Will Pajeets like me be allowed to remain in a hypothetical, white ethnostate? What if we promise not to breed...

Will Pajeets like me be allowed to remain in a hypothetical, white ethnostate? What if we promise not to breed? Please don't make me go back to India. That place is a dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5016629/Shopkeeper-ties-mouse-jar-tortures-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, if you stay inside and never once show yourself.

gas yourself you pathetic cuck

>That place is a dump.
quite literally

There will never be a white ethno state because snow apes need a racial group to condemn to feel "superior" good news for you pay you don't have to go anywhere enjoy all the pale cave nigger cock you want you weak race traitor

No, Pajeet. Go back to India and teach the art of pooing in the loo to your countrymen.

Kek, beat me to it

>What if we promise not to breed?
No one would mind if immigrants were sterilized upon entry

Chup kar, bhenchod. How about you make that shithole suitable for human habitation. You creepy, freshie fucks have ruined our lives. Everyone in the West hates us, because you can't stop harassing white girls on social media. We're blamed for your subhuman, beta behaviour.

Yes you can be slave labor and you hot women can be fuck toys

>nonnwhites
>white ethnostate
Why are non whites so moronic? Same for the sex starved virgins who would “invite” East Asians to a hypothetical white ethnostate.

India is a dump because all the smart people left, if you go back, you should be in the ruling class.

Get back to installing toilet shrines Rajeev

Hi I have a computer issue, can you help me out?

I hope they purge you in the coming Race war.

Depends really how the ethnostate is formed, if its formed through legislation you will get less rights and be bred out (1 or 0 children, no racemixing). It ifs by a civil war of some sort then you will most likely just get kicked out

Most Indians I've met have been well educated, hard working and assimilate fairly well, it's the muslim refuse in this country that are the second class citizens, I think you'll be fine.

Go back to your call center job. Is your name "bob" or "peter" when I call for help? I can smell you over the phone. The smell of poop, curry and bad cologne.

KYS. I'm anyday better than an Amerimutt.

Haha based Indians right dude?

Stop crying. Memes aside India really is the next superpower. You will soon overtake China. Hell you might even grab some land off them.

How can you be trusted to act for the benefit of your adopted nation if you gave up so easily on your nation of origin? You have the self awareness to know your country is [spoiler]shit[/spoiler], you have a patriotic duty to go back and improve things for your people.

>How can you be trusted to act for the benefit of your adopted nation if you gave up so easily on your nation of origin?
They haven't given up on it, they just say they're patriotic [Americans / Australians / Canadians / etc.] when we're around and then band together and laugh at our naivete when our backs are turned.

It's only my nation in the sense that my parents are from there. I was born and raised in the UK. I've literally only been to India twice in my entire life. For all intents and purposes, it's as foreign to me as Peru, or Zambia.

>It's only my nation in the sense that my parents are from there.
This is the only sense in which a nation exists. The fact that your Indian self was coincidentally born on the British Isles does not make you an Englishman, or a Scot, or a Welshman, or a Cornishman, or an Irishman.

>How can you be trusted to act for the benefit of your adopted nation if you gave up so easily on your nation of origin? You have the self awareness to know your country is [spoiler]shit[/spoiler], you have a patriotic duty to go back and improve things for your people.
bless my fuck

Now if only whites were as loyal to their own kind as every other fucking race under the sun. It'd be a perfect world.

Well, that makes it a little murkier. I'm generally of the opinion that your own people is the most valuable thing you will ever have. Having a foot in both worlds must be fucking hell.

>The fact that your Indian self was coincidentally born on the British Isles does not make you an Englishman, or a Scot, or a Welshman, or a Cornishman, or an Irishman.
I never claimed such a thing. Stop putting words in my mouth.

>Will Pajeets like me be allowed to remain in a hypothetical, white ethnostate?
isn't the answer right inside your question, you fucking brainlet?

