IRAQ, NOO !!!

freespeechtime.blogspot.com/2018/01/16-year-old-german-girl-sentenced-to.html

>Oy vey, let her free, she's still a child and children make mistakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/snKm9
archive.fo/XcCmS
archive.fo/RGAe3
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-iraq-sentence-death-german-teenager-linda-wenzel-baghdad-a8170461.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully they record it.

I wish we still did public hangings in the US

Hopefully it's live streamed.

I'm glad we live in an age of seamless HD video streaming. Saddam's death would have been so much better on my 4K screen

Good news. Our fucking (((French))) government has been recupering a lot of those ISIS fighters

This is great news.

Is that website sure they got the right girl? Because las I checked Iraq sentenced another, older, german woman to death and said they haven't reached a verdict on Wentzel yet.

archive.is/snKm9
Wonder if the state propaganda has the balls to report the case

Good on the Iraqis. Those people really deserve to get their revenge on those terrorist bitches for all that they have done to innocent Iraqis in those years.

Fuck yes! I got somewhat afraid when the german government + her family wanted to sentence her for her crimes IN GERMANY.
Thank fuck Iraq didn't take that bullshit.

Sucks for her family back in Deutschland but I feel not even one ounce of sympathy for her. She deserves to die, and it's better for Germany that she dies, too. Why would you want some one, even a "child", who would be so brain dead and care so little for her family and her country to go back? Yes, it may be harsh, but that doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do.

Based Iraqis.

Why is it always krauts that get the rope nowadays? How fucking dumb they could be?

BASED

eat the kebab wear the hijab

baste.

wasn't she 16 like 2 years ago.... when she went there

And nothing of value was lost.

Wow Germany so proud I am sure.

So we can meme it and laugh at these traitors and their families.

This. Based leaf!

Lol Krauts BTFO.

haha germcucks

Hope they string this bitch up by the neck an leave her to the vultures.

Yesss I've been waiting for our based Iraqi brothers to make this decision since her capture

Actually I shouldn't bash Germans for this, but this is hilarious.

The Iraqis will get germoney to pay millions to bring this filthy coalburner back. She will then get a hero's welcome and a parade in Berlin when she returns.

Poor bugger

She would have wanted a beheading.

BULLSHIT FAKE NEWS

It isn't our dear sweet Linda princess who is going to be hung.

It is some damn shitty Moroccon immigrant who is going to be executed. Nobody fucking cares about her, nobody!

We all only care about our dear princess Linda!

archive.fo/XcCmS
archive.fo/RGAe3
pic related is the girl.

She's gonna pay the Toll in Rope.

This right here.

Good news from Iraq for once. Good thing she didn't manage to flee to Europe where she'd be safe and free.

I wonder how she's doing right now, probably getting shafted daily by a bunch of sandnigger guards. Just the thought of her sitting in a dark cell crying ands creaming as she knows she'll be hanged soon and the guards are just using her as the soon-to-be-rotting fuckmeat she is.

Think she'll piss herself when she's hanged? Mmm, just imagine that little body jerking on a rope (let's hope they fuck up and her neck doesn't snap), her face turning purple, eyes bulging, piss running down her leg.

Fuck I'm hard now.

I knew it wasn't Wentzel, what a shitty source OP.

>Cleaning up another country's human refuse
>btfo

Huh

Came here to post (the first part of) this.
What is with all this disinfo at the moment, and why does most of Sup Forums just gobble it up without looking anything up themselves. Pathetic.

overdoing it with the white power symbol

What a horrible way to treat terrorists and murderers.
In my country we give terrorist 10 million dollars and an official apology.

Diversity is our strength.

LOL good.

toll status: paid

Actually I read wrong. Some other German roastie has been given the day of the rope.

>"""""German"""""
Bosnian muslim immigrant.

It's time to shine up the ax, this man has a head to remove. lol

Break out the popcorn and watch the little slut get what's coming to her.

good in all meanings of this word

Still a German. I'm not saying that shit of a rat born in a stable is a horse, I'm just saying that cucked Merkel and your govt. not me thinks that way - sees her still as a German citizen, despite her ancestral origin or ethnicity.

None of your posts make sense.
Stop drinking on a Sunday lad and sort yourself out.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-iraq-sentence-death-german-teenager-linda-wenzel-baghdad-a8170461.html

>Still a German.
She is some old Moroccan hack who killed Iraqi soldiers. And she is no dear white German princess kid.

