What if Sup Forums made its own anime? What would it be like?

What if Sup Forums made its own anime? What would it be like?

inb4 you-know-what.

cute cakes doing cute things, also they are actually traps, and they came from a different world, it's also yuri.

Very loli related with a budget of less than a flash animation.

So basically Kemono Friends

A BOY

Literally Saekano.

battle royale with all the boards

Something like youjo senki , basicaly a mashup off all kinds of genres. and it would be god damm glorious

I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure someone would go to jail for making it

Kagawa Shoujo?

but we already made one

Literally the entire genre.

I had a good laugh when Sup Forums conceptualize this. Now I am only cringing. Hard

I'm a professional cartoonist (although I've never done anime professionally) and would dedicate a couple weekends a month to it if there was some sort of plot and everything else was fleshed out.

I could see it being a mashup of genres... some freaking lolis driving a mecha for some retarded reason would probably be included for example.

>Kagawa

>Sup Forums
Lanklet neo nazi like to masturbate to anime and posting dick pics on online forum?

Sup Forums is that way

Not sure but it would be produced by some studio looking for quick cash, however for the life of me I can't see it ever being broadcast, thanks to /d/ & Sup Forums having a hand in the script development area, and the final edit.

Just mix Watamote with Umaru.

Social degenerate Tomoko plus the whining of Umaru yet fully enjoying her shit lifestyle at home.

Pic related basically.

A story about a little guy who lives in a blue world

have you thought of adapting KS? It's the closest thing you'll ever get to what you want.

see

But then he gets to orange world on accident and gets addicted to /d/ickgirls.

Adapt this.

And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue

How do you make KS into an anime? You either choose one girl and piss off fans of other girls, adapt the manly picnic or water it down into a harem and make him love all girls at once.
Though there's aways Summer's Clover for some Miki action...

good point, you'd have to write an anime/comic original route. Perhaps one in which he is not romantically linked to any girl but grows close to each of them.

>yuri
You had something nice going on, why does it have to be yuri?

I'd also support 1 series for each girl
that would be real nice