What do you like about muslims?

I like their food and their nationalistic views.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam),
archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3
youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s
jihadwatch.org.
youtu.be/16twLj5w8r4?list=PLgI5cOStra5EPRyNOe90rTN3XAkLPztez
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their dead bodies

>I like their food
I'm pretty sure they don't all eat the same thing.

bosniggers have great food imo

>food and nationalistic views
I think you're confusing arabs with muslims

I like when they die.

Absolutely nothing. Well maybe their music I like some party Arab songs pretty upbeat unless it’s being played in an Isis beheading video. El o el

>I like when they die.

>Their dead bodies
edgy.

>they don't all eat the same thing.
of coarse not there is great diversity in our foods like tatar food or turkish food.

their women are kept in check

>Isis beheading video.
the Pentagon paid a PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos.
rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/
most of those videos are cia funded crisis actors.

exactly.

i like it when they die, its a pretty good thing.

that they kill each other

>I like their food
They eat all sorts of different shit because it's a religion, not a country.

>and their nationalistic views.
They aren't from one nation, and they don't even get along with each other.

Islam is so amazingly cancerous, it's the only known type of cancer on the planet to also fight and kill itself as it's killing the infected host.

Truly it is the religion of Lucifer.

They are red pilled on the Jewish Question.

Except their entire religion is a Jewish psy ops to keep the west busy.

bombs
i like bombs

islam is true enemy goyim!!
now lets invade their poor countries and kill their children

I MEAN CLOCKS!
CLOOCKS!!!

FBPB

Kek

>belgium
>pro muslim
wow what a surprise

Their unwillingness to step into the future
The way they believe in the unbelievable like a retarded 5 year old..
Really like the way they un-configure themselves, like giant perverse fireworks

>Why not drink this glass of piss goy, it's much less gross than this plate of shit!
>Shit is definitely worse than piss, so chugging down a whole glass of it should be no trouble gooooyyyyy!

They are people with very strong willpower and nice feelings. They have nice cousine and music.

I don't like their religion but that doesn't mean I hate them that would just make me as bad an extremist as the monsters among them

That you don't miss them when they are gone.

wew slow down there swiss the jew did not give you a shekel today ?

I like how they stone degenerates.

Literally nothing.

I like their treatment of women.

i like when they die

Are they stoning a guy or girl?

A guy.

they kill each other for the most arbitrary reasons

This. It’s really sad what happens to boys willys though.

>He doesn't know about African tribes

The biggest failure of the British Empire was the thought that they could civilize mongrels.

they all have pretty good food though, outside of malaysia and indonesia

Why would I want to know about African tribes? Fuck off.

I say we save their recipes in a nice little book and gas them and piss on their dead bodies. All 3 billion of them, we can manage, cmon.

Nothing.

Kek. Great reply

I like that they are fucking inbred and retarded and thus easily defeated whenever we so chose.

I like to drink their blood after I steal their land.

Pls send Burek

Nothing achmed! Fucking terrorist.

I like they kill each other and tame their women pretty well.

European Christianity is a psy ops too. If Europe were oil-rich, you bet your ass Catholics and Protestants would be killing each other again as a pretext to accrue power. Petroleum is power in this day and age, even US currency is back by it largely.

How they treat women :^)))))

>US - greatest ally
>41 - the year they joined WW2
>JUV - do i need to explain?

I feel bad for you, dude. The problem is that you don't know real Islam. I'll have to redpill you.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

This is real Islam, not from an intelligent critic of Islam like Dr. Bill Warner (wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam), but from ACTUAL Muslims:

archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3

And if you think those people are "extremists," then watch the last five minutes of this video: youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s

Finally, for tracking Islam on a daily basis, I would suggest jihadwatch.org.

Fpbp, I don't care about their shit food or that they love their shithole, they should die

Safavids should have allied with Ottomans and killed every last European and Jew alive. I hate all of you.

cool mossad sources goy

I like how they fuck goats and drink camel piss.

>whenever we so chose.
Whenever (((they))) choose, you mean. Every single modern middle eastern war has been exclusively for the benefit of the kikes.
Why? Explain yourself. Why do you dehumanize billions of complete strangers? Why do you fantasize of killing them?

Hate all muslims although I suppose I owe a debt of gratitude to the Arab tribesmen who discovered Coffee.

You think your forebears of 18th and 19th centuries would approve of your rudeness? Everything about you faggots is a joke now. You've lost your culture to debauchery, you no longer value real art and simply immerse yourselves in decadent entertainment, you create and strengthen your own enemies (no joke!), and then you have the audacity to play victim. Neither the founding fathers of the USA nor the European intellectuals of a one to three centuries ago would approve of your detestable, hypocritical attitudes. It's time you pass on the torch, seriously. You have become jokes and only shadows of your former greatness. You are pushing me.

