What subcultures exist in high schools today? Are goths extinct?

What subcultures exist in high schools today? Are goths extinct?

>Nigger
>Not yet Nigger
>Untouchables

This.

In NYC at least it's 1000% muttering and high hat

Bump. I want to know.

Are any of those goths actually female?

Yes. For quite awhile now.
But niches like these never truly die. They're are some here and there but it's not that popular anymore

Goth will never die. It is eternal.

I saw more faggy emo kids than goths, but they existed. Mostly Mexican girls.
For some reason the Mexicans really took to the rockabilly/greaser look too.

Bumping for Weeabos

Same. I bump I need to know.
Post pictures also!

Weebs, future soyboys, frat kids, niggers and spics unless you go to a private school.

>What subcultures exist in high schools today?
Edgy frog posters

aw man, goths and emos were the shit!
you could unironically run around wearing white power stuff or other provocative shit and just being an edgy faggot generally
it was like a bit gayer form of punks.
Nowadays you dont´see any of these types.
I miss these kids man

and don't forget screaming SJWs with blue hair

Recent HS Graduate here, Virginia/Maryland area
>Skinny jean wearing,button up white kids (usually money flaunting drug dealers, smart)
>hoody wearing degenerates with long hair (pretend to be dealers,smell like drugs anyway)
>ghetto kids
>country kids
>ghetto country kids
>nerds, but dress normal,usually found playing cards at lunch
>ghetto country nerds
>no goths
>no emos
>nothing culturally based
>plenty of furries and bronies is as close as you'll get

their bodies produce the grease naturally so it's an easy look to pull off for them

Subcultures have all died at least here in finland. Everybody just dresses how internet shows them to dress. For last season it was tight jeans with rolled legs, so ankles show bare skin. And some sneakers that look like joggin shoes

As far as I can tell, goth music is dead. Without that, there's not much of a goth subculture to rally around. Instead they all conform around occult religion. Which is a good and bad thing, depending on which they choose.

Metalheads

Lol so true. Cheers to you friend.

Not really, next door neighbors daughter is a goth. May god have mercy on them.

Subcultures don't exist these days, only posers with leather jackets and stinky dreads.

Also the 50’s look. There were a group of Mexican chicks in my high school who worshipped I Love Lucy.

>country fags
>niggers
school is so basic bitch today. Hopefully this means blacks vs whites will be the next subculture. Looks like it is heading that way honestly.

>tumblrinas
>instagram hoes
>failed normies who play CSGO/LOL/PUBG, usually are also weebs ironically
>the autists that talk about Sup Forums in public
>chads
>ironic nihilist chads that listen to cloudrap and tweet about how depressed they are
not sure these are really subcultures though

Athletes, drama/theatre kids, goth/emo/punk kids, hypebeasts, smart kids who are good at math and like politics, same old shit but they mesh together usually at least where I grew up

No
The equivalent to goths now is pic related

Same here. I miss the times when punks, skinheads and metalheads would all fight eachother and then get all collectively beaten up by cops.

trips of truth. This is all pretty accurate from what I see.

Teenage subcultures are sort of dead.

Teenage culture these days is VERY internet based. Also, nobody really pays for music anymore and people go out less because of the internet, so music and fashion subcultures are less relevant than they used to be.

I am a 23 year old training to be a teacher.

You of course have all the clubs where people form unique idenities (Band,Drama, Cadet Corp) but it is still overwhelmingly Country and Niggers, see however they blend as one frequently. Sub-Cultures exist primarily with hobbyists (weeaboos) and those that don't hide their sexual degeneracy. Some people wore furry tails. Aside from that everyone blends into a uniform pool of banality.

you forgot normalfags who use pl*Bbit
and nerds
There's a fucking gaming club at my school and it stole the robotics team's members

Faggy 90's subcultures were expressions of implicit white identity. White kids searching for identity today either openly identify as proud Europeans or become trannies.

Apologies, België. Would lolita suffice?

They were annoying as shit. They thought they were non-conformists, but they just conformed to a smaller subculture because they're scared to be individuals. Just like the rest of the sheep with a different uniform.

Yeah, man. Even as I mocked all the subcultures when I was in school (I was insecure normalfag who didn't want any attention), nowadays I miss seeing different "tribes" of youth hanging at the mall or park. Nowadays the only tribe I recognize is gypsies and jobless arabs who lollygag around

My school was filled with emo tumblr users, it was hell. Saw one of them recently dressed as Sans from fucking undertale.

