They are terrible at projection and just plain fucking stupid.

Oh yeah. He isn't an embarrassing retard completely incapable of representing himself with dignity.
He has a grand play to make America look incompetent and weak as part of his 1000D chess game.
Surely America's enemies will give up once they are done laughing at how weak we are because of him.

>implying Hitler wasn’t completely correct about that

Lügenpresse was actually coined in the 19th century and it was a common insult against unfavorable press; German communists during Weimar also called the bourgeois journalistic establishment Lügenpresse.

Never expect the Left to know anything about history that isn't surface level deep.

>w-why doesn't he just sit there and take our stupid bullshit like all of the other cuckservatives?
So true. Maybe he should do his job instead of obsessing over gossip like a teenage girl.
That might lead him to have so little confidence in himself he would pay a degenerate whore for sex.

The press isn't free, it has been conquered by concentrated economic interests and state ideologies. Those are using this technology to propagandize the masses into centralized control, creating structures of explotation threatening society as a whole and in fact the survival of the human species.

They need to be attacked and deconstructed and replaced with decentralized systems emerging on the internet. God bless Trump for accelerating this process. The legacy media would be under no threat whatsoever if they were actually working in the interest of the general welfare. There wouldn't even be an alternative media revolution yet if they weren't so broken and malicious.

Drumpf is literally Hitler...
I regret hacking American election now.

Yes, NYT coined the term

((("""free""" press)))

LÜGENPRESSE!
LÜGENPRESSE!
LÜGENPRESSE!

use this on images

But... fucking CNN invented the term "Fake News" to shit on pizzagatte? Do lefties live in some sort of everpresent where the past is just whatever you want it to be?

The people pushing it know how hypocritical it is, they do it anyway because they are duplicitous kikes.

Trump isn't trying to undermine the legitimacy of the Free Press. He is rightfully undermining the legitimacy of highly partisan shit rags (that have targeted him).

I think it was actually the Washington Post that put the term into vogue with it's article on Russian propaganda websites. The irony was the article itself was fake news. After the backlash, they wrote another fake news article trying to defend the original fake news article that put the term fake news into vogue.

It was hilarious.

>forgets the Jews were the media then and now

>forgets Trump is a Jew doing their bidding
Jerusalem is capital now

>forgets trump didn't coin the term fake news. Leftists did in response to alternative media

Jews, Jews never change.

weird how a nation can choose where their capital is, and the us acknowledged it 40 years ago. the only thing new is trump decided to stop waiving building an embassy there

I openly call it the Lügenpresse.

Also, how fucking dumb are the cunts who put this on a sign - but don't use umlauts?

>stormfaggot comprehension

Where's the lie tho?

Both correct.

The normalization process continues. Soon.

So you are saying the media are honest and someone doubting their honesty is literally Hitler?

Trump did as the Jews told him.
He is a good little lap dog for the Jews.

Invading Russia in winter

How can you compare Hitler to that pill head.

The term Lügenpresse is also older than Hitler.

>Hitler breathed air
>Drumpf breathes air
Whelp... I do believe that settles it. Impeach.

don't tell them

Do you like dogs?

Underated

Is "she" saying hitler was right?
I'm confused?

>leftist thinks he's being clever
>ends up redpilling people on accident when they read about why Hitler called the press that

>In reality, money rules in these countries
>They talk about Press Freedom
>When in fact all these newspaper have one owner
>And the owner is, in any case, the Sponsor
>This Press then shapes public opinion

I remember a US media saying it was a "nazi word from the 19th century"

the saddest part is these people don't even understand Trump is not the reason why they're a laughing stock

They're both right. Kikes been creating fake news forever

>liberals first created the term "fake news" to describe alt-right news sites such as Infowars and Breitbart
>the right then starts using the term against leftists to describe liberal biased news sites such as CNN and the Huffington post
>now the left are trying to frame the Donald Trump of being literally Hitler™ for using a term they created