Is it suffice to say that we're living the worst time to be a heterosexual white man?

Is it suffice to say that we're living the worst time to be a heterosexual white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Third-Reich-21-Volumes/dp/B000WOZZQ8/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516571002&sr=1-1&keywords=the third reich time life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will only get worse too

That hat ironically smashes the "patriarchy"

>t. Soyboys

If you arent esthatic about the fact we are being forced to become the 2nd gen Waffen SS, you are wrong.

You don't ask permission to be strong, you weak-minded pussy.

sage sage sage sage

Honestly? It depends what is worse, frivolity or suffering.

You'd live longer with less suffering this century than in any other time in history. Yet, I don't know if that means it's a better time. Why? Because the thought of existence for its own sake is intolerable to the mind in many ways; if you could live forever as a bed ridden cripple, would you?

>I have to go to work — as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I'm going to do what I was born for — the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?'
t.Meme Aurelius

dying in the trenches of ww1 was pretty bad, but this is fucked up in a completely different way. I wouldn't say its the worst, but its fucking crazy.

what do you mean worst time?
it's never a good time to be a raging faggot
you mean it's not "cool"? so? you want me to be sorry for your fragile masculinity?

>Waffen SS
Is there's any books about how they formed the Waffen SS and their structures? I'd like to have one and read it

You are so paranoid son! I'm on in search of enlightment and information.

Yes. Check back in 6 months.

I have a badass book called "The Rise of the Third Reich" or something like that and its like a mini encylopedia with badass colorized photos of the rise, and sad fall, of Nazi Germany and its men at arms.
Gimmie a minute and ill go look for it and post a pic of it.

Honestly I’m not surprised that this is the mind set of a lot of people that come here. It’s sad you guys have failed so bad you have to blame the era you live in. It’s very easy to be successful in modern times, the worst era for white heterosexuals was when the majority of them were bound as serfs you retards don’t know how good we have it.

>The Rise of the Third Reich
pls op

Can I buy one that says shitskin fragility?

Holy shit, the time magazine one? I have the same thing! 21 volume encyclopedia that details the rise and fall of the reich.

amazon.com/Third-Reich-21-Volumes/dp/B000WOZZQ8/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1516571002&sr=1-1&keywords=the third reich time life

F(4th)PBP

>Is it suffice to say that we're living the worst time to be a heterosexual white man?
Idk, WW2 was a pretty bad time to be a white guy.

All we need to fo is stop taking shit, and you’ll be suprised how fast opposition will fall. A good start is stop being a faggot defeatist online, acting like it’s not your responsability to build a better future, boomers or not.

you live in a world where parody became reality

because people are too fucking dumb to separate the internet from real life

this is a new kind of hell, a hell in which death is nowhere near the worst thing that can happen to you

have a great day though mate

My thoughts exactly. Societies rebound should be fun and exciting.

The pendulum swings

>if you could live forever as a bed ridden cripple, would you?
It depends if the courier wants to fuck me over that playthrough, desu.

Maybe, but these are the hard times that bring about our greatest generations.
Have children, raise them well and keep them off the estrogen (no plastic wrapped shit, no tap water/bottled, no junk food, no soy)

There is no war, no draft, no noble standing over you and forcing you to work.
You are completely free, in a way no one has ever been before. You have access to an unlimited amount of knowledge, and have the freedom to live your life in any way you desire.

Those of us who read the internet for less than a half hour a day don't see any of this. We just shake our heads, laugh at the idiots who don't have anything else to do with their days, and we go on and enjoy the things we like in life like the outdoors, hobbies, actual social interactions with real humans, parties....

...it's amazing. I'm sorry for you who live in this hell you've created for yourselves.

Well, see ya tomorrow, losers.

>who read the internet for less than a half hour a day
what kind of hovel you live in you have that little internet access?
the south is truly a barbaric place.

This post eases my mind and I thank you for it.

