Looks like it was Seth Rich and the DNC used MS-13 to put the hit out to make an example of him

Looks like it was Seth Rich and the DNC used MS-13 to put the hit out to make an example of him.

Bump

bump

Bumperoo

Bump

Fake and gay.

Second sentence has horribly incorrect grammer.

This looks fake. I'm skeptical at best. Looks like it was never proofread. Is this just a larp?

Agree

Бoльшoй, ecли вepнo

at the time of the breach, at the time of the breach

what the fuck op you mouthbreather faggot? saged because this is in all likelihood a slide thread. democrats are the party of illegals lest anyone forget

Government can't pull their heads out of their own asses. You think they can be grammatically correct?

wow, a (((leaked))) memo that addresses exactly what Sup Forums wants it to ie. Seth Ritch

must be the real deal goy!
t.(((controlled)))opposition

Sup Forums used to have a modicum of self-reliance. People here used to be able to sift through the bullshit to see the truth, not so much anymore. I've been posting in various threads last night and this morning and lo' the screeching of "fake and gay" exceeded even my expectations.

Gonna say, this ties in with that.
Curious. Could be a very well played LARP tho.
But it can also be real.

Q nigger isn't a person, it's a program. And it's working obviously.

Reads like fanfic

Hopefully true, but I'm going to have to rate a larp. 3/10

It's a (((professional))) larp if you know what I mean.
t.(((controlled)))opposition

if you believe this is real you have a sub-90 IQ (seriously) and should kill yourself

Only shills say fake and gay

too many newfags from Sup Forums turned this place into a brainlet. eight chink is the only site i can think of where people aren't stepping on their dicks all day.

Yeah, if every wish Sup Forums had came true this would be it. They even used Podesta email verbiage.

You can easily tell that this isn't written by some gov bureaucrat, it doesn't hold to that standard at all. It's some kid larping that has written this

The, while it is fake and gay, Grammer errors aren't uncommon on official docs

This. It reads like a child wrote it.

Maybe one of the children all those pedos in government are fucking.

Infinity is just as compromised sadly. But I tend to agree, at least people can have a conversation there without a (((are Romanians white???))) thread popping up every second.
user gets it.

Bump !!

MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH

If this is real and the Podesta emails are unaltered...
Then Pizza and Moloch worship are real too. See, I was holding out hope that the emails had been modified. But if they were not, well, then we are in some shit.
Could the Hidden Hand have set up the Dem machine to fall and make way for Trump?

bump because more people need to realize what real psyop looks like.
quick babby redpill because I like you pukes.
>How does 80-90% of cocaine enter the US? By what route?
>Alternatively how does 99% of ME and Euro cocaine get to market?
Hurricane season fucked up a lot of stuff this year, got some people thinking they could maybe branch out on their own.
>01/10/17 LV Shooting
100% connected. Look at the airports. at one point anons here were soo close.
>pic related operators gonna operate.

>Could the Hidden Hand
fuck off faggot.

(((pizza))) is a shill trick. Pedo stuff happens and is well documented/known. Moloch is just the elites LARPing. Interesting thought about the hidden hand. Midterms are coming up....
t.bullet sponge for disgusting animals.

Stfu new nigger

fake but not gay

bump

Bump

really get's the noggin niggin.

There's an awful large amount of cocaine being exchanged in this thread.

I also have a bump.

>Moloch is just the elites LARPing

you have no idea how bad it really is user.

Yes? And?

Bad LARP. Have you ever read a document government in your life before?

bump

Did you mean this, OP?

:^)

Holy shit! OP where did you get this?

>implying mexi-soyboy would be the one to pull the trigger.
looks good on paper, but not true. Think Constellis, SOC. If SR was left alive till the hospital, it was for a reason.

Another small redpill; the MS-13 connection is very real. Why does trump and his justice dept. single them out? They were not involved in the SR fiasco, but they are very useful assets for certain purposes.

Every time a thread gets started mods delete it

The fucking DOJ watermark is shopped on there for fuck sake.

This isn't 1996. You have to do better than this.

really makes you think. What you should be asking is WHY are the deleting it? Because its the truth? Or to create the illusion that it's the truth...hmm.

Bump

Bump

Explain to me why using a PMC would be more viable than utilizing one of the expendable goons you already have dealing drugs for you.
I like the idea of PMC as well, as I see the utility in the whole message-sending aspect. However, I'd be more likely to suggest a foreign PMC, and not one affiliated with US MIL, as most MIL I'd say join private sector specifically because of the distaste they had for the corruption they were exposed to while serving under some flag(s).
Frankly, I'm more fond of the idea that the goons were just blatantly incompetent, much like those we're suggesting hired them.

You threw me off with the whole satanists elite larping thing. I can't get over that, but maybe the anchor is just a little too deep for me. I'm open to any ideas, though.

Are those nuts swinging?

Fake. Why do you need a fake?. Wait for the memo to be released. Also, based on your writing style you're a teenager.

You smell like intel - mil?

bump

Official government documents regardless of classification are not formatted like that.

Bump
HNWSR

OPs comments support your argument. I'm just not sure I can jump on your boat floating on "it's just too convenient" type explanations.

What's unbelievable is Q wasn't a LARP, but a group of intel whistleblowers leaving crumbs that couldn't trace back to them. Too bad the "Q is a larp" disinfo campaign led me off knowing the truth months early.

I think this fake and gay. With the intent to confuse the memogate. Normies will now assume that the real one is now a fake because this one looks fake.

The coke all gets here on cia staffed planes.

