Remember why we fight, Sup Forums

Remember why we fight, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire_Census
yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300208344/medieval-europe
economictruthsblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/sexual-promiscuity-destructive-effects/.
askmen.com/news/dating/science-discovers-strange-link-between-promiscuity-and-divorce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To raise her son?

>implying anyone here are actually fighting and aren't just sitting at home LARPing and wanking to anime

My wife's son actually

I can't decide if it's a doll or that baby has seen some serious shit.

I remember

Why do you post this thread every day?

God, Finnish women are so kawaiinenenen.

I...I'll see you in the wheat fields, my love.

I do it for free

>Remember why we fight, Sup Forums.
>idolizing a past that never existed
According to the 1913 Czarist census life expectancy among the population was only 32.3 years. By 1958 the life expectancy had doubled to 68.6 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire_Census

you jerk of at the past but you fail to realize how shit the past was.

Fuck that shit women are cancer

>Paki bong thinks we're all Russian

Yes, and we will save her by selling our whole industry to China to make an aditional .0001% of a bitcoin

fuck off ancap shill

>>Paki bong thinks we're all Russian

>stupid aussie fails to realize how big the russian empire was he also forgets op's pic was of an ukri*nian woman.

Amen brother.
buckle up boys we are about to blow this union.

Eww disgusting monkey I thought she was white but then I looked closer you played me brain-jewed fucker hope you hang yourself

Why do we fight? For a fantasy that isn't real?

One that was never real to begin with and will never be real? Wake up man; things have always been bad, and will get worse.

Our species is stuck in a loop of mediocrity and insanity.

>Russian shills getting this easy to detect
Putin's coffer running a little low?

op forgets how shit the past was a classic mistake that many traditionalist make.

lmao are you that buthurt ukri? that keeps bitching about russia?

>a fantasy that wasn't real
So whites have never had children before? Your attack on diversity you racist bigot

unless we do something about it.
This should be the essence of Sup Forums and the nationalist resurgence movement

>instantly gets ass shattered when called out for what it is
Classic

no if seen you before why are you so buthurt about russians?

Because not everyone wants to live in a 56% society.

>only 1 child
6 children minimum

>Sup Forums fights so that fences can be maintained, so that the divisions between people can be enhanced, so that babies can be traumatized and be clothed by products made from other living beings, and so women can glare at their neighbors
pretty accurate desu

If you're going to try to shill against a particular culture at least try to do it in their native language

>trying this hard to make something out of an innocent picture
Racist Nazi bigot!
#NightNightAltRight

stop dodging the question why do you care so much about the "putinbot" invasion?

>6 children minimum
fuck man that's a lot.

Why do you care so much about the racial destruction of a proud people?

No, you sarcastic cunt

Oh right because you're a Nazi

Who is this we? What fight? If you are implying muh white race then you are deluded. There is still no agreed upon definition of whiteness, and most whites hate each other and will refuse to get lumped into the same group as them.

>ukri*nian
no such nationality

>op forgets how shit the past was a classic mistake that many traditionalist make.
No, the past was great and so is today, and we're not going to let progressives ruin it. Progress is an illusion. Society can't gain something without giving up something else. Today progressives want to gain third world immigrants and give up White people.

what exactly are you guys fighting?

>56% society.
>he doesn't want to rule over lesser men as an aryan king

>no such nationality
ukris are tatar rape babies.
>Nazi
>muslem
>nazi
peak education

>No, the past was great
no it fucking wasn't did you read the report about feudal life in russia?

>flag
>calling someone a russian shill
low quality bait, doesn't even deserve a (you)

What they agree or disagree or what they accept or refuse doesn´t change the reality.

>Eww disgusting monkey

>peak education
Of course I've peaked in education, I'm not a retarded rural bigot like you who has no respect for diverse white identity

Tfw I'm the last of my kind

>No, the past was great
>no it fucking wasn't did you read the report about feudal life in russia?
Yes it fukin was, stop reading commie shit propaganda. Chris Wickam describes how Medieval aristocrats ruled with consent of the governed. Also, medieval people had more free time than we do today. Read a book dummy. yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300208344/medieval-europe

FOR SEPIA COLOR FILTERS! DEUS VULT!

DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID?
HE STOLE OUR BLACKROOT!

>filename
post more like these pls

You think your false flagging is actually clever?

>commie shit propaganda.
>The Russian Imperial Census of 1897.
you absolute moron.

I would give life for white women.

This is what I fight for.

No one would wear a pussy hat here because of the shame. Here, there is still honor.

what ever you say about the ukris the do have nice women.
too bad most white nationalist forget there tatar rape babies.

I have no idea what you mean fellow PoC

Come home, Sup Forums. Remember what we're fighting for.

>fellow PoC
lmao this goy.
>I would give life for white women
there is nothing to save white women have been thoroughly corrupted with feminist and rainbow propaganda.

>germanics

For qt Asian waifus?

These girls don't live in fear. I will fight to keep it that way.

>>commie shit propaganda.
>>The Russian Imperial Census of 1897.
>you absolute moron.
I've seen some dumb people on /pol, but you are probably the worst. You have applied your communist, progressive indoctrination to a-historically interpret the past. You are guilty of anachronistic thought, and no one should value anything you say.