I believe it was grown by the ancient Ethiopians and Somalis and then refined into good coffee by Yemeni Arabs.

fpbp

I lik dat dheir womanz r resseptiv to bic blac kok

How much camel piss do you drink?

this is how memeflags should be used

They earned their reputation.

Do you think Europeans of 18th and 19th centuries were always enemies with all of the Middle East? Do you even read a history book?

Your fucked up religion needs a reformation. Things have changed since the 700s.
Modernize or forever be known as terrorists.

I actually like many, many things about middle eastern cultures. The only problem is the Islam.

Get rid of all the Islam and it would be a great place.

I fund dhem ez'r dhan YT womanz. I fug dhem, bat dhey marr'd. Mah own haram o Kardashian slats hah! Kanye knos his shit, ama rite?

Ever hear of the war with Tripoli, goat fucker?

I know better than to ask you about the origins of Tea, lulz.
I stumbled across this song on youtube a few weeks ago and i can't playing it.
youtu.be/16twLj5w8r4?list=PLgI5cOStra5EPRyNOe90rTN3XAkLPztez

'Dats razist! Yoo a razist!

It's too late for flattery.

Damn I fucked up my shitposting. Well it was fun while it lasted

Ever hear of Safavid-Hapsburg alliance and the travels of Jean Chardin? It was largely thanks to Safavid Persians, Europeans weren't overrun by Ottomans entirely.

Here's what Jean Chardin had to say about Persians:

"The Persians are the most civilized of the peoples of the East, and what the French are to Europe, they are to the Orient... Their bearing and countenance is the best-composed, mild, serious, impressive, genial and welcoming as far as possible. They never fail to perform at once the appropriate gestures of politeness when meeting each other... They are the most wheedling people in the world, with the most engaging manners, the most supple spirits and a language that is gentle and flattering, and devoid of unpleasant terms but rather full of circumlocutions."
-- Jean Chardin

You think we were always enemies? Given your rudeness, I want to bring back scaphism especially for you. You are the ONE creating your enemies. Do you want to experience scaphism and see why the fucking Greeks feared us? Do you think I am joking? If you spoke like this in real life to me, I will snap and choke you, then I will strap you to the fucking boat, glaze honey all over your fucking body, and send it straight to the lake wherein flies and worms will gnaw at your bones. Do you want to make enemies with me, even though our ancestors weren't? Is this what you really want?

Come to Guatemala and we will roast corn over your burning corpse.

doner kebab. I swing by my local doner shop once a week and its super delicious

>Do you even read a history book?
Yes, I have an American education.

They're not jews.

When they wipe out themselves and other normies. Good thing we have them for overpopulation issues.

you morons still don't understand that there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world from morocco to indonesia from siberia to subsaharan africa there are black white and yellow muslims

muslim=/=arab or middle east

even afghans, pakistanis, iranians and turks are not arabs

A 1400 Year Secret
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

South Americans have never had a worthy culture. You were always violent and unsophisticated pieces of shit. At least the Europeans were on good terms with us for some time. The best thing that ever happened to you Amerindian niggers was being invaded by Europeans. You had no real literary or sophisticated tradition in place prior to that. You still don't.

FPBB

Most if not all islamists are pedophiles. How many little kids do you molest in a week. I used to see you fucks on holiday in Egypt so you could fuck little boys.

>basic historic information
>some rightwing bs
>secret

Check here:
If Persians were pedophiles, then why were Europeans on cordial terms with them in the past? Jean Chardin had nothing but praise for the Safavid Persians.

Learn history, you stupid piece of shit, and stop relying on memes.

Mohammed had syphilis. He had this big flipping tumor on his neck and he would make people touch that thing. He claimed it was a mark from God.
Even more fucked up is that he was a cross dressing epileptic. He would have his visions while wearing his 9 year old wife's dresses. He would roll around on the floor while frothing at the mouth. Must have been quite a spectical.

I like the way they kill Muslims.

You like Muslim food? I for one prefer atheist food.
What a stupid thread.

I like that they all have AIDS.

I don't even believe a historical Muhammad or Jesus existed, but that's irrelevant to what I am discussing, you illiterate faggot. A culture is more complex than the religion people adhere to. Moreover, interpretations change. I find the art and literature to be more important.

>What do you like about muslims?
nothing

Their vibrant culture especially the goat beauty contests.

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.” – From Khomeini’s book, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. …This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister.” – ”Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrir al-Vasyleh,” Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990

Khomeini was schizophrenic and he doesn't speak for the entirety of Persian culture, retard. Also, Khomeini was backed by Carter's administration, and I can provide those sources if need be.

For sure not their ability to shill

>What do you like about muslims?
their food