He built a beautiful castle
Everyone can live a happier Life

>floods world with monsters
>people dying everywhere
>summons big castle
>brings everyone in
>worshipped for saving them from the monsters he brought about

Did Donovan give Guts jungle fever?

It is clear that falconia is not as beautiful as we may think. Some shady shit is going to happen. Maybe sacrificing all humans for even bigger godlike powers

Aren't the spirits/souls you see in that page actually getting sent to super hell since Griffith is part of the God Hand? Like the vortex the Count gets sent to I mean.

No.

who is this very feminime gay person?

Oh okay

How is Guts going to kill Griffith without releasing an army of monsters and apostles to murderfuck everyone in the city?

he will replace Griffith as member of godhard
happy ending for everyone

what shady shit?
he realized his dream, what else does he want?

Griffith is the person to always want more.

Besides that falconia isn't as beautiful as you think. Some shit is going to happen after the timeskip when they are off the island

he is the monster

he made the entire world a hell, before you might have been raped by a mere mercenary but now you will be raped and eaten by a mythological creature
world was never good but he made it worse, every heaven has it's hell

Moon Boy will defeat Griffith

>sacrificing humans for more power
I doubt it, that'd mean whatever power he's getting is coming from Void, who Griffith will be usurping if he is still ambitious.
I don't think Guts cares about that at all. He'll care about the apostles, but not the monsters. That said, isn't Femto tied to the god tree?
>what else does he want
More power, to usurp the idea, Guts' cock, even more power, and so on
That theory already got debunked, the kid was a spy for the fairies. At any rate, casca's kid is Griffith's human body so that whole line of reasoning is out of the question

collecting people for a final sacrifice
think about it

Why does he look like a white haired Michael Jackson?

>That theory already got debunked, the kid was a spy for the fairies.
since when?

where in this case he made it hell even worse.

It's impossible to gather this much people around without causing a civil war, that or tyranny.

All foreshadowing points to Moon Boy being the demon child reborn

it's guts kid that got infected by Femto's seed. Griffith pretty much stole the kids physical body and the kid is a wandering Soul protecting casca.

>what shady shit?

There's a section fo the city for Apostles who have gladiatorial fights.

What's the point? The Sacrifice isn't worth anything. The sacrifice is the person giving up what they love so that evil can replace it. It's like giving up part of themselves.

It doesn't mean more people = better sacrifice.

Schierke explained it before the boat, something about Moon Boy only appearing on certain nights, and the likelihood of him being a spy for the fairy King.
????
The demon child became Griffith's second body during the conviction arc, this was explained and shown, in detail. How could he be reborn when his body never died?

The demon babby's soul likely separated from his body, and manifested an ethereal form during the full moon as a result.

350 leaks never.

Well, I suppose you're entitled to your predictions and theories. Using Occam's razor would make that unlikely, as you assume the soul is capable of surviving something like that and of being able to constitute a brand new corporeal form.

I don't see why you would think Moon Boy is a spy and not obviously their child. He looks like a mix between them, Casca was instantly drawn to and protective of him and he always stares at Guts.

Well, it's not like he can live in that form all the time. It's only during the full moon that he can appear to begin with, the rest of the time he's probably suffering inside Griffith's body.

That is precisely why I don't believe it. It's way too obvious that that's what Miura was trying to suggest, and I refuse to take the easy answer.

Furthermore, Scheirke provided an answer which, back to the razor, doesn't rely on any assumptions.

How about you go back to the toffs at the Skull Knight forums instead of being so high and mighty with your fucking razors?

>high and mighty

Wew, it's like you're opposed to the standard means of deduction.

