OnePunch Man

Murata is back to streaming the next chapter. Release is still planned for the 25th.

What a shit. Redraw

Monster Association never.

Cute.

Is this the One Page Thread?

Saitama is secretly evil.

waiting for mangos is suffering

Someone in the stream mentioned 42 pages for the upcoming release.

So I guess Saitama is inadvertently collecting a harem of boys at this point.

So is there a link or you just gonna commentary on it

yeah, not like typing "Murata stream" on google gives you directly the link to it or anything.

It looks like Saitama already killed Bakuzan

Yeah, Murata didn't show all the pages.

by the way,someone in the stream chat said that murata might continue at 00 o clock japan time
which seems to be give or take 2 hours from now,almost

Yep, Bakuzan is already dead, Its over guys.

>bullied into cuteness
nice

What else is left to cover besides WDM vs Garou?

Or we will get Genos returning to the stadium only to realize Saitama already took care of the threats.

>What else is left to cover besides WDM vs Garou?

Most probably nothing else since we got that part where they were talking about the monsters coming back and the heroes fighting. Well, we'll still need some more exposition stuffs to wrap things up but aside from Garou vs WDM we could probably get back to the webcomic after that.

Or not. Hard to tell how ONE intends to do things. Either way, there is still lots of new stuffs that needs to be covered, but they can be done in the MA raid. Here it looks like a good time for s2 to end (after WDM).

>Pinky toe still broken

Season 2 will end up with the rich kid kidnapped, I wonder if they plan to kidnap someone else besides ugly kid? Zenko again?

why?

And on the bottom it says 16.

Bakuzan vs Saitama in 16 pages(including double spreads for the Punch).

If Bakuzan already went down that fast then I'm expecting a scene change by the end

Nothing, the monsters will retreat for the day and everyone looks back and has serious faces sensing that this is just the beginning.
Season 2 End

You speak your retarded headcannon every thread and always end up wrong, just shut the fuck up

She isn't ded

And she can't fight now.

Please murata
Just tell me how is S2 gonna end?

Who cares, as long as she is safe

I was saying that as a positive thing.

okay thats cool user

Is Fubuki on the next chapter?

Maybe. Probably not. If it's really 42 pages long we might see other stuffs. But since we already got a shot of the other heroes Fubuki included last chapters it's very unlikely.

Can't wait for the Murata manga to get to the House of Evolution takoyaki stand so her status as a waitress there is finally canonized.

If S2 end now, Garou battle will be at mid Season of èart 3 (Provided they do so). And it seems to me a little anti-climatic considering the importance of Garou. It would be nice if the S2 ended with Saitama VS Garou, but I doubt that Murata can get there.

>remains toothless

TOPPEST KEK

ppp had them restored the next arc so there is hope for him also

What's left? Many, many, many more fillershit fights until Garou and Saitama have their epic showdown.

2nd half of the arc is getting stretched to hell and back.

>bullied into cuteness
my actual fetish

Garou is filler too.

Additional hero/monster fights with Garou just to showcase literally who's abilities are filler, yeah. Ex-fucking-actly.

Slim chance she shows up, though she needs build up for her encounter with Psykos in Season 3, the casuals arent going to buy her defeating Psykos after not defeating Do-S unless we get a Fubuki vs Do-S rematch.

A better view of page 16, look at the smoke, basically means Saitama trashed Bakuzan(see his leg).

Would he cool to get some bonus chapters that focuses on SoL stuffs in the MA. The monsters have been hiding for years, what were they doing with all that time?

wild monster orgies and sodomy