Why do Americans love the military so much? :^)

Is it just neocons on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we have the best fucking one.

Pax Americana is the primary reason for world stability, corrupt or not

>America
>Causing stability

???

Killing sand niggers is fun.

Well, we could kick the shit out of whatever shithole you are from.

It's the cold war propaganda and it's revitalization post 9/11.

>Unironically shilling for the MIC
Is this the boomer invasion of Sup Forums people keep talking about?

No you're the newfag shitskin invasion, we are all talking about.
>boomer
Fucking shareblue cunt

Unironically using the word unironically

im from vietnam

>You're shareblue if you oppose neocon foreign policy
WTF
I guess Bush and Obama were BASED as well?

>fucking boomers, die already
>"b-but im a vetrun, i fougth in vietnam"
>god bless you for your service
Why americans have such a huge boner for muh vetruns who never fought a war where USA was in immediate danger?

>Unironically using the word unironically
It makes me feel like a big man.

We're brainwashed into loving the military to justify the ludicrous spending of the military in order to keep up our horrible warmongering and extreme waste of time, money, and lives.

Why does America keep losing wars agianst shit-flinging peasants despite having a higher budget than every other country combined? Having the strongest military doesnt matter when your politicians create dumbass wars and then put dumbass limitations on your soldiers dragging out wars indefinitely achieving nothing besides complete destruction benefitting no one(besides Israel).Rome went out there and conquered the world while America walks circles occupying some useless shithole desert, claim victory and go home and then watch that victory be undone within a couple years time.

If you want to see something about that, read this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

The basic summary is that they were doing wargames and rigged it so they couldn't ever lose when it turned out they were not doing as well as they thought rather than use the games for their point to help improve.

>Losing war
VS
>Ending occupation
You can't just go full mongol and terrorize a population anymore.

America loves its military because fighting is an integral part of American culture. Europe has sexual fantasy's played out on television. We have fantasy's of slaughter and violence.

From the revolution to 1812 to the wild west, America has been a nation of conflict. There is nothing we love more than to fight.

We don't go to war to "win"

There is no winning with our wars, they are designed right from the very start to be long drawn out affairs with no clear objective and no actual end goal. Our wars are simply there to keep up the military complex and justify spending, as well as destabilize the regions to bring more war to the world.

War is a business, and business is good when the world is unstable.

I think the stereotype about 'oh americans are so dumb they always need to be at war etc etc' is bullshit. If that was true you would have curbstomped the globe by now, you're not driven by hatred. It's a mix of big business being so kiked up in your war machine and the general public naturally identifying with symbols of your power, if I was a yank I'd get a hard-on watching Top Gun as well. I don't hold it against you.

You don't have shit big boy. Americans haven't been in any real danger from war since 1865. Your fighting is impotent, every war you fight is for some obscure interests your elites have and in the end you gain nothing, there are no tangible victories of things like land or even resources, at best you succeed in destroying some other country.

Because killing shitskin subhumans is an American passtime.

We get to slaughter and rape our way through some third world shithole.

>you succeed in destroying some other country.
Honestly that is all we really wanted.

>That's all "we" really wanted
:^)

What kind of self respecting white man doesn't want to ravage Islamic countries?

We should drive those camel-fuckers into the red sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

>mfw I see all the boot worshipers on Faceberg trying to earn their goy boy points