Sometime the obvious things being correct is just foreshadowing though. Like Skull Knight being Emperor Gaiseric is all but confirmed by Miura.

you're assuming that schierke has all the info at hand

Fair enough, but I'd say Skully's background has been painted a lot more clearly than the moon boy thing.
That's not an assumption, Schierke is the magical expert in the party, and by far the most experienced in matters of the supernatural. Her words can be considered an expert opinion, which are generally accepted as valid

and he made the rest of the world a living hell to make his castle look more pretty in contrast

>as you assume the soul is capable of surviving something like that and of being able to constitute a brand new corporeal form
We've seen things continue to exist in the astral realm despite the physical thing being destroyed, and the world merge is allowing things to suddenly manifest in the real world. It's not much of a stretch to imagine that maybe Miura was heavily implying that the Moon Child is Guts and Casca's son for a reason.

>things continue to exist in the astral world
What are you referring to here? I can't remember that being shown.
As for the rest of your post, you're absolutely correct. It's not a far throw, and it's not even the worse theory I've seen. I just said that looking at it from an objective point it isn't the most likely outcome, and anons seem to take offense to that.
In my opinion, I don't even want something like that to be the key to defeating Griffith. Guts has always won using a combination of skill, wit, and perseverance. An addition of a weakness to be exploited, no matter how foreshadowed, would just seem cheap to me if he used it to beat Griffith.

Occam's Razor

>muh falconia

imho he's just rounding up all the ningens so he can sacrifice them all at once

The shrine in Enoch was replaced by the church, but still remained in the astral realm to allow Schierke to channel the Elemental Lord of Water in the battle against the trolls and ogre. Admittedly it could just be that the church was built on it and didn't destroy it. However, Flora's Tree was cut down in the physical plane, or struck by pestilence ... or something? yet remained in the interstice.

she knew jackshit about what really happened at the eclipse when she made that theory

This would be so stupid and totally against Griffith's character up to now. Shit's gonna go down but he wont do anything to hurt his own kingdom.

why be a king when you could be God?

>What's the point? The Sacrifice isn't worth anything. The sacrifice is the person giving up what they love so that evil can replace it. It's like giving up part of themselves.
>It doesn't mean more people = better sacrifice.
summon the rest of the god hand

The only way I can see that happening is him getting desperate and near defeat, deciding to make a new kingdom from nothing like some crazed God Emperor. Since he's already a God Hand I think it's more likely to be some other member(s) of the God Hand or maybe even the Idea itself punishing him for attempting to overthrow them.

>and totally against Griffith's character up to now.

You mean throwing his subordinates under the bus to move forward? That's totally what griffith is all about.

Well, thanks. I had forgotten both of those instances.

I hate to point it out, but both of those only prove that something dead in the physical world can still exist in the astral, but not that they can then re-enter the physical world. Unless the world tree is involved, which might remove that last doubt.
I suppose I was too short-sighted about this, since you provided an answer for the assumptions. Still, I don't like the idea of it, but I won't try to push it down anymore.

It's going to end like the first 'sacrifice' except that the people he will betray will have lives in Paradise instead of Hell this time. The suffering and the reward for his betrayal are going to be incomparable to the first one.

Yeah but he'd be sacrificing his dream

Falconia is a metaphor for western progress. Democratization cannot happen without a very cruel authoritarian undercoating that deals with the harshness of life in concealment from the populace. Depending on your morality you will either see it as a necessary burden that must be endured and overcome to create something greater (master) or something fundamentally evil that is projected onto the world for the sake of power of the elite (slave).

But it's just a work of fiction, best not to take it too seriously.

If Falconia isn't built to shape a giant brand then I will be shocked.

I never thought of Casca as black, just dark-skinned Kushan.

I don't this will happen, but it would be interesting to see what Guts would look like as an Apostle.

Stop using Occam's kick me sign. It's bad for your physical and mental health.

What's the difference.

Probably because he's tired of that dead forum.
The same half dozen guys saying the same thing over and over again.

It's not just a matter of skin color. Casca hair seems to be smooth, her lips look something more arab than black and brown skin is different than black.
We've already seen black people in Berserk, and they look different than Casca.