There will never be an ethnostate unless it disallows brown hair as well so you can stay with us. You know this. There is no one "white race". That's a farce. There are multiple white races, and the one that's most likely to form an ethnostate is the nordid.

The rest of europe is already euro-mutt so they'll never be able to do it. It would require too much mental gymnastics.

>yes i am half polish but i was born here i am british look at my blue eyes
>half-british brown person born in britain: we are the same, brother
>REEEEEEEEEE

The rest of europe is more prone to adopting eugenics and just kicking out undesirables of every race if they do snap.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. My enquiry was directed towards white people. Not Moorish rape-babies like you.

pics of vegan and bobs for the poor lonely Pajeets

My argument is centering on what the word nation has historically meant, before its meaning was obfuscated by the Jews over the past couple of decades to be synonymous with "country": a group of people who share common blood, history, and language. Just because you speak English and were born in Britain does not change the fact that you are an Indian, genetically and historically. You are a member of an invading tribe; you are displacing the native British nations. The importation of more of your kind does not repent the evolution of the British nations, it represents their end, their ethnocidal destruction. No amount of tea drinking and idiom adoption on your part will change that - at least own up to what you're doing instead of insulting our intelligence by skittering away from the point like a fucking Jew.

>What if we promise not to breed?
If you promise to get sterlized than sure

rapebaby still better than full nigger like you

>the white doesn't exist goy, [words], therefore we need high IQ globalist civic nationalism!

>be pajeet
>wake up in sheet metal hut
>have to poop and get some water
>start walking to beach near river to do both
>bowels cant make it to river so i cant shit like a cat
>just do it in road next to brown puddles and empty bottles
>don't wipe because to lazy and I smell like shit anyway
>make it to beach but I forgot my buckets to get water
>its ok I find an empty jug with only a little shit on it
>get river water its only 95% shit unlike town well which is 99% the extra 4% is really worth it
>get home and make breakfast of monkey brain stew with the water from the river
>time to go work in call center
>on way to work I take the time to use iphone I pick pocketed off some tourists to call elderly westerners to steal their credit card info
>I walk across busy streets because even if we had red lights nobody would pay them any attention
>pretty quick walk only 341 people tried to sell me random useless trinkets like a whip made out of elephant ass hair or an ivory tusk that is really just some guys finger nails left uncut for 20 years
>I can see my work in distance right next to sweat shop and chemical plant
>start sexing random 15 year old western girl on facebook as i cross the streat
>not on paying attention because im telling her she is sxy and wat amk sex
>I get hit by a truck carrying knock off western products truck
>truck explodes into flames
>I go flying through the air and land in front of hospital
>everyone is to lazy to help or just busy grabbing the adobis shoes that came from the exploding truck to help me
>I die
>mfw

>Italian
>Moorish
Case in point you street shitting parasite, you don't even know how to use your divide and conquer insults

It doesn't. You're a euromutt. You are not part of a greater nation.

A pole is not an englishman is not a swede. Mixing them is the destruction of nations and cultures.

>b-b-but all the europeans where i live have been mixed in and brainwashed to all have one 200 year old consumerist culture so everyone should do that!

>[argues in circles]

If your skin is white, you're alright.

how about no?

>Yes goyim, mix all the european bloodlines, there is only one white races
>Discard your ancient cultures, you only need what's on TV
>If anyone disagrees it's the jews trying to divide you so you can be conquered by niggers!

Of course we can not forget that people care about their own more when their own are actually their own and not euromutts that all look and act nothing alike save for their skin color.

This guy is whiter than you
>lets take pictures of the brownest south south italians, let's choose the pics with the shittiest lightning to make them appear even browner, and then use those pics as a generalization of all italians!
>lmao i sure showed those wops xD

Yes but you see goy the fact that the ethnogenome of an Italian and a Frenchman are different means that we should just accept globalism

>the worst counter example is some ugly people
>this is cherrypicked from literal millions of examples and is the absolute worst they could find

Are you in the market for btfo'ing yourself or did you just find a good deal

No once did I claim that my ethnic lineage is native to this island. Stop this dishonest strawman.