>he fights for some whore
bluepilled beta
here's what your "trad" wife was doing before she met you

>t.rainbow propagandist
i have to agree with the traditionalist. women nowadays are trash
economictruthsblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/sexual-promiscuity-destructive-effects/.
askmen.com/news/dating/science-discovers-strange-link-between-promiscuity-and-divorce.html
promiscuity=divorce.

>You have applied your communist, progressive indoctrination

your the one denying literal fact and supplementing it with ideological propaganda in no way shape or form was the past better in terms of life expectancy or literacy.

or are you going to deny the low litracy and brutal serfdom many russian peasants had to suffer through?

Safespace circlejerking is practically the same thing

The women are trash in the cities.

Pic isn't actors or staged, this is rural US. These people don't lie, they work hard, and most carry guns.

>guy
Whoa let's not assume any genders where fellow PoC
>lmao
I think shilling on Sup Forums might be above your pay grade

your even so retarded to claim that the russian empire's consensus was "communist propaganda" even tho it was performed years before the communist ever gained a shred of political power.

here to address your stupid argument.
The second Russian Census was scheduled for December 1915, but was cancelled because of the outbreak of World War I one and a half years earlier (in July 1914).[1] It was not rescheduled before the Russian Revolution. The next census to take place in Russia only occurred at the end of 1926, almost three decades later.

>"we"
You are just a sizzledick shitposting faggot

>wanting to preserve the beautiful white culture is shitposting
Top lel Ivan alt-right btfo

Bait of excellent quality

Gas yourself kike, Motivation threads are great.

>Pic isn't actors or staged, this is rural US. These people don't lie, they work hard, and most carry guns.

so what do you propose? dissolving the union? i think islam or any other strong conservative religion is the ultimate solution to the traditionalist/modernist question.
>guy
are you incapable of reading?
i clearly said goy.

looks like a historical reenactment group, those girls went home later to gossip with their friends on their iphones, look at the woman wearing jeans on the side and the one wearing short shorts with a golden purse in the back, lmao

>past better in terms of life expectancy or literacy.
What passes for literacy today is laughable, as evidenced in your progressive programming. Writing in the past was a literally a religious rite. It held meaning and provided a Good for society. Now, like pearls before swine, any non-thinking imbecile can repeat their indoctrination and put together words into sentences, but no one can read and understand, for instance, Plato or Boethius.
And as far as life expectancy, the population is fucking eating itself to death on shit food and being kept alive with pharmaceuticals. They live a life unaware of their true inheritance and the cultural riches that the progressive left shit on, deny, and destroy.

>beautiful white culture
>whites are an ethnic/cultral monolith.
this is what european multiculturalist actually believe.

our cultures are distinct lets keep it that way.

Many women are corrupted - so what? Women follow the mainstream. We have to make human values such as racism and sexism mainstream again.

I wasn't proposing anything, I was contributing to this motivation thread.

My gut tells me that eliminating welfare fraud will straighten out many problems.

>Women follow the mainstream. We have to make human values such as racism and sexism mainstream again.
why, so we can rule over a bunch of used goods? these women are tainted, I don't want to help them, I want them to further corrupt themselves until they suicide

search for images of Indiana Amish. Those are not costumes, that is the daily wear.

shorts shorts and golden purses are the fashion choices of the Amish these days?

I don't fight for someone else who sees most of us as shit, sorry
REFUGEES WELCOME

These men work with their hands. They are peaceful, honest, and they could kick your ass even at their age.

>What passes for literacy today is laughable
nice handwave
Literacy is the ability to read and write in every school your not going to pass basic class unless you know how to do these things

in feudal russia the vast majority of people where incapable of reading and writing.
you propagandist.

In 1919 the Bolsheviks began the literacy campaign Likbez. In 1926 51% of the population were literate. By the end of the Second Five-Year Plan male literacy was 90.8% and female literacy 72.5%.
as seen in the pic.

also you have ignored the massive raise in life expectancy from feudal times.

stop wasting my time you fool.

they work hard so their children and wives can dress like whores in short shorts? lel

>Our cultures are distinct let's keep it that way
>our

>claim that the russian empire's consensus was "communist propaganda"
I never made that claim. I claimed you read communist propaganda, and therefore interpret the past incorrectly. Since you like logic chopping so much, when did feudalism in Russia end? It was before your claim of
>The Russian Imperial Census of 1897.
>read the report about feudal life in russia?
The 1897 census was not a report about feudal life in Russia, despite your slander of an entire economic system.

Bump

thanks for posting this dude, made my day

>In 1919 the Bolsheviks
FUCK OFF COMMIE

>Don't want people that sees most of us as shit
>Supports those who want to destroy the diversity of the white people
Brainlet

For stock photos got it

Shitposting on the internet isnt fighting you fucking incels.

Holy shit. Press F to spit

>eliminating welfare fraud
welfare is just tax redistribution
if your going to shoah welfare you should shoah military spending all together and instead let people self govern in towns and community.

>100 million.
do you like pulling numbers out of your ass?

Here are the figures for peacetime deaths from 1926-1953.
>Executions: 900,000
>Deaths in the gulag: 1.2 million
>Anti-kulak campaign: 390,000
>Totals: 2.5M
How do you know those figures are correct? Because they are from the Soviet Archives, that’s why.
the Soviets kept track of every execution and every death in gulags. Or at least deaths per month or deaths per year. Like the Germans, they wrote it all down.

We agree

We have common enemies trying to destroy both of us. They had us fooled we never should have gone into your desert

>For white women
Correct user! You're so smart!

>Remember why we fight