Why are moms so CUTE

why are moms so CUTE

Royal Koyanagi?

Looks like it. I think it's from the succubus story given the wings present on the right side.

An earnest effort put on to try to connect with her children is cute in its own way. Moms are unironically the cutest kind of people

>tfw no pages where she fucks her son's butt

She better have a penis

let's ask Sigmund Freud

Soft and cuddly.

How about someone that looks just like one's mom?

And Makoto Uno disappears off the face of the planet rather than give us that mother son pegging.

Brocons and siscons have become common place, but where are all the mothers with son complexes? All I want is a cute romance between a mother and son, that isn't hentai, is that too much to ask for?

Society not ready for this.

This is literally the sexiest character ever drawn by Royal Koyanagi. You can't argue with that.

Is it really Royal Koyanagi? I looked around a bit but didn't find the panel in his recent works on sadpanda.

It's the succubus one, part 2.

me neither

tell us the mango name

Oh. Thanks, I'll look again.

ExE 02

Got it, thanks.

Artist?

Reminder that your mom is the only woman in the world who will ever truly love you.

>sexiest Koyanagi character
That would be Kaoru.

As long as I pay my 300 by the end of the month, sure.

Reminder to love your mom

I came here to post this.

if a mom's big breasts are full of hope what comes out when you suck on em?

My mom is a bipolar bitch who has attacked me and my grandfather ,made our lives a living hell over the past 5 years, and now isn't allowed in the development,

>the mom mom
>the glamorous mom
>the gyaru mom
>the high society politician's wife mom

that doujin was a gift from god

How much of a motherfucker would you be if this was your mom?

I would fuck her so hard that she would remember the labor pains from when I came from there.

hello yakuza mom

Moms next door

If Ken doesn't fuck his mother then probably not much. I mean, look, Ken got almost no presence in the picture and it instead focuses on his mom and Takeru. From the way the artist focuses on characters, it's obvious we are getting the "I fucked my friend's mom" plot here.

I'd make her my wife.

>new chapter never

Also with designs like these for the boys, I was half expecting yaoi.

Post your favorite Mom.

Koyanagi out did himself in this one. Hottest milfs I've ever seen in hentai.
He does this all the time now. Draw some trappy shota but they never get dicked. Not even a shotafag but this is bullshit.

She is a wonderful villain.

user...

Bitch mom was best mom. I really hope he puts out a third chapter. His art is god tier, but he rarely puts shit out.

I like him but I hate how every one of his works culminates into an orgy with so much shit going on. Koyanagi Royal is best when he's focused.

>that beehive

fuck I love glamorous milfs

I call it the Poju Way and it's actually the best because it makes me want to fuck everyone on the page, both girls and boys, but at the same time stays vanilla and does not trigger faggots who hate traps.

It's also the best because it's an excuse to give said boytoys nice and long cocks. Party-wiener traps are only ok when there is humiliation involved otherwise they are fucking lame.

>but I hate how every one of his works culminates into an orgy with so much shit going on
For real? That's pretty much why the guy is so popular in the first place. Individual scenes are nice and all but his orgies are the best.

The greatest.

Yeah, only Shiwasu can compete when it comes to amounts of pure action on a single page but his artstyle is rather sloppy and lazy in comparison to Royal.

my nigga

Those tits are bigger then some children.

Why must the world be so cruel?

That mother-son isekai is going to get an anime soon, the tide is changing.

You are all mummy's boys.

what

What's with the fat dick?

The LN where the son gets transported to another world with her mother, it is selling really well.

"Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power"

it's shit and it's not getting an anime, that was just baseless speculation

Truly amazing times we are living in.

My only problem is that the mom in that has a normal girl body instead of something like or I guess something is something though.

what is this from