>a group of people who share common blood, history, and language
So you don't consider the United States of America to be a nation? Good to know.

funny thing is i couldn't be more different from the brownlet terrone stereotype being from the north, blonde haired and light skinned but ya know niggers gonna nig

Disgusting. Of course we're gonna be allowed in the white ethnostate; we're gonna be running it.

It means we should accept real nationalism instead of globalism pretending to be on your side.

>we're destroying every race and culture and replacing it with one big one, but everyone is going to be pale. sound like fun, goyim?

We are not, until the demographics stabilize and a true majority emerges. We will be in a thousand years.

A shitty one.

I fucking sickens me when I see people like you OP, you're just a literal parasite begging us for acceptance, respect, resources, whatever. Why can't you fuck off? Why can't you respect yourself? Why can't you accept your own destiny instead of trying to tag along in ours?

Your Jewish masters have taught you how to deflect and misdirect well

Another great example. Your only loyalty at the end of the day is to your people. At least this one is honest.

I guess it's less of a problem for me to think that way as an Australian since we're a British colony, as is the US, of which the brits already had their Celtic lineage mixed with those of Germanic and Mediterranean origin over centuries due to the simple fact European nations kept trading provinces in war.

"White Americans / Canadians /, Australians" etc. are emergent European ethnic groups; their ethnogenomes are distinct from those of the different European nations, but these ethnic groups are still European genotypically, phenotypically, culturally and behaviorally (as emergent from biology). White nationalism (America for White Americans!) is the colonial equivalent of ethnic nationalism (Germany for Germans!) in Europe.

>Your Jewish masters have taught you how to deflect and misdirect well
You seem angry and emotional. Take a few deep breaths and calm down, m8. Your initial point was that you didn't think that I accurately represented somebody who's genetic stock is native to this island. I merely countered that I didn't, nor did I ever claim to. Feel free to point out where any supposed deflections and/or misdirections took place.

you can always take comfort tat you are not jew

We dont have a destiny. Most of us will remain victim to the meat grinder until we're dead.

As an Indian living in Britian you are responsible for this: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5016629/Shopkeeper-ties-mouse-jar-tortures-it.html

Take care of your own trash or no one will put up with you

>White nationalism (America for White Americans!) is the colonial equivalent of ethnic nationalism (Germany for Germans!) in Europe.
No, it's not. Germans are native to the land currently known as Germany. Whites are foreign to the Americas, in the same way that I am genetically foreign to Europe. At least be ideologically consistent.

fuck you you uncle tom ass fuck
honestly, kill yourself.
I hate self-hating shitskins more than I hate white hating shitksins, because at least they have a sense of pride

I know it sucks but the answer is hell no

I'll take your shitty gif as a tacit admission of defeat.

Indians using the amerimutt meme.

Now I've seen everything

So basically all whites should band together, but keep the borders between separate nations clearly defined. The issue might be better explained by comparing the differences of the European ethnicities to those between the Asiatic ones, Japs are not Chinks are not Koreans type deal.

>Germans are native to the land currently known as Germany
At least the Germans of Prussian descent anyway.

No. Please go back to your shithole. You are worst country.

the ethnostate is an economic loss and therefore will never happen. Just be a good person and forget about pol.

>So basically all whites should band together, but keep the borders between separate nations clearly defined.
Consider how the Swiss structure their government, as a confederation of equals rather than provinces subordinate to a federal sovereignty. White ethnostates should ultimately serve the interests of their ethnic groups primarily, but we should recognize the utility (necessity) of coordinating together against the outside world.
>The issue might be better explained by comparing the differences of the European ethnicities to those between the Asiatic ones, Japs are not Chinks are not Koreans type deal
Indeed they aren't the same - but similar enough that it makes sense for them to identify, coordinate and act together as [East] Asians in various contexts. They share enough blood and history for that grouping to be meaningful.