>foreign PMC
What is a security clearance?
>Distaste for corruption
surprisingly not that bad at the rank and file level. Most get into private sector because (((money))) but after a while you get sucked in and that's that.
>expendable goons
>goons
you answered your own question user. Why take the time and resources to spin up a cartel hit squad when you have TS///SCI team on speed dial.
>elite larpers
They think it's real so maybe it is, i have no clue. But nothing I've seen makes me think Moloch is a thing other than a statue they pour blood on. Formerly.

The info on this page is 100% real after everything we've discovered and discussed here on pol and drops of hints by Wikileaks assange and people like megs and q. If this is truly an official document, this is going to blow up everything and open the floodgates to everything. Goddammit please be real. Judging by the people that have seen the memo and their reaction on the news and Twitter it could very well be the case. This memo could be the beginning of the end of the entire swamp.

I think that is fake.

Yeah, that's the thing:

We can surmise near the conclusion of this that whether or not Q (whoever Q may be, real or not) gave some genuine information. Maybe it was only in the beginning, and maybe the whole thing was solid info. Even if we aren't sure about the validity of the info, we can be sure this is one of the biggest dumps to hit the skeptic community to date. Not at all because of the attention it's getting, but mostly because of the attention it's not getting. Fabricated campaigns, with good intentions or not, always make some kind of noise.

However, the nest of mockingbirds always sings their own tune. If they don't sing their own tune, something is off, and we know there's something valuable there.

Sure, I'm being vague, so I'll put it like this: we know there's something to part of Q, even if it was only the beginning of it, and it was hijacked later on, mostly because the mockingbird media isn't speaking about it on the big networks.

I don't blame you user, I wouldn't trust me either :^) continue to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

No it doesn't goy. it's (((mexicans)))

:^)

Even if the OP is a fake, Q's post in the second post is real and aligns with the veiled hints given by congressmen who have read the memo. The important takeaway is that Q's posts, at least the genuine ones, weren't a larp and are worth a second look.

You're literally retarded.

I knew a Mexican dude once who was sent up here by the Sinaloa cartel. He had been a mule for most of his life but recently had moved up the chain. It was a weird situation how I met him in but I think he trusted me because I wasnt one of his customers that he sold meth too. Anyways long story short he said getting shit across the border was as easy as giving the border guards 1 package for every 5 you brought across. That simple and it really made me think. Haven't seen him for years now

me too. baby font

This is objectively fake and gay

Their trademark is deny and distract. We see that with Q. Plenty of happenings since it popped up.

The verdict's in!

Who are all CIA assets. You won't fool me, Mr. Shekelberg.

Go back to boomerchan faggot

Q nigger isn't a person, it's a program. Selective release of non sensitive information for the purposes of muddying the water and getting Sup Forums autists to spend time and energy compiling worthless infographics.

>being retarded enough to ignore what multiple congressmen are calling the biggest scandal in US history

ok shill will do

Shill. Everybody who knows anything about chans, know that ∞ has always done the hard work, but this place, cuckchan, has always gotten the credit.

Did an ESL person write this?

I've seen and writte a LOT of memos , and the language used here does not meet the standard. I do believe Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC, but this memo is bullshit.

>released information early that congressmen have all but confirmed is on a currently classified top secret memo
>this is somehow muddying waters
>i should take your advice of not reading it and go back to BLACKED threads

lol ok

I like you, have a no shit breadcrumb.
>The supply chain goes through the caribbean.
>St. Martin is an island in the caribbean
>Who lives on Plum Bay?

see

So so so so so so so so so fake and more gay than a bucket full of dicks

SETH RICH WAS A VICTIM OF A ROBBERY FFS

Since Sup Forumsers are too stupid to understand, let me break it down for you all.

THIS.
>*clap*
WHOLE.
>*clap*
THING.
>*clap*
IS.
>*clap*
A.
>*clap*
LARP.
>*clap*
THERE.
>*clap*
IS.
>*clap*
NO.
>*clap*
MEMO.
>*clap*
NUNES.
>*clap*
IS.
>*clap*
A.
>*clap*
RUSSIAN.
>*clap*
AGENT.

This is real and heterosexual.

>honeypot
Well, my explanation didn't disclude this possibility.
Even if it was a distraction tool, we know there was good info about something there because (((they))) and their mockingbirds won't mention it. Also, the alt media types are dancing around it, or jumping right in like AJ, and courting ethos and such nonsesne with the likes of Zack guy.

This gives us tangible insight to the narrative's creation: it's not something that helps the mockingbirds, but it's something that's useful for the controllers of the alt media.

There really are plenty of things that are tied together that are of grave importance, and overlooking the obvious connections will lead you down a disinfo hole or worse, back to the other side of the fence.

Agreed, who ever wrote this letter and is pushing it is doing so to poison pill the seth rich story. This is an obvious fake letter meant to discredit any real news.

Wew lad, once a Q post hits a thread and is confirmed by congressmen, the shills come out in full force.

>implying the (((classified memo))) isn't an elaborate construction.
>implying that Intel assets won't selectively release information that has no real bearing on anything in order to gain credibility
c'mon user. you guys are better than this.

Trust in the GEOTUS. The storm is upon us.

>once a Q post hits a thread
Q is LARP, please stop pushing this fucking meme

You
Are
A
Shill

If not put lock her up in a reply

Trump has a villa there, doesn't he?

nice try ahmed

muh nigger. At least fucking someone is starting to see the full picture. Keep thinking like you are.

Too specific, fulfills Sup Forums's fantasies too much.