WHITE NERDS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ow5wVv2FNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>biggest, blackest
can't they promite niggers just once without implying BBC?

oh boy i hope tyrone gives my wife the bbc tonight

i love it when he breeds my blonde haired aryan wife

Lol that nigga lives where no other nigga has lived or will ever live

It's like Blade never happened. What happend in America to set race relations back so far? I'm going to go with Obongo. Very ironic considering he is 56%

Black Panther is literally 'WE WUZ KANGZ: the film'

This

>preaching to the choir
the people who religiously watch those capeshit films already agree with everything written in that post.

This is just CIA/Jewish social engineering. Nothing new. Watch this E. Michael Jones talk to understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ow5wVv2FNs

Blade would turn Black Panther's anus into a blackhole and white guilt can't escape blackholes.

Because every other attempt at pushing a leftwing agenda into nerd culture is working so well and not destroying the value of the golden goose IP of Star Wars, right?

Black Panther could be good if it were just a standard marvel quipped up action adventure, but the buzz is making it out to be some sort of SJW landmark and that always backfires.

The release was delayed to coincide with historical nigger month.

So white nerds are going to be threatened by a fictitious character from a fictitious nation?

Why do niggers need their own all black special movies?
> there are no white people in this world?
> identifying with someone that doesn't look like them?
> niggers can't relate to anything that is not black

I suppose having cinematic empathy for ET makes me an ayylmao

Given the general decline in interest for Hollywood, you'd think the sensible thing to do would be not start trotting out divisive shit like this

>going to have to learn how xxxxx

So the character was created and introduced in 1966. What are these morons talking about? It's a 50 year old character that has long since been established in the universe. I'd wager 99% of comic book fans know who Black Panther is. What a bunch of idiots.

As a white nerd I'll be boycotting this simply because of that picture. I'm not giving them my money because they say I have to. Fuck syfy. I used to love that channel, but they went faggot mode when they went with syfy over scifi.

Obama, the man could not help but to racebait and shit up tensions every chance he got

>bait thread
sage

ya syfy is shit now. its all women reporters and sjw shit

>white nerds are going to have to go see
No

I cant wait. I have a few copies of black panther #1 and of his first appearance to flip come movie time. New demo to make money off of.

It's cool, while my wife's having fun so will I! Boy's night out for me! I have Rick and Morty, Star Wars, my Nintendo Switch, my BLACKED.com subscription, and a fridge full of soy milk.

The irony is white nerds already can do that, its the blacks that have the hard time doing it with white superheros.

>What happend in America to set race relations back so far?
Correct, it was Obama. Most of the white people who voted for him did so because they thought he would greatly improve race relations but he just ended up making them almost as bad as they were in the 40s and 50s.

If white "nerds" can learn cinematic empathy after a single movie why has no one else learned it.

No. I dont have to see it. No I dont have to pay money if I want to see it. No I will not buy any of the retarded merchandise. I dont even have to follow the mcu anymore.

Dey going to learn to idennify wif someone dey aint idennify wif.

Isn't black panther pro fascism and ethnonationalism?

>It's like Blade never happened.
As far as many blacks and leftists are concerned the world did not exist between 1980 and 2008. It's really fucking jarring.

>What happend in America to set race relations back so far? I'm going to go with Obongo.
It was Obama's fault, but not directly. The fact we had the first black candidate brought race into the mind of every American again. Some thought it as a good thing he was running because they believed we progressed far enough as a society to not be concerned with skin color. Others saw a Dark One running and believed it to be the end of the world and lashed out accordingly. Then, you had the media pick up on the growing racial divide and spent night and day sparking racial controversy all throughout the election cycle. With Obama's victory it wasn't hailed as an end to a racist era, it was now hailed as a blow against whites by both sides.

Then chuck in Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Black Lives Matter, Voter ID Laws, and Trump. This sent race relations back to that of the Civil Rights era where nobody can look past race anymore and it's at the forefront of every day American thought.

Obama's campaign was the ignition, victory the crackling flames of an infant fire, and everything else was fuel that lead it to become an Cali-tier wild-fire.

>tfw black people choose a fantastical superhero movie to be the hill they die on
MAXIMUM CLOWN WORLD

If anyone wanted to destroy the profitability of this movie, they could just find a torrent of the film online and make it easy to find. There's no way black people would go to the theater when they can steal the movie.

Why would you want to BTFO white nerds? They're literally already BTFO by life every second they don't kill themselves.

syfy is going full sjw. watch their main audience (white people) drop off and their channel go bye bye

I don't have to do shit.

whie people have empathy though, they dont need to learn it

White nerds play the role of characters of other genders and races all the time in vidya and RPGs and all that shit. And that is a far more interactive experience. What fucking idiot thinks this is something new to nerds?

>white nerds are going to have to go see it

oh really

>white people
>main audience

no the funny part is that the actual main audience (China) hates this shit and the small boost they get from minorities in the west will do nothing to curb the damage they get from the shit flopping in gookland.

>not going to see it
>don't have to because it'll be irrelevant to the story

The story existed since the 70s, nothing new to see here.

At least AMC is making decent shit now.

>because I identify with superheros

>created by a white man
>majority of fans are white comic readers
>isn't pandering to white people
I feel like they don't understand the demographic for these movies.

>tfw loved Blade series and read Deathlok comics as a kid because it WASNT FUCKING POLITICAL

>make it easy to find
Gotta do it how they find it-- burn it to DVD and sell it on the street

Comics aren’t for nerds, they’re for autistic losers

It's like no one has seen a movie with a nigger in it before

Because identity politics is meant to train better beta providers. It's not meant to make oil rig workers seek a better lot in life, or to make chad in to a cuckold.

