ITT: People who did a few things wrong

>tumblr_inline

Since we're already at 2 Eva characyers

Literally every Eva character besides Best Girl Misato

>tfw only watched Eva to episode 20
>always thought this was a joke image taken out of context
>find out recently that Anno actually showed Shinji's hand covered in cum after jerking off to that comatose slut
what a fucking maniac

it was a response to fans who found mentally disturbed 14 year old girls attractive. He's calling you fucked up

I don't disagree; anyone who actually waifus one of the two teenage girls in Eva is almost certainly a ephebophile
I think the only time I ever jerked it to one of them was Asuka about to get fucked up by a BBC troll image
Eva's designs are pretty good though, I must say

Is it still fucked if you were around 14 at the time?

This is the most "we know exactly what you're thinking" moment in anime and it's so chilling, even if I hadn't fapped to Asuka.

>is almost certainly a ephebophile
So, a normal person?

I'm pretty confident that I never fapped to one of my peers until I was 16 or so
so yeah, you're fucked up

you do realize its only normal if you're seeing them and being around them IRL because of the pheromones they're putting off, right?
I've been in that situation and its not fun, actually. Then again, I was probably in my most normalfag days at the time so that's why it disturbed me

wots dis?

>I never fapped to one of my peers until I was 16 or so
>so yeah, you're fucked up
are you gay, or did you have over-protective parents?

She tried to fuck her adoptive son

>implying this is bad

>Tell Asuka her tits would get bigger from thermal expansion
>Hold her during the kiss
>Understand the Walls of Jericho reference
>Cuddle her when she falls asleep next to you
Someone make a fucking doujin of this I get the point is that they can't communicate but it fucking frusturates me

This thread is about people who did something wrong

literally all he did wrong was rape casca and sacrifice his army
nothing to kill him about

3.33 Misato tho

Rebuilds aren't canon

Well technically he didn't rape her.

Would totally wife Misato. She seems like a bro

Shinji did nothing wrong, he's just being a 14 year old. I was the same

Why does Hideaki Anno keep on repeating the same fucking thing again and again? Evangelion for me ended at the End of Evangelion. I don't want to see another timeline or ending. If there is something new, I will watch it. Rebuild only destroys the character growth of NGE and EoE. It has been so many years, I don't understand why the story does not progress, and frankly it upsets me a little.

I mean, I fapped to nipples and stuff in my early teens like everyone else but yeah my parents still believe that masturbation makes you fucking weird
I was super autistic (probably because anxiety issues) during my teens and I felt like fapping to my peers would fuck up how I was perceived by them (even though they would have no idea)

*like a totally irresponsible mentally fucked up slob that is only held together by her job duties and functioning alcoholism, which also like to cope with her severe issues by trying to have sex with underage boys

I mean, she´s one of the nicer characters in EVA, but that´s not saying much.

Why did he bring a gun?

Basically Eva characters thread?
P.S. captcha being funny again.

Fell in love with Rei since I was her age. nothing wrong with that.

you retroactively became degenerate
still better that tsundere slut

delet

>People who did a few things wrong
I guess Chinatsu it's not good at BJs (bandage jobs) that hand was pretty fucked up.

>I felt like fapping to my peers would fuck up how I was perceived by them
Dude, you should do it now then, it's normal and you skipped over a part of growing up if you didn't.

Oberstein did a few things wrong, but he had the best interests of the Empire at heart.
Truniht was completely terrible, though.

Because NGE it the part of Eva that has any merit. it is self contained and for all intents and purposes it is finished. To actually continue it would be worse than that they're doing with rebuild.

I don't even fap to her or anything like that, she's just the character that I'm most fond of out of anything. Asuka and the seasonal waifubaits are good enough for the fapping.

You jerked off to a comatosed piece of shit?

I was being facetious. I understand exactly what you're talking about, or at least I used to

t. Shinji
But in reality, I said 16 because that was around the time I started fapping to my peers so I only missed a few years worth; it was probably for the best since I'm not fond of the STICC aesthetic and its not like puberty hits until that time anyways
I doubt I'd fap to any of the same people now, though; I haven't seen them in several years and I doubt most of them would still be attractive

>implying that was wrong

Everyone related to Terraism, Phezzan and the destruction of poor Heinessen is a total cunt.
Well, at least Trunhit was and honest one though