Women do not destroy nations

This is an absolute meme-tier belief. How can you believe they do when videos like this exist? Watch it and get back to me. Then again, it appears to believe this, you only hear what you want to hear. Sad!

youtu.be/5rUFX7YhjQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1515509089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women don't destroy nations
lol yeah the US is pushing feminism in the middle east for humanitarian reasons.

>OP
feeling a lil HOT of late Roastie?

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS

YAY!
From 1:20-1:35
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.
I have evidence!
One house.
One Beethoven's 5th.
One year of only women in the JFK air traffic control tower.
One adult footballgame.
Aaaand, I can come up with even dumber experiments!
Take a small group of modern houses with modern technology and electricity. Build a wall around thoses houses. Throw in 50 women and leave them alone for 3 months.
Watch as they literally start tearing down civilization.
Now, do you guys think this piece of shit will say anything? Nope, he won't.

I don't get it. Can some user's explain to me, how all these people who calls "facists" and so on for dumb people, can't refute my arguments? Are my experiments simply too complicated? I thought I made it easier when I tought of the football experiment.
>most people had trouble understanding the house experiment. Even the people who agreed with me thought women lacked the spatial skills, and that they could run a company. Even people who read my essay, I found out, stil did not get it. Even though I explicitly ask for any evidence for any major female companies.
But even though I spam these youtubers who claim there is no difference, they won't take the time out to refute my argument? Why is that?
It's almost like most people are shit, who will spout their nonsense, but have no inner moral compass that obligates them to admit when they are wrong.

Bump.

Riddle me this.
Women have been opressed for thousands of year by men.
No men in the world tells the truth and laughs at women. Instead they all shut up, because they won't hurt women's feelings.

What is the answer?

Ok I will give you the answer.
Women have never been opressed. That is the answer, most men have never been anything but women's bitches. Whatever laws that was put in place, they were put in place because women wanted them. That is why not even Saudi arabia is performing this experiment. Because the Saudi Arabian society is just a reflection of what Saudi Arabian women want. Tough redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1515509089

Put a bunch of women together in the wilds far away from civilization and see them survive.

Results are obvious.

White women are trash. They fuck the lowest race, niggers, and parasitically want to marry a white man afterwards.

Meanwhile

It's true. Women in Britain wanted the divorce laws to give their kids to the guy before they changed it
Idiot

> 38 minute long video
> ignorant of history
> 1 post by this id

how about op asks for a transfer to redditt shilling duty

Fucking hell godamit the power of BBC

>Put a bunch of women together in the wilds far away from civilization and see them survive.
Ahem...
>Aaaand, I can come up with even dumber experiments!
>Take a small group of modern houses with modern technology and electricity. Build a wall around thoses houses. Throw in 50 women and leave them alone for 3 months.
>Watch as they literally start tearing down civilization.

You see, women are evolved to either submit to men or manipulate men. They have other traits, but these two are the reason why even in a civilized enviroment they still fuck it up.
It's like having a grey hound and never letting it run, you would start seeing some weird behavoiur from that grey hound. Because the grey hound NEEDS to run, it's a fundamental part of it's nature. It might start chewing the furniture and so on.
It's the same with women. They would also start showing weird behaviour with no men around, becayse they NEED to either manipulate or submit to men. And if they can't, you start seeing weird behavior, aka tearing down civilization.

My entire country happened because women got put in power.
Women are naturalborn nationwreckers and whoever gave them power was a retard

Weak men made that happen and weak men can't seem to do anything about it.