Éire/pol/ - Ceann's Dead edition

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgaIAzWW2zc

National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note:

pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines:

>Fianna Fáil leader in favour of removing Eighth Amendment
rte.ie/news/2018/0118/934135-eighth-amendment/

>Ross accidentally votes against his own Road Traffic Bill in the Dáil
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0118/934273-dail-drink-drive-penalties/

>New Stormont talks to begin next week
rte.ie/news/2018/0118/934129-power-sharing/

>Leo Varadkar described as a 'nutcase' by DUP's Brexit spokesman
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/leo-varadkar-described-as-a-nutcase-by-dups-brexit-spokesman-36503214.html

>Turning blind eye on abortion same as turning our backs, says Harris
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/turning-blind-eye-on-abortion-same-as-turning-our-backs-says-harris-36501644.html

>Sinn Fein MP claims proposed new electoral map for Northern Ireland akin to unionist gerrymander
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-mp-claims-proposed-new-electoral-map-for-northern-ireland-akin-to-unionist-gerrymander-36500073.html

>Dublin's Tivoli Theatre will be knocked for a hotel - once the developer preserves its graffiti
thejournal.ie/tivoli-theatre-hotel-2-3804955-Jan2018/

>Farage brands Varadkar a 'European unionist' as he attacks Irish relationship with EU
thejournal.ie/varadkar-strasbourg-3801559-Jan2018/

>Roma children living in 'overcrowded houses with rats, damp and sewage'
thejournal.ie/roma-children-3804828-Jan2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8
youtube.com/watch?v=BJPc49z57bU
google.ie/maps/@52.6792727,-8.6473647,3a,75y,2.8h,77.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWsrySlk3xFoPjrBPY1IO7A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
map.geohive.ie/
youtube.com/watch?v=W9wrBX6S1yM
youtube.com/watch?v=SoOVpnun4W8
terracechants.me.uk/player/chants/Shunsuke Nakamura
youtube.com/watch?v=TspYx7EaF5A
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7rxr5o/remembering_the_35_girls_who_died_in_a_cavan/
youtu.be/tCQnV-tseM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How's about a game lads? I'll put up different cities and towns colour coded by the percentage of resident Irish nationals, and you've to guess what shithole we're looking at.
Keep in mind that this uses 2011 data: Some areas may be more Irish due to eastern European departures, and some have experienced an influx of migrants in recent years.

Jaysus well that place is gone anyway....is it Naas or something? Longford Town?

>Not Ceann
LIAR YOU ARE CEANN!

Think bigger
I was waiting for a couple of minutes, hence the stale and rushed copypasta.

Well i am tired now. Night Éire/pol/
I leave yis with a bump and random file

For the sake of bumping; táimid ag féáchaint ar Corcaigh.

It was me. I did it.
I killed Ceann.
Garda will find his body in the cinema at Sheila's Hostel by morning.
screen cap this
youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

Bump boys
Also need a name for my ak in csgo want it as Gaeilge. Was thinking "Rí Ra"

go for it
city is Dublin, yes?

oh fuck, that aint Dublin, I thought I recognized it from a previous thread

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Dóthain
How are you gonna know em
Here's an easy one regardless

>Dóthain
Thanks babe

>how are you going to know?
Geography

Galway?

Tis true

Ding ding ding
Hope yer not cheating there

Yep thats Gaillimh

Might be a toughie

Lots of Brazilians in Galway apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=BJPc49z57bU

the real thread theme

noice
limerick?

I want to start a petition in favour carpet bombing Moyross with napalm. Any objections?
If you live in Moyross, your opinion doesn't matter.

Nothing good ever came from Athlone.

Why Napalm?

just use Mustard Gas and stop being an edgy cunt
>pros of mustard Gas:
Abundant
keep infrastructure intact
Effective
>Napalm
destroys infrastructure
effective in heavily forested areas
will unironically give the user cancer

Tralee, close though
What an embarrassment
Is it as bad as I hear?

What's wrong with it?

You should get this

>pros of using mustard gas:
It will kill everyone in Moyross
>pros of using napalm in Moyross:
It will kill everyone in Moyross
It will destroy Moyross

>It will destroy Moyross
Maybe you missed the point

kay, have fun wit cancer

Got any for Letterkenya?

There is nothing worth saving in Moyross, here's an example.
google.ie/maps/@52.6792727,-8.6473647,3a,75y,2.8h,77.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWsrySlk3xFoPjrBPY1IO7A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That fucking street is about five minutes from me.

Help yerself: map.geohive.ie/

I thought ye'd get the last one no problem.

>goes further on up the road
youtube.com/watch?v=W9wrBX6S1yM
nice cherry picking, faggot

Do you think the Globalist elites will ever allow Barrett to hold the title of Taoiseach? I feel like he's radical enough that he'd just expose all their shit and burn it all to the ground if he didn't get his way, and they might just do a JFK on him

I met some skank from there recently, she was wearing Afghan trousers, I was telling her that they were Afghan and while in the process of telling her that they were an Indo-European invention, she started telling me in a demanding tone that they were South Asian, she then told me they sell them in Cork. I just walked away and ignored her, sounded a complete mudshark in the making.

The one before last was Limerick of course.
He'll probably get a seat but he's too radical generally to get anywhere near that level of power.