There's this weird subculture developing at my sister's school where some of the popular white kids are starting to dress like rich rappers. I can't exactly describe it but they wear tight True Religion jeans, usually white belts, ridiculous pastel colored hoodies, and skateboarder shoes. One kid wearing stuff like this also had orange/green dreadlocks that I thought was a wig.

I don't know what to exactly call it. Maybe soywigger or something

My niece is a Scottish teenage girl and she is fucked in the head.

She is a bisexual with gender dysphoria, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and some weird eating disorder as well. She is constantly in a sour and depressed mood and often very rude to people. She talks about nothing except her various mental problems (that all her friends and girlfriend share) and a lot of shit about other girls.

She is incredibly unkind about other girls and her teachers and writes abusive shit about them online.

Her mother is beside herself and is terrified her daughter will commit suicide.

She used to be a nice normal girl when I last saw her when she was thirteen (but she knew about vore which concerned me). I think the internet absolutely fucked her head.

Can confirm this. Ghetto Culture (with expensive clothing) is all encompassing and all juvenile races partake in it.

>soywigger

Isn't that just how modern white rappers wear like post malone lil pump or that guy who overdosed?

I finished high school over a year ago, this is how it looked like. Note that it can look different in the west
From biggest group to lowest

>Soyfags obsessed with trends and youtube celebrities
>Hip hops
>Metalheads
>Weeaboos

Goths are still around, depending on cliques and circles. We got a club called Arkham here but thats usually frequent for the more older crowd already.. High school gawths are definitely not around no more though.

>New subculture is born - Soywiggers

I want off this ride...

>All juvenile races take part in it

It's obvious that this is natural to not whites and whites are simply being brainwashed into it, so don't say that so nonchalantly

I remember being 19 and realizing the reason all these sub cultures exist is because we don't have a culture. Everybody feels isolated and without a proper place in this society, and thus all of these subcultures were born. It is the reason why you have jocks, emos, goths, nerds etc, these people all fit a generally set personality type, but they all conform to this one identity so they have a proper place. A home that fits who they are.

It's because of this why I am an ethnic nationalist. Americans have been very nationalist, but that was when whites were 90% of the population. Now that we are much lower ( as well as sjw political shit obviously ) this pride and sense of belonging just doesn't exist. But even before this, whites still felt this wasn't there place honestly. Even I didn't when I was growing up, and I went to an all white school.

My point is that subcultures are created if you have no culture, no commonality with people around you. If we were all primarily the same ethnic kin, I don't think these sort of things would happen. At least, not in a negative me against you sort of fashion. We would all be different brothers of the same family, and that is what we don't have.

Does Åland have numales and stuff?

Can think of any from the top of my head. Metal is the most common subculture here. I've seen some punks & skinheads at concerts, Everyone is dressed normal here, otherwise they'll get their ass kicked by the hillbillies who occupy 70% of the island.

All teenagers have an overwhelming sense of vanity. Ghetto Culture is flavor of the decade, It's seen as Elite and almost fucking immortal given the fact it somehow unites blacks and whites under the consumerist trendy banner. Speaking from experience the white kids are just as responsible for spreading it as the blacks, latinos, and mutts are. It happened so naturally that it makes you wonder if we are different at all.
Well said. Which is why its interesting fewer and fewer subcultures exist in light of the hearty concept of
>pic related

High school teacher in a primarily middle class suburb/country school. Traditional goth kids don't really exist, you either get greasy sperglords or metalheads. Juggalos are non-existant and I kind of miss them to be honest. The internet has really homogenized the average student. They all listen to soundcloud rappers, play some casual videogames, and play one sport. The most annoying are the kids that scream out memes irl and feel like they relate to Rick despite failing every class.

They caught a lot of shit but the Goths were always the most accepting bunch of people when I was in high school (late 90s - early 2000s).

Sounds nice

Goths split a few different way and what is left is watered down compared to goths of the 90s

Newest group are kids who imitate soundcloud rappers

Lots of bisexual or gay kids now, my class back in 2012 had a few, now the latest has a few dozen out of a class of 400ish. Hating on gays is out the window and a prime way to become ostracized by the main student body.

