Give me one reason as to why medsh*ts should be considered part of modern day Europe and the EU

Give me one reason as to why medsh*ts should be considered part of modern day Europe and the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.oup.com/2016/04/greek-egyptian-interactions-literature/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show your flag, amer*can

Inventing western civilization

Which they got from Egypt and Persia in the first place.

blog.oup.com/2016/04/greek-egyptian-interactions-literature/

Also, even Christianity is Eastern.

So, knowing that, should Middle-Easterners be considered European as well?

All credit to -ancient- greeks and romans for being the cornerstone of western civilization, by all means.
Take one look at greece today, however, and any comparison to ancient times would be an insult to all of western civilization.

Egypt, Iran and other ME countries are not in Europe so they can't be part of the EU. Mediterranean countries in the Europe are eligible to be in the EU because they are in Europe and they should be part of the EU because they invented western civilization and also because there's no reason for them not to be really.

all countries have their ups and downs across history

>(((meme flag)))
>divide and conquer threads

d&c shit

still talking shit son?

reserve question
give me a reson why we shouldn't considerated european

we are on average less degenerate than n*rdic soyboy cucks

The pit is missing belgium.

We don't want to be part of E.U. fuck this shit and fuck the modern West, bunch of zionist puppets.

I have visited parts of your country and how can talk about nordics when tons of afrucans or brazilians are entering your country by now. Do you call that be less cuck? you are not better than your oldest allied - britain

t. gayest part of the iberian peninsula

Then tell me if i'm wrong on what i have wrote? you ve called some nordics cuck but white portuguese are being cucked too, Open your eyes, europe is all on the same boat

>europe is all on the same boat

yes, cuckoldry is embedded in your genes

>makes thread for trashin' medds
>procede to post pic of gipsy kingpin
Considering that flag i don't even need to insult you.

fucker looks white to me. Like the archetype of a hedonist Roman Senator with a sexual appetite for young women.

Looks like he could be Robbie Coltrane's cousin and he's Scottish.

Tell me about cuckoldry muslim fag

and he's of the alpine phenotype. Squat, broad, husky body. Big torso, short legs. Stubby fingers... snow adaptation. Lumbering oafish look.

Looks Eurasiatic to me.

SILENCE arab mutt

you can hardly be considered as human according to islam and can get stoned to death without a reason

let real europeans answer me

Because you guys are too dark. Have a different language and are closer to Arabs and Persians than the rest of Europe.

What you call Europe or Asia, some call Eurasia. These lines are arbitrary. It is up to us to give them meaning through reasoning.

Fact is, Greece is more related to ancient Egypt and Persia and Rome was founded by the same guiding philosophical spirit. In fact, the Roman pantheon were ripped straight from the Greek.

this turk shitskin mutt who larps behind meme flags and posting every day threads about how he hates white people

sage

>according to islam
According to your satanic death cult that deceived hundreds of millions into hellfire.
How can you pay for your sins, muslim? Fasting during ramadan and praying 5 times a day won't ever make up for all your transgressions.

Only one man who was without sin has payed the price for everyone. And yet you refuse to call Him your Lord and to give your life to Him.

Why would anyone want to be a part of (((EU))).?
its slavery for the nigger and arab refugees created by usrael