>Those of us who read the internet for less than a half hour a day
If you are on Sup Forums, you aren’t one of those people. Nice copypasta, fag.

if i EVER SEE anyone in this hat I WILL BUR-walk away and never EVER look back-NO ILL CUT THEIR BUTT OFF AND MOUNT IT OVER ME FIREPLACE (i actually have a fireplace )

Sorry guys, was the wrong name.
Heres the book I was talking about.
About 200 pages.

Looks good, i'll have to pick it up.

Its super informative. Literally like being a fly on the wall during the entire Reich.

Pretty sure being draft for WW1 was a lot harder than dykes saying mean stuff to you.

OP DELIVERS! Good guy

So the Matrix was right about this one?

Yes. I would unironically like to be a European peasant 400 years ago than live in this Jewish hell. I just live for the chaos.

Worst? Um, no. Too early, skinhead.

Check back after November.

That Big Blue Wave, the double impeachment of Trump-Pence, and President Nancy Pelosi are going to be a lethal kick in the balls for whiteness, sexism, capitalist bullshit.

The last few posts on Sup Forums before hate speech laws choke you out forever will be white fuckboys going suicidal, screaming as Democrats, feminists, and Muslims rip their spines out their throats.

It will be fucking illegal in eighteen months to say half the shit that gets posted here every day. Screencap this if you don't believe it, I'll wait, point, and laugh while your asswipe President gets locked up in Guantanamo and America as you know it ends.

The Big Blue Congress that's coming isn't the party of Obama. We're DONE fucking around and playing games with the radical right. We will eviscerate the Republican Party, make Trumpism a felony, and yes, beat the unholy shit out of your sacred cow, "free speech."

Literally fuck your Constitution. It's been nothing but a shield for white supremacy and we're going to rip it apart like fucking Rottweilers first chance we get.

(You)

Lol what a silly hat

It's funny because Sup Forums is a very real case of mass fragile masculinity, or you wouldn't have this obsession with soyboys, onions and proving one's manliness.

Then you're unironically an idiot.

>globalization has made women of any nationality available
>fair skin and blue/green eyes considered the most beautiful across the entire world, dark skinned people use skin creams and surgery to try to look like us
>with Tinder we have more access to slutty women to fuck on a moment's notice than ever before in history
>white men most successful on all dating sites, proved over and over
>don't like slutty women? you can still have a LTR and find a conservative woman if you wish
>don't like living in your home country? Leave and live somewhere else, freedom of travel and immigration is higher than ever before
It's understandable that retards who live in their mom's basement and spend all day thinking about news and politics might think that white men are in a bad position. Meanwhile we're the undisputed alpha males of this planet and it's only getting more that way as we become more of a rarity. Stop caring about politics so much and get out there, talk to girls, have sex, travel, live your life.
You have no right to talk about the state of white men if you're a NEET or a beta male. Improve yourself and you'll see that the world is your oyster.

I don't believe you

None of that is true.

fuck off, Chang

And what happens if I'm a muslim man who demands that women shouldn't be allowed to hold positions of power? You gonna call me a sexist, and risk being put in jail for islamophobia?

I didn't think so sweetie.

>world is your oyster
youre weakness is disgusting

shut up geek

>tfw developed a fetish over these SJW girls

Inb4
>your fucking dead, kiddo

>iphone screenshot

>I'm not sorry you don't treat me, a random roastie, with as much respect as your own mother
Women don't deserve political opinions

>>Is it suffice to say that we're living the worst time to be a heterosexual white man?

Lol not that long ago you wold have to charge against machine guns and artilery fire.
If you think some uppity bitches even compare....

Fragile Masculinity...they must be referencing the soyboys, cucks, and bugmen that infest the left.

>Implying I'll not load up on husqvarna combat implants the second they become viable instead.

Society at large is mentally ill. I understand what normal rational people who lived through crazes like the Salem Witch hunts must have felt.