Why don't you convert white man?

Why don't you convert white man?

Orthodox population is increasing rapidly, having more than 4 children per woman. I am really happy when I meet a fellow jew who is a convert. I am myself half french-half jew ethnically. Join us white man, we are your only chance of survival.

>The United States is home to the second largest Haredi population, which has a growth rate on pace to double every 20 years. In 2000, there were 360,000 Haredi Jews in the US (7.2 per cent of the approximately 5 million Jews in the U.S.); by 2006, demographers estimate the number had grown to 468,000 or 9.4 per cent

>2007 study asserted that three out of four British Jewish births were Haredi, who then accounted for 17% of British Jews, (45,500 out of around 275,000).[9] Another study in 2010 established that there were 9,049 Haredi households in the UK, which would account for a population of nearly 53,400, or 20% of the community.[188][189] The Board of Deputies of British Jews has predicted that the Haredi community will become the largest group in Anglo-Jewry within the next three decades: In comparison with the national average of 2.4 children per family, Haredi families have an average of 5.9 children, and consequently, the population distribution is heavily biased to the under-20-year-olds. By 2006, membership of Haredi synagogues had doubled since 1990

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_Judaism#United_States

Easiest way, would be to marry a jewess and convert. Look around for the nearest temple and comes meet beautiful(lot are ugly also though) jewish girls, talk to them about converting and your interest for judaism.

why would I convert when we're this close to a real holocaust happening?

Your children will mostly look white even

White people are on the way down, contrary to the jews, our religion keep us from the degeneracy of the modern world. We breed a lot and conserve our traditional values.

will we be able to discriminate against people and call them goyim?

If this is your wish why not? Personally I hate this word, and I am not hearing it as often as many would like to believe.

>wanting to get your foreskin chopped off

my few jew, let me educate you on our privilege in the systemic europhobic power structure, and how we must go extinct to pay for our evils...

>ywn have superior YHWH-approved Semite genes

can i finally say jew with a hard j?

>half frog
>half kike

Can we please get a German to shut this thing up? Krauts are good at dealing with frogs and kikes.

bump

Shalom! I'm very mixed (my maternal grandmother is Jewish, the rest of my family is not).

Right now I'm currently looking for a shidduch to produce many Jewish babies. I'm almost 30 and need to pop one out before then, G-d willing.

Convert me right now Frenchy

are you that same commie jewess that always appears in jew threads?

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

The Star of David is actually the symbol for Remphan.

Moloch, Chiun and Remphan are all names for the star god, Saturn, whose symbol is a six pointed star formed by two triangles. Saturn was the supreme god of the Chaldeans.

Basically the Jews are telling Yahweh to piss off while they worship Satan.

So no, I haven't converted and I won't

Have you actually tried to convert to Judaism? The Rabbi traditionally rejects you several times. You're still a shegetz.

The kikes will try to get the woman to leave you. The rabbi will tell her she made a mistake. Even if you earnestly try to live as a Jew ywn be a part of the tribe.

sorry, according with jew's history, to join you is the best way to get exterminated within 2-3 generations.

Depends your community, Some are douchebags sure, but in some you will be welcomed.

Sorry I’d rather revel in your slaughter. The day of the gassing is soon kike

I fuck shills in their asses