Is there anything more pathetic than a grown man playing soldier...

Is there anything more pathetic than a grown man playing soldier? Pinning little pieces of tin on his coat and telling himself he's a general and an admiral and a king all wrapped up in one. It would be cute if he were 8 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_XVI_Gustaf_of_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIUE4u4JWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know who this guy is, but if he actually rose through the ranks of the military than of course he can

i'm more concerned by how royalty can't afford decent plastic surgery. she's a goddamn mess

Don't talk shit about knugen you mutt

King of Sweden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_XVI_Gustaf_of_Sweden
>157521371
You sound like a jelouse soi boi, Op.

He didn't. He's the King of Sweden, he is given all of that stuff without having ever earned it.

Yeah, the old man playing dress up who lets his country be raped and subverted without lifting a finger is a war hero, but I'm the soy boy. Get a grip, Sven.

he earned it trough divine mandate, republicuck

>divine mandate
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, imagine being this fucking cucked that you think a guy has the right to call himself an admiral and a general and a knight because he was "born with it."

I guess I can't blame you. The Eurocunts left in Europe are all descended from the serfs and peasants who were either too retarded and useless or too submissive to leave their shithole countries and choose their own future.

It's also hilarious that you say it's "divine mandate" when Christians have only one King: God. "Our kingdom is not of this Earth," you heretical, submissive peasant.

He earned commissions in the Swedish navy, army and air force.
He has very little real power.
Don't Jew on my religion.

>He earned commissions
Oh, he earned them? Tell me, how did he earn them? By being royalty and getting a guaranteed admission into the state military academy, and then getting his guaranteed commissions, because he's royalty. Yeah, he really "earned" them.

It doesn't matter that he has little "real" power. This faggot sits in his palace while his people are replaced and raped and does not say a WORD. Because he's a fucking coward, and he knows the second he tried to do anything, his kike masters would take his shiny toys away. A REAL king would not care about losing his crown, a REAL king would care about the plight of his people and his country and would do ANYTHING he could to help. But not good old Gustaf the Cuck. He just sits quiet with his chastity belt on and smiles and collects that big fat kike check.

HONNÖR INFÖR SVEA RIKES KONUNG

RES ER FÖR NATIONALSÅNGEN

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIUE4u4JWc

what would a godless mutt know about a duty towards homeland and it's guardian. your patriotism is a fabricated story, you have no real attachment to your land because your ancestors don't come from there. our monarch's line risked everything for our freedom, and by the grace of god represents our nations interests until the end. we are not serfs but he will be the first among us.

He is a fucking joke. Ruskies had it right - off them.

Most of your monarchs aren't even the same ethnicity as the people they "guard." And tell me, what have they done to guard you? Have they spoken out against Muslim immigration? Have they spoken out against Marxist subversion of European politics? Have they lifted a finger to exercise any REAL power to protect their people? No, they don't. They just sit in their palaces and ignore their country falling apart around them, because they know that if they actually tried to help "their" people, the Jews would take all of their shiny toys away from them.

Yeah, they really care about you. Get a grip, retard.

Observe the American as he lashes out in incoherent rage at countries that have real traditional institutions. One can't help but feel sorry for him, deprived as he is of any contact with a living heritage.

Although I think royalty shouldn't have to go into battle anymore past the days of swords and arrows they should be able to direct their military from the war room. Where I agree with you is how they sit in their castles watching their people raped and replaced and just sit there smiling. Kim Jung Un is the only King left in my book.

Observe the submissive serf as he lashes out against proof that his "royalty" are nothing but foreigners leeching off of his tax dollars and doing nothing to protect his country or his people. His only argument: muh heritage.

Royalty should always lead actively in my opinion. I mean, they should lead by example and actually go into the war zone and fight alongside their soldiers. Of course, we are far from living in such a society.

That's not an argument. I have respect for remaining monarchies, but this guy is correct, they've abandoned their people

Oh and by the way, the "Swedish" royal family is French.

Ok they could be in the warzone on base but what Im saying is I dont think they should be clearing every shithole house in the sandbox themselves.

my monarch is, and his kingdom reaches from the americas to europe. we are one people and he is the face of that people. our history and our culture manifest. he looks horribly average but i dont mind that, hell he even better represents us this way. every war they have shown resistance and resilliance up and to the second world war. however they are not absolute rulers. the people are, they may be led astray, but they all know our history and the place of our kings and queens in it

>because his French ancestor was buddies with the dying old king who made him the heir means he has literal divine mandate

Your "history" isn't going to matter in 50 years when Abdul and Alliyah make up the majority of your country. And the day that happens, your royal family will probably just make some announcement saying that diversity is your strength and how you all need to convert to Islam.
There's no use arguing with monarcucks. Their delusions of grandeur have rotted their brains and they are incapable of seeing that their "kings" and "queens" are just foreigners with no jobs, leeching off of their tax dollars and doing nothing to protect their countries from massive demographic change and subversion.

america is a nation sick with induvidualism, no common sentiment and empathy for fellow americans no real pride in themselves as people. it makes sense, they aren't a people, theyre a disgusting mixture of people with a fabricated identity. rampant induvidualism is only logical

Haha, I notice you aren't even trying to respond to everyone pointing out what a fucking retard you are in the thread anymore. Deep down even you know that your "royalty" has abandoned you. But you're such a submissive serf that you still can't bring yourself to admit that they're betrayed you. Textbook Stockholm Syndrome.