This is the sad truth, chinks (and even poos to some extent) are far less tolerant of the anti-White pro-ape nonsense than Whites are. Those markets make up roughly half of all hollyjew income, their total lack of interest in this crap will hurt the industry more and more. Not that I am only talking about the chinks and poos in their own countries, not the parasitic trash in the West.

China watches syfy? I didn't know they got it.

>you HAVE to see it
lol no bye

This guy gets it

How bout instead we ignore it and it bombs then you call us nazis? Can we do that instead?

Black Panther isn't a syfy movie, it's a major big budget release by Disney.

>Implying nerds = soyboys

Do both. When shall we start?

No, enjoying "diverce" entertainment means your on of them. You can't help it. You must be libtard now.

I won't be seeing it.

>Checkmate niggerest

The only part about his post about black panther was the picture, I thought you were replying to what he had said.

Black knowledge of American history
>1776-1864: Slavery
>1864: Slaves get freed
>1864-1964: KKK
>1964: Civil Rights Act
>1964-2008:
>2008-2016: Obama

I'm a crime fighter!

I never understood this "I CAN'T IDENTIFY WITH SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ME!!!" I watch Japanese films all the time and have no problem that the actors don't look like me.

These dumbfucks love acting like blaxploitation films have never been made before.
Same shit in a different toilet as the autismostorm for the new star wars when retards acted like it was the first action movie with a female lead.

And I was really starting to like "Happy".

Very accurate. I have yet to meet a black who will describe this (1964-2008) without blurring multple decades together or drawing complete blanks on entire decades.

Their racial memory seems selective and rather long-term based with a weak short term memory.

Social media.

Disney has the media wrapped around their finger.

>going to have to see it

What did ze mean by this?

I fucking HATE articles like this because I've always been a Black Panther fan and shit like this is why I don't want to see the movie. People are like, "Yeah whitey! Take that BBC of a movie and enjoy it!"

Like fuck you buddy. I already enjoyed it before it was cool.

Totally. After Star Wars and Ghostbusters you'd think they'd be worried about alienating people, but apparently not.

I betjews would stop this kind of advertising if, every time they did, amonymous went to black twitter to spread the good word about kat.tv (or another easy streaming service).

Niggers in their thirties pissed they missed out on that racism their parents went through so they latch to every last thing they can find.

They love being offended.

A functioning high technology nation of black Africans should make for an amusing fantasy, on the same level as Norse god-aliens and serum-fuelled supersoldiers. Looking forward to it.

So hipster you became a racist by choice

Good for you somalidude

Orrrr I was going to see it regardless because I like mindless superhero flicks, but now I'll purposely avoid the movie and torrent it because of this article

>what is anime

>niggers
>empathy
pick one

hilarious

It is your moral duty to watch a capeshit flick

The movie will fail...it won't make back it's budget...I'm not saying nobody will see it, people will...predominately white guys...but this movie won't cover it's bills in the end...niggers don't go to see movies, cause niggers don't have disposable cash...
tl/dr...mobie fails...

>What happened in America to set race relations back so far?

Endless race-baiting by the MSM. Delusional triumphalism by the Communists who finally had the reigns of power after climbing the ladder since the 1970s. Teaching a generation of the brightest black minds that they're permanent victims and revolutionaries rather than members of society.

Dropped that channel when they stopped going by SciFi

Or this happens:
>This great thing happened during this time.
>Yeah, but blacks were slaves

This movie hasn't already come out yet?

wrong

welfare checks will have tickets in them to go see Black Panther

>Super hero movies
>super hero
>Some one you identify with
This is why movies suck now, if I wanted to spend time with someone who I identify with, I would just go outside. Super hero movies used to be about escapism and but that changed long ago.

>People that white nerds look like and who live similar lifestyles

>The Hulk
>Bruce Wayne
>Superman
>Thor
>Tony Stark
>Wonder Woman
>Blade
>Spawn

Good thing I'm a giant green black vampire billionaire woman sent back from hell.

Otherwise, I'd never be able to watch and enjoy superhero movies

It's because women (half of all consumers) get baited into it, and can't identify with any characters unless they look like them or share/promote their exact views.

And goddess forbid if they aren't the main character morally right in every scene and action in accordance with their ethics and importance in the film/book/medium.

Hence movies women will never understand.

Women are children. Blacks are children. This is the only way children can relate to things, which is the same for women and niggers.

Fucking blacks and slavery
>At work
>Black girl decides, for no reason, to start going off about white people using information from her HS African American studies course
>Brings up slavery
>Reply "Yeah but 90% of those slaves went to Brazil and most were sold to the whites by their fellow blacks"
>"Yeah but y'all made it about race and shit. With Africans it was just a PoW thing."
Literally deflected selling their own race out by saying it was more PoW than racial.

White women are going to go and cream at this movie and want to get an African king and have African warrior children of their own. Sad, white men want to stop this from happening but can't because they are too weak and beta.

>blackest
Clearly the writer hasn't seen black dynamite or boss nigger

Sage

Yeah white nerds, pay monies to be humiliated by a movie !

I'm an adult so I don't watch movies about grown ass men who wear tights and posses supernatural powers.

Nobody's gonna see this movie. 500 mil opening weekend tops, >60% dropoff. 95+% critic score, probably 70-80% viewer score. Will be considered an unprecidented disaster and blamed on racists, then be forgotten about when Solo fails much harder

>WAKANDA WHITEY BTFO

>tfw planning to watch Black Panther cause I like Marvel movies and read the comics back in the day
>tfw SJW cucks are flaunting the SJWness of this film

Thanks for killing my interest for the film.