Brexit:

Literally what is the fucking point? You become even more irrelevant? What exactly are the pros to this shit? Name Fucking one

Independence

Pros: The UK gets to reduce and control immigration from the EU, especially Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, etc.

Cons: Non-EU immigration won't be affected, which means proportionally more brown immigrants will be landing in Britain.

>Electing Trump
literally what is t he fucking point? You become even more of a Jew puppet state? What exactly is the pros to this shit? You know Hillary is gonna be elected next, right?

it triggers the neoliberal

I don’t blame them for not wanting to be ruled by unelected fucks from the continent. At least this way they’re electing the people destroying them.

>Cons: Non-EU immigration won't be affected, which means proportionally more brown immigrants will be landing in Britain.

The EU meddles with non-eu migration through the ECJ, ECHR and (((human rights lawyers))). The EU wants you to think they don't, but they do big time.

also not part of junkers superstate

>Name Fucking one
We're no longer a part of a pan-European left-leaning superstate filled with people we don't elect that imposes laws on us

Why is that a pro? Why is that a Con?

Doesn't OP understand? We need to GAIN INDEPENDENCE and send IMMIGRANTS BACK so we can FUND ARE NHS

#bringbackarelads

Isn't the government who runs the UK already pretty left-wing? I assume that the number of non-white immigrants will not change or will it actually be regulated better?

>eu
>left leaning

kek, for you maybe

They could have left the EU and made trade deals with America/Canada/China/Australia and New Zealand.

But no. British politicians want to side with Paksitan so whatever.

The EU is totalitarian as fuck

Rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The current UK government is The "Conservative" Party (which isn't really conservative and by american standards is pretty much left wing and like 10 DUP members who are right wing. We don't know how Brexit will affect our immigration until it's actually finished, but so far immigration has fallen.

Why not all of the commonwealth

What by 10,000?

You guys are still taking in a few hundred thousand a year. Isint your little tiny country already over populated?

NZ and Britain are similar in size, but we take 1/5 the immigrants you do and even they are causing massive strain on our roads/services/housing stock etc etc. Cant imagine how bad things are in Britain.

Because I don't want shit skin countries in the commonwealth.

It's fallen by 80,000. It's not much but it's a start.

Why are Germans and Americans so upset with our wish to be separate from a continent that has tried to subdue, rape and culturally cleanse us for over 2000 years.

Do you think the 2 child benefit cap will affect asian birth rates?

You have less than 1/10th of our population, it isn't an issue of land as much as it is infrastructure to deal with hordes of third world migrants.

Obviously I would like as little immigration (for both our countries) as possible but I doubt the conservatives over here will do much about it.

Because if your country somehow remains white because of leaving the EU it will make americans and germans on Sup Forumsjealous.

We won’t have an open border with France’s nigs, Germany’s rapefugees and Poland’s thieves.

We’ll be able to make decisions without having to care about what leftist continentals and the Ir*sh think.

We’re actually a country, EU regions are not.

We let them in, and they live off our welfare system too.

Same story all over the world. We let them in and they take us for everything.

I don't think so. I think it's more of a cultural thing to shit out 7 children, but I don't really know enough to say.

A united states of Europe has the capacity to challenge the USA's already diminishing power. It suits us Brits to walk away from a German led super state - we actually have an identity we want to fight for. Maybe your lack of self identity is what confuses you?

Take away all the advantages you get with having fewer shitskins, what do you have left?

The Germans are upset because they want an empire, and want us to be part of it.
Americans outside Sup Forums are upset because they see us as a sympathetic voice in said empire.
Americans on Sup Forums kind of have this delusion that the EU would be great if only you just stripped out every single institution and policy the EU has and replaced them with fashy vibes.

Oh, also they think that Europeans are essentially interchangeable so getting colonised by street drinking Poles and thieving gypsy beggars is a good thing because it's white people (or "white" people) doing the colonising.

I don't see why this is so hard for people to understand. Any problems that may come along with Brexit are a necessary evil to be free from the clutches of the EU.

That's a good argument Charles.