>just be a good person and discard any idea which doesn't serve the goal of generating as much revenue as possible

I like this pajeet

My loyalty is to whoever pays me the most shekels for it, thanks.

Well my country was an ethnostate. They removed all the chinese in 1901. Anglo only, then european only, then fuck it money and growth.

Money wins everytime user.

We were never an ethnostate, mate. Abbos, you know.

What a fucking faggot; it's people like you that don't understand the value of shekels that are the best goy of all

Hey Rajesh, Gnu+Linux is superior windows, also JAVA SUCKS NIGGERCOCK.

The Anglosphere was subverted by the Jews. There are plenty of ways to make lots of money without committing ethnic and cultural suicide - see East Asia.

Easy to say when it's not your country getting flooded, Pajeet. I wonder what you'd think if 500,000,000 Africans were emigrating to India.

Yes, the value of shekels, like Hapsburg Spain blowing all of Mesoamerica's gold reserves on frivolous wars in the Low Countries. Short sighted revenue maximization is the death of civilizations.

The only reason australians didn't tasmania them was because of the effort involved and they literally thought they would die out all by themselves. They weren't citizens till 60s or so. They were considered irrelevant. Also 95% is close enough to call it.

>the presence of a tiny minority of illiterate tribesman is evidence in support of the idea that our government never articulated itself as primarily serving the ethnic interests of the European inhabitants of the country
t. Had an explicit "White Australia" policy for decades

No fuck off. You poo and loos are fucking disgusting. You smell. Are terrible at your jobs and have a toxic kissing ass mob mentality. Fucking do the world a favour and off yourself.

By creating a superstate you are talking about you would create a cultural smelting pot for whiteys. We have a diverse, rich culture across the whole Europe, banding up under a single banner would get rid of almost all of it. We, the finns for example, our language is like no other in the world, our dna is one of a kind. There are more differences between Sweden and Finland than there is in the whole India to be found.

I think the anglosphere was subverted by money. I'm not sure I have even met a jew in my life.

>India gets white genes aka Raj and is on the way to become a superpower
Help the place further by breeding with white British women and sending your superior Raj children there.

I'm a half spic and you bet your ass I'm staying. They will never be able to tell I'm a mud.

Implying your name, address and picture isnt already on the list.

sterilization easier than deportation?

if you get castrated i would not have problem with it

Is it really 95%? I can't walk around fucking Brisbane without seeing hijab wearing allah akbars or hordes of barely sentient asian insectoids.

I want that policy back.

No it was once pre 1960s. I don't know what it is now.

For there to be a chance to let you stay, you would have to demonstrate that you deserve it. You would do this by going to your own country and fixing it. If you can't do it, you deserve nothing.

>(((money)))

It's going to be an eye test. And then if unsure. look at the parents. If still unsure you go unless you submit and pay for DNA test.

Not as bad as Europe, or the US by my guess. That's just straight up numbers though, our population is smaller so our demographic percentages are probably just as bad as every other "white" nation.

>By creating a superstate you are talking about you would create a cultural smelting pot for whiteys.
No, I'm not. I'm saying that you can create a superstructure which protects the interests of Europeans generally without forcing them to blend together.
>We have a diverse, rich culture across the whole Europe, banding up under a single banner would get rid of almost all of it. We, the finns for example, our language is like no other in the world, our dna is one of a kind. There are more differences between Sweden and Finland than there is in the whole India to be found.
I agree. But remaining totally separated from each other is not a good idea in a world populated by other states out for our blood. We can have Finland for Finns as part of a broader grouping of Europe (and her colonies) for Europeans.

>what are blood tests

kek good fucking luck with that

>has never been to India

Sup Forums is filled with impotent faggots. Why Di you need their approval? Other than the fact your father died when you were young leaving your mother to raise you into the pussy you are today.

Pajeet here i have no intentions of having a child unless im super lonely and also i dont want a daughter who probably end up marry a chav,negro or paki

this shitlet has the right idea