eight chins young love board

When do we burn?

eight chins /younglove

Raid and burn when?

what does this even mean?
forbidden to put it in if it fits?

fuck off and stop trying to ruin everyone's fun

fucking fascist nigger

What the fuck is this? New Sharia Law practice?

Sup Forums system blocks typing web address for eight chins.

Ill try this

eight(symbol) chn dot net

This comic made me realize that we should either create full fascism or let this planet get hit by an asteroid.

Wait why did he pay that random guy? I'm confused.

You want to burn 90% of Sup Forums, and 95% of /pol?
You won't have much company.

He paid the dude to hit her with a car and paralyze her so that he could fuck her, because "after [his] wife died, she's all [he] has left".
Dark comic.

Why the fuck does that other guy have a surprised look on his face in the first panel then?

Shitty story.

I want a THOT license plate.

He had to sell it.
How would it look to other people if he was smiling right after his daughter got ran over by the THOT police

Every single time this comic is posted some retard can't understand the story
Its 5 fucking panels learn how to read god damn it

Where's the return of the comic?

I know its just a cartoon but this makes me angry and makes me want to see yhe artist hang.

amen

Dems won t like that sign

Why does he need to paralyze her ? Can't he overpower a little girl ?

How did he knew the accident would paralize her and not kill her, making the whole thing a total waste ?

I wonder if even hotwheels cares about having a pedo board on his chan. The web itself has become a honeypot but that's just stupidly degenerate.

looks like you where not the only one who got buthurt.

You're thinking too much into this, obviously you're not a /d/egenerate

wtf

I refuse to believe that sign is real. Source or gtfo.

at least they use https over there.

I just hate plotholes

I don't mind fapping to this. Its just a drawing anyway.

OP, you did provide enough context, so I'm only left to assume this is the state of Australia. And now I will laugh at your third world hole.

shitty sign. why did he pull out and wheres the blood

>Viewing pictorial evidence of child abuse
>Risking ruining your own life in the process

If you can’t control you rastapaedic urges you should kill yourself

zoz
you're just oversensitive plens, is all

Ur not allowed to pull out!
>finish the job correctly user

he would have fucked her dead body too!

someboy looks

Mechanics. She is far too immature physically to handle a grown man's penis. Since she's paralyzed she won't be able to feel herself being torn open.

I'm really bothered by this.

First the initial plan is risky and inefficient. Hitting the girl with a car is both difficult and hazardous. How did he make sure the girl would recklessly cross the road at the exact moment ? Did the hired guy ran circles around them until she finally cross the road ? How did he make sure he doesn't kill her or injure any other parts ?

Now hiring someone to do such a thing is in itself a risk. What if the guy tries to blackmail you ? What if he wants in ? You'll live with this damocles sword over your head for the rest of your life.

Now paralizing the girl is also pointless. What's the point ? So she can't defend herself ? She's a little girl and he's a grown up man, that wasn't an issue. So she can't run away ? Well she still can. The man has to scolarized her or he would be under scrutany for any weird behavior, she can denounce him at any occasion. Worst, her injuries force her to see a doctor regulary and he would eventually notice sex related injuries.

And paralized as a sexual thing ? Working legs are actually very important for sexual activity, increasing the number of positions and making it possible for her to initiate the pumping action which is much more pleasurable for the man.

No, this comic doesn't make sense.

mom im scarred :(

you should avoid the basement

This nigger is up to something.

figures it would be a frog to analyze a disgusting comic

Why would he care about her pain when he's willing to put her threw this trauma ? Juvenile girl anus and vagina can strech pretty far and while the initial sex would be painful, she would have adapt overtime and much better than having to be paralized. There's also a variety of drugs and anaesthesia who could produce the same effect without resorting to such hazardous method. And haven't you heard of lube ?

This comics and you seem to ignore the fact that mental shackles are much more effective than physical ones. The pain induced directly by the father can be the mental block who prevents the girl to talk to other while a painless sex session would only gross her out and make her more likely to talk about this experience with others to prevent them in the future.

>shadman

Pedos must die

>always ejaculate INSIDE the baby

People need signs for this somewhere? What the fuck? Baby changing stations are fun in your shithole.

top fucking kek

pedo here ama

Why not just kill yourself?

nah, next question

>Now paralizing the girl is also pointless
i dont think youre grasping the fetish user

I really don't. Why making defenseless someone who already is ?

It's illogical and inefficient.

>tfw you realize spock is like mascot of autism