Sorry, but truly nobody shitty cares about that Moroccan lady. We have other things to care about like whether the minimum wage should go from 8.84 euros to 8.92 euros or something.

good riddance
if only all leftist women met such a fate

Toll status: paid

Your govt. still sees blindly her and Turkish-German journalists/activists arrested by Erdogan as Germans too.

Morocco BTFO. North African Whore Roastie gets a date with rope. Wentzel status pending.

Burn the coal, hang from a pole

Say what you like about muzzies but at least they don't give special treatment/privileges to women like white western cucks do.

What the fuck timeline did I cross into where Australia's banter is weak and autistic and Canada's is quality?

Wentzel hasn't been sentenced yet. But this should be sent through her prison door. youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4

>Ahahah look how strong and powerful and sexy and dominant these Arabs are, god fuck Germany and fuck whiteness my vagina tells me to abandon the culture that has supported my ancestors for hundreds if not thousands of years because muh biological imperative.
>wait what why are we losing what do you mean my actions have consequences i'm a girl I'm a child i made a mistake please i just want to go home I love germany i want to see my family again
>pls :^(

I legitimately hope that her execution is filmed in HD. I want to fap watching her die and nut just as the light in her eyes dims.

Happy New Year

>Wentzel status pending.
Our sweet dear Linda will come back to Germany. Our princess will not be harmed. It was just some stupid youth goofup, nothing serious. A slap on the wrist is the most anyone should get for what she did.

Bring her home, she has suffered enough!

Iraq want a justice but I bet they'd want some money more. Hell I'm pretty sure blood money is sharia compliant too.

mudshit detected

Decisions that deal with life and death should equally have life AND death consequences. It’s nature’s way. Period

Dear Sweet Linda will get her Day of the Rope! She betrayed her race.

How many cocks did she took while working with ISIS ?

How many more in Iraqi prisons ?

Fuckin traitorous roastie, i hope they use a dull sword.

Thank you, Iraq.

How did she kill them? I thought ISIS didn't allow female soldiers?

I hope they use a dull rock

It will still be smarter than her though.

I was thinking the same thing, user. Although, in my fantasy, I would cum when she shits herself.

Hang her high. I love this type of story. Pic related.

I honestly thought they would pussy out and just return her to germany. This is amazing.

Hang her from the highest mosque

Here's a better shot.

They livestream all executions according to a guy that made a thread on this case a while back. Can’t really find anything about it online though, probably need to search in arab. If it’s true we need to make some /comfy/ viewing threads.

So much this

The parents could easily just bribe the Iraqis and she will be completely free. Plenty of ISIS soldiers have bribed their way of punishment and are completely free today. The Iraqis doesn't give a shit about justice if they get paid.

I hope she gets hanged though.

If only you had an inside sources in iraq? Like someone who actually lives in iraq to confirm this news for you?

Fpbp and by a leaf no less.

So what? Who cares about his religion? Dont be a rasict?

I want answers on this

Are you gonna keep spamming those lovely white people till you get some attention? You slut

my dick is now diamonds at actual justice being done. I swear wouldnt even be punished in the west, rather celebrated and rewarded. Fuck her.

>hating sadam
fag

All memes aside it's a bit far, she is just a child.
I know most of you never grew out of your edgy teen phases, hence why you're here all day. But most people do.
Deserves some jail time at the very least though.

My dad used to serve falafil in prison , he told me about the rape room , most people call it the shower but in here you must be raped and an incision must be made in your rectom and you must be raped with an hiv penis to join the filafil gang

and Germany needs to remove kebab pronto

Running away to a war torn country to join the most notorious terrorist group of the modern age goes a bit beyond typical childhood antics.

I am here just to be insulted and shitted on all day not to be edgy , but nobody talks to me ,dunno why but i attribute that to racism

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Press S to spit on grave

Notorious like biggie?or are you reffering to black rob's verse on bad boys for life?

She is part of an international terrorist organization. This isnt some kid who just ran away and got involved with the wrong crowd. She ran away, seeker a known terrorist organization and is likely an accomplice to many deaths. Also she is accused of handling weapons. Would you show the same mercy to the children in africa who were known to handle guns? They are already too far deep with their injustice and she on the other hand is old enough to know right from wrong

Not to be gay but can i see your dick?

Shish kebab anyone?

They should do it Iranian style where they lift her from a crane instead of dropping her

I think they know that ,maybe they are just goofing around?

> the most notorious terrorist group of the modern age
CIA?

She will have a great time.