Kushans are Asians, in this case Indopakis.
Casca is Mediterranean

post these panels of shady business going down

RAWs should be out before the 25th m8

Griffith will turn on the godhand and after he is done with them he will be either dying or weakened so guts can be cucked out of his vengeance and griffith will have made midland and it's prosper for eternity.

Seems pretty optimistic, though I Wouldnt be very surprised if Griffith eventually tried to fuck over the other members of the Godhand because of his lust for power

This has been foreshadowed since the dungeon. Or did you miss the pit literally full of sacrificed skeletons?

That would be too cliche.

But what would sacrifice them for? And to who? Himself as the God Hand? And for what? He already has his kingdom. What would he gain by sacrificing his entire kingdom?

Griffith isn't just some evil 'lol kill everything' villain. He has a goal and is willing to do whatever to attain that goal.

What is his goal now anyway?

Right now it's not really all that clear. He wanted his own country and now he has it. Guts alluded to wanting to 'soar even higher' and how having another country is just another step in the way.

Maybe world domination? I don't know.

>that neck

The story is not over, and Berserk is not about happy endings and the power of friendship

we're more then half-way through toward the end though

m8 did the armor breaking down while the kid was shining like the main cardinal of the holy see not tip you off his power level is over 9000!

>that translation

Did Miura forget her lads? We'll never see Jill again huh

Plot twist: The brand is based on the shape of Gaiseric's city/Falconia, not the other way around.

THIS he's so bent of his kingdom being the best that he's willing to destroy every other nearby village

This actually, it would be a really big sacrifice, considering how many has died for it already

Makes you think.

thicc

This is some alice in wonderland shit. Nice

This post ^ BTFO'd

This post v
Anyway I don't get why people make so many hard theories about the moon kid. It is clear that it is Casca's and Guts their baby affected by femto becoming a demon kid. The Griffith body think doesn't make any sense

i don't really get why griffith would want another power-up, after defeating the already pretty overpowered ganishka. Why would he turn against the god's hand (as even if he succeeded, there wouldn't be anything to rule over)? Also how did the other four members of god's hand miss this ?

I think it's pretty much that now that the dimensions are lapsing, falconia will be the only place viable for normal human beings, thus griffith will unite humanity in falconia

It's only context for humanity to understand how far things can go bad, from how high on up they had it good.

If Falconia goes down most of humanity will be fucked. Fucked as in dead, not just suffering.
If that actually happens the Idea of Evil and all of its spawn will starve and evaporate without emotions to feed them.
Really, Griffith is better off maintaining Falconia as long as he can. If he keeps humanity in the palm of his hand, viewing him as the ultimate savior, eventually he could become the Idea of Good.

>he could become the Idea of Good
First of all that doesn't make sense and besides, what does the cunt who sent his fighters to the vortex and as you said, holds the fate of mankind captive know about good?

I'm going to bring plagues into your house OP. and then when I tell you you can move into my house I want you to suck my cock.as if I was the next messiah

Wait I thought the big heart was reconned?

Sort of, the chapter is removed from any printing after the first since Miura said he'd revealed too much too soon, and that it might limit the story. However, there's still at least one panel featuring the Idea of Evil in the manga. It just doesn't say what it is etc so he might leave it/change it yet

GRIIIIIIFITH!

bump

Was Sup Forums always this dead when it comes to Berserk you'd find more discussion on Death Note

It's less dead when there's a recent chapter/episode etc

Practically everything worse discussing has been discussed a million times. On every board at every time of the day. It is the most read manga on all of Sup Forums that even the biggest of casuals know or have read.

The only time these threads get even a hint of activity nowadays is;
>when shitposting (because for some fucking reason, people reply to shitposting more than anything else, seriously fuck anyone who does this)
>when there is a new thread

>new thread
New chapter.

The bluerays for 2016 are "freely" available. Feel free to start comparing them with tv version.

So how is the Berserk game that came out? Is it any good?