Go exploring Moyross and decide if you want to live there.
The amount of fucking times I've had rocks thrown at my windows because of the little fucks from that town has made me come to the conclusion that there is no true solution to Moyross other than its complete destruction.
Then again, with the amount of people there who randomly firebomb houses, they've already started.

may b if Irish police weren't pussies, the little shits wouldn't be a problem?

You could've just summed up that story with: 'Girl' and 'Cork' and everyone would've filled in the rest.

We're all Irishmen, class aside

She isn't from Cork though, she just lives there, I was in a group with her hiking, I passed her a bit later and she was speaking Portuguese or some shit, she was missus little multiculturalism. Red pilling her on history would've been a nightmare.

t. UL student

every thread I go in that fucking anarchist piece of shit posts that image, if I get my hands on him, I'll gut him after cutting off his faggot balls.

To be fair, redpilling most normal Irish people on history is fucking impossible.
The amount of people who know the history of the Civil war beyond "There was a civil war" and "It happened a long time ago" is pretty low.

reported

is that fucking loli you sick piece of shit?

LIT, actually.
The Lidl of college education.

Every fucking student I've met from Limerick has the same story.

As there were no takers
At least he's bumping

What?
Didn't have enough points to get into CIT so went with LIT?
To be fair though, it's a good college once you settle down.

>What?
I was referring to Moyross and violence.

Oh, I was referring to the people who go to LIT.
e.g. Trash who just dropout after 5 months

But yeah, Moyross is just Travellers feuding as they normally seem to do. The problem is that when they're not attacking each other, they're spilling out into the areas outside Moyross and throwing rocks at shit.
However, one of my windows overlooks Moyross, and using some of the lingering trash as a target for my shiny new airsoft marker is pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoOVpnun4W8

Must watch for any cute hoors wanting to pass through life on tic. Learn yer sovereign citizen roights.

>implying you know how to make napalm

I doubt any of you have read the Cookbook

>He'll probably get a seat

a Dáil seat? Lolno. A council seat? Lolno.
Taoiseach? He has a better chance of winning the Rose of Tralee.

>Ching Chang dong, bing bong eat dog

Reminder to say a rosary for the sake of the 8th

Rolling

Cookbook gives the cheap Napalm recipe doesn't it? I doubt you're up to speed on your chemistry
I bet you post on r/mde

>the cookbook
Literally fucking shite by some edgy teenager with no understanding of chemistry or improvised weaponry.
It doesn't even have a tutorial for TATP, something that even people stupid enough to blow themselves up manage to do.

Are all Irish faggots like those people in facts videos?

rolling 4 0

fuck

We're a board of peace here.

People from Dublin aren't people.

wtf is r/mde?

the fookin laaaads

perhaps you are correct, and perhaps the Left should avail of such information. It's been a while since I tinkered with such formulas.

Roll

Don't fuck with TATP, It's pretty fucking scary shit.
I have however been looking for some KN2O3 for making Jap style sparklers.

The pic exists because of a chant for an Asian Celtic player called Nakamura

terracechants.me.uk/player/chants/Shunsuke Nakamura

Celtic chants are pretty good in general

youtube.com/watch?v=TspYx7EaF5A

Does the lad have a discord or anything similar? I might have some material to share

Is that where those fags are all from? They can't even fucking drink. The drinking videos they make are sad and shame your noble nation of alcoholics.

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7rxr5o/remembering_the_35_girls_who_died_in_a_cavan/

Read those comments and weep, gentlemen. Our nation is in trouble.

For once I want to go through legal channels this time, actually get a licence for salt peter and possibly some other mild explosive material.
I was planning to do a rocketry workshop with a few others in May in an attempt to trick school kids into thinking college is a super fun place where you play with rockets. Importing rocket motors however is really expensive, so making my own would be very handy.

reminder that reddit is in no way representative of reality

I meant reading material

styrofoam and petrol is close enough

>announcing reports

Not needed.
I actually read through one of the old manuals on how to make things like TATP, but they're horribly out of date due to the fact that nobody expected lab/chemistry equipment to become as cheap as a fucking gravel.

but can't you make TATP literally by leaving a mixture of acetone and hydrogen peroxide alone for a few days?

I thought you'd be alright, alright

Im voting to keep the 8th just because I hate the cunts who want rid of it

You again?

The opinions expressed on the nest of faggotry that is /r/ireland are not those of the average person of this country.

not the average, no, but it's just tragic that there are such hateful, disordered, fucked-up people among us at all

Should caubeens make a comeback boys?

It is tragic alright that such insufferable cunts live among us and are obsessed with shitting all over Catholics and their faith.

I guarantee that r/ireland is just filthy d*bs.
D*bocaust cathain?

YES

Caubeen nationalism lads

Oíche mhaith
I think I've been around long enough lads
Buachaill Óg#6833
(I bet the IP's changed)

They don't hate Catholics, they hate everything that isn't progressive. We're lucky that sub is mostly sixteen year olds or we'd be fucked. Although the ones who say they run antifa and shit are worrying.

Who are the ones they say run antifa?

Oíche mhaith big man

Aprilmaria or the loiuse one, I think.

I think I may know who that one is as I seen a daft bint like her spouting ideological bs on FB a couple years back and both keep horses and I was able to make that connection but I'm not 100% sure I'm correct so I won't say who this person may be outside of reddit.

Alright lads I need to share this.
youtu.be/tCQnV-tseM8

Its a scottish doll doing AMSR and she says

>the whole shebang
>weeisht
>waines

I just realised how much we talk like scottish people

Killinarden