Don't forget, queen Silvia's dad was german and crown princesse Victoria's husband is part Finniss.

Still better than swedes with their manchild playing a soldier.

oh shit, Silvia's mother was a fucking brazilian.

we have a right wing government working in the name of our king. we're 80% dutch 10% white immigrants 10% other shit. just 5% muslim and they've mostly been here since the 50s for post war rebuilding. we barley get refugees.

meanwhile your country is at a 56% white demographic. i'd worry about yourself instead of me.

>Recucklics

>eurocuck royalty

With the exception of the UK royalty all these are insignificant and worthless. Just one big LARP.

We need leaders, and the Republican system is supposed to be like shark teeth. When we lose one, another rises to take their place.

But it's bullshit. People do not rise to the occasion. They constantly fall to their level of experience.

In the end, we'll always have the walking pigs regardless of the system. The best we can do is implement a check against those pigs from lying, cheating, and stealing from the people they are supposed to be defending. It will leave you morally drained, but at least you can enforce some modicum of accountability on your leadership

Why is UK royalty not worthless?

Its quite the understanding of life and existence you have there.

muh commonwealth

>just 5% Muslim
That number is from 2011 you stupid fuck, you're easily at 15% now. Muhammed is the most popular baby's name in the Netherlands, and there are more Muslims than Catholics.

Your royalty has abandoned you.

The UK royalty is equally as useless and cucked. They also have the honor of being the first mutt royal family with the introduction of le 56% Megan or whatever the fuck her name is

A M E R I C A N
T R A D I T I O N S

the dank tourism money they bring in. Also we make all the important members serve in the military in some capacity (well, we don't make them but it looks bad on them if they don't) i.e. Harry being an Apache pilot and Will being a heli pilot for the RAF and some random air ambuance.

user, the dumbfuck Royal that is going to marry a Nigger comes to mind

If you hate people taking credit for others and using fake embellishments, then wait until I tell you about this guy called Donald trump

They owe their current wealth and prestige to the Central Asian warlord ancestors.

This is why they were military medals and many do the military service. War was the family business.

That is what a king was, a warlord who protected farmers, kept the peace.

^wear

Harry has basically 0% chance of actually coming to power though. The line of succession at the moment is Charles, William, George, Charlotte, Baby #3, then Harry.

no it's not, and that story about the name has been debunked 50 times over you quintessential pol-retard. in total we took like 20000 refugees almost none of which can apply for citizenship.

>filthy
>dumb
>proddy
>scum
>EVER

>Is there anything more pathetic than a grown man playing soldier?
A "king" who watches his people being fed to niggers, that's what. This man is not a monarch, just a domesticated decorative kike toy, same for anglo "royal" family. Last real royalty of Europe was Romanov dynasty, at least they never surrendered to jewry.

It's not like any Swedish general since the early 19th century has earned their rank.

They're a cosplay army for a country that stayed neutral in both World Wars.

Romans 13:1-7-

>Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

>6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

>He has very little real power.
So this faggot should stop parading himself as anything more than a bitch boy.

>Earn
Stop thinking like a bourgeoi nigger

I see you are still salty about the Easter Rising.

put yourself in his shoes. He looks like he has been in the military his whole life. he earned this

Every swed wanks of their king. Why? He's practically useless and lives in luxury . Ask him what he thinks of migration - he probably cares more for jews and israel than sweden & swedish people.
He is a absolute joke

I guess that for a website who looks at a fat liberal slumlord who dodged the draft five times for self healing "bone spurs", then bought a purple heart off e-Bay .. and decides to call that piece of shit a "God Emperor" ..

I guess it would make sense for a demographic like that, to continue to show disrespect for the military.

Shout out to Mitch McConnell for killing the bill to continue soldiers pay during this shutdown - so alpha!

>king of sweden
well then who's the guy in the generals costume?

faite la paix si 2 peple ne veul pas fair la gerre déserter simultanerment

To the guillotine.

No, just stating the obvious.

Shut up queer

>Following a highly educated, raised specificcally to govern king is being a cuck
>Promoting universal democracy and being flooded by low tier negroes and spics is much better.

We were way better off with the divine right of kings.

Except for helping the others scandinavians countries and finland there's no reason for them to go to war.

How come all Trump supporters hate the troops?

>it's another episode of amerisharts do not understand white culture

I actually agree with this. And this isnt exclusive to royal families. You see this shit everywhere. These leeches like to pat each other on the back and give themselves all kinds of awards for just being in the same clique or same political party

Constitutional monarchies are just non-practicing monarchies anyway.

The real military stuff does make it look a lot better. I find it so cringy to see the swedish king in a uniform. It really feels like just a larp. also the british uniforms seem somehow more fit for royalty.

The swedish king's ancestor was french guy, who was given the crown because everyone liked him.

Like modern monarchy had anything to do with culture at all.
But if you mean grooming children for your pedo Friso son to rape and execute..... that's your monarchy in Niggerlands today. And the others aren't that diferent. Hop Holland hop

but they are mostly badges of office, if a civilian achieves the rank of admiral he'll get a badge just the same.