On another note, lines between cliques have been blurred for awhile now, only the ghettoist blacks and Latinos only hang with just their group

>metalheads
>punkrockers
>grundgers
>hiphoppers
>vidya nerds
>jocks
>early gays
It was pretty diverse in my days

It's pretty cool, mate! How about the subcultures in your city? What kinds are there?

I do think this is interesting. I think the ghetto allure is that it is alpha and primal, and thus attracts boys of all races. Anything that isn't ghetto is weak and lame, and nobody wants to be an embarrassment listening / not acting apart of the dominating force. Even girls like it because instinctually they want alpha men like this, despite it being savage niggers sometimes.

There are a lot of reasons for this current trend and the side effects from it, but it will be interesting to see how these white boys turn out when they hit their mid twenties. They certainly aren't going down the same path of nigs.

Interesting I used to be like that too and used to make fun of emos even though there weren't many because I'm from a small town with a high school or more or less 400 people.I actually heard that argument before that kids these days aren't much different from each other because they just see whats popular on social media.

We had this one kid who was almost angelic, 6'4 at 16 years old, blond hair and blue eyes. He pretended to be gay in order to enter into the "I'm unique" way to get popular,he previously wasn't because Technology is seen as a bit nerdy still. With the likes of Snapchat he racked up about 20 simultaneous partners both male and female (never did anything with them beyond PDA), and became the most popular kid in the school for about a month. Despite his mediocre grades, his sheer social impact got him a Scholarship. Gay+Ghetto=Power
Considering this accounts for a hefty portion of Generation Z It will be very interesting indeed. I don't think Millienials, or the world really, is prepared to see what unpredictabilities this hedonist yet somehow more down to earth generation is going to unfurl.

Almost nonexistent. I live in a small town next to a small city (around 120 k people). Big cities in the other hand are disgusting here in Argentina

RIP

I think it was a high maint fad like long hair on guys in the 80s....I think the goth fad oded on drugs..like metal did . Only a hand full of record labels and radio station owners only push crap rap and 60s junk for 30 years.

When I went to highschool from 2008-2012 i saw that it was the beginning of the end for subcultures, for better or worse. The only goth and punk kids left were in the senior class my freshmen year.

All that was left after them was emo, scene and metalhead edgelords like this one kid everyone nicknamed columbine jack (literally the first example of a trenchcoat wearing fedoralord i had ever met). Kids that weren't preppie or involved in sports were usually into gaming, music department, graphic arts etc.

Wouldn't know what it looks like now.

>we don't have a culture

we dont have God in our lives. if you take a step back for a moment, and realize how everything from the music industry to the consumer world leads people from God to worship themselves and venerate the material world, then you finally realize why mass shootings happen, and how people find their identity in the latest song or thousand dollar jacket.

Agree. Trends and cultures are always shifting and adapting to each other according to social changes / culture changes in general. Taking that into account with the increasing diversity, increasing racial division, increasing split between political extremes etc, it is nearly impossible to guess just what the future holds in regards to trends and outcomes for the youth.

I appreciate the conversation brother, occasions like this are why I enjoy pol.

>sjw's
>closet frogs

That's pretty much it. We're significantly outnumbered, because being a SJW is pretty much a job prerequisite in education.

I will say this is certainly a big part of it, no doubt.

No goths.
We had:
The Feminist Bloc,
The Progressive Christians
The Normies (mostly oblivious to reality but some closet Trump supporters)
The Redpilled

there's usually a tier list to this shit, the top will be the most socially active going to the bottom:

>Unironic Chads and Staceys: actually smart and good people. Shinin examples of human beings
> Your High School Bro: Usually more popular than you, but you have a special friendship in the one class you happen to sit next to. He doesn't actually like you
> Inbetweeners: no personality
>You
>Your friends
>untouchables: So disgusting they're worse of a human being than you

There are some who pretend to be bi or gay to get popularity but there are tons more legit lgbt too. My step-sis rakes in mad pussy its ridiculous

I also like to add anime is mainstream as fuck now among high schoolers even among prep and jock kids. I remember taking my sister to a game and the football team was sperging about anime memes.

I remember the argentinian subculture of "floggers". All of them would 10/10 of the time call temselves "porteños" and larp as being white and emo while looking not too distant from any indigenous bolivian.

You people are disgusting and I can't fucking stand argentinians.

The problem goes far beyond God, leaf. Its Pop Culture associating independence and shininess with individual worth. On the contrary, at my old school atleast, Christianity was still celebrated by several tenets of the student body, granted its that new-age Progressive Christianity that is forced to lay it shadows, they nonetheless weren't shamed for anything for talking about the lord and all. I'd say the biggest problem overall is this idea we are only valued by our material possession.

I heard that there are gay clubs in every school now. Is that true?

They look so normal in comparison with sjw's.

Band and Drama is essentially the unspoken containment column for homosexuals of the worst kind.

Lol I figured indios larping as white was a part of all Latin countries honestly

>What subcultures exist in high schools today? Are goths extinct?

That's an interesting question. We had jocks, stoners, punk rockers, new wavers, nerds, etc. What cliques exist in today's schools?

Fortunately they're all dead

You don't know what you're talking about

see

Yep. It all started with gay clubs in colleges and soon the high schools followed. They gather to talk about feminism, the patriarchy and shit on white people.
Those clubs are formed by faggots who were bullied and have a strong hate/attraction to their bullies or jocks.

Just a localized anecdote but the majority of Homosexuals in our district were actually very nice, frequently venerated by the student body as "so hip and brave." Rarely did they conspire like Jews or make anyone uncomfortable. They gather however, see:

>Lol I figured indios larping as white was a part of all Latin countries honestly

The white larping is stronger with the argentinian scum. And they are also full of cognitive disonnance: All the college educated people are pro feminism, pro islam, pro cultural marxism and at the same time they larp as white racists. I don't understand argentinians.

I'm in my last year in high school, pretty much you've got white country kids who drive big trucks with Trump flags flying on the back of them, so many niggers and white boys that act like niggers, preppy white boys, slutty white girls that drink a fuck ton, nerds, jocks(aka mostly niggers), drug heads, and then people that don't really fall into any. Black culture and more so rap culture is seemingly what rules most popular though.

>typical neurotypical
You don't understand mannn. They fail those classes because school is just so boring and beneath them. If it were smarter like them than they would pass.

I went to school with pic related. What an annoying, vapid and trashy little faggot. He'd have a spotty 5 o clock shadow and wore a half assed wig. Ugh.

A prime reason why mutts are a bad thing. People all want an identity, something to fully belong to. Argentinians can't tell which side they should fit, so they larp extra hard to be one side.

You're basically mixing everything. College lefties love brown people

What the fuck is this, cringewave?

>Black culture and more so rap culture is seemingly what rules most popular though.

Yeah. I agree. I cringe when I see white kids blasting nigger tunes on their cars. (((they))) made a great job on indoctrinating kids into thinking that rap and hip hop is artsy.

We mostly had twinks and people who said they were gay but probably weren't. Hardcore trannies were unheard of, but those that tried called themselves "Pansexual" , as if "Trans" is a dirty word..I think it is these days,among Gen Z.

Thinking about todays kids, it almost makes you miss emos and goths.

those in the middle look rather female. the outer ones are guys, i think

Identicle grey track suit kids are everywhere.

There’s plenty of virgin retard 4channers too

Having spent unholy amounts of time around what you described, I can tell you they don't think its artsy, that its definitely ghetto,but the appeal comes from the fact it isn't "fake." The music isn't trying to elevate them, it isn't trying to "lie" to them, or give them an idea of granduer, rather it speaks to them. A majority of modern hiphop is about daily struggle or primal urges like DAT ASS n WEED. It feels more alive to them. Its because its NOT artsy is the appeal. Ironically this is supplemented by getting expensive headphones and hoodies.

>College lefties love brown people.

But these college leftists would never admit that they are mestizo or that they have mud blood (when in reality they are 25% mapuche or whatever). They all claim to be "italian" or "spanish". And they all speak with the equivalent of ebonics in spanish that is the argentinian accent.

>My point is that subcultures are created if you have no culture

Horseshit. You can't have a sub-culture without a culture. You can't have a "sub" anything without its base.

Stop falling for retarded Sup Forums memes.

You got your liberal SJW kids, you got your apolitical kids (usually asians or sports kids), you got your center-right kids (white, middle-upper class), and your very rare hard/alt right kids (white and sometimes asian lower class). At least, that was how it was before I graduated last year.

High school are basically whatever is trending on the internet these days... the popular dance. The stupid challenge.. nothing unique or organic anymore

My only regret in life is that I never got to beat up a scene kid. I think they all changed trends but still: Once a scene fag, always a scene fag.