"Christianity is a kike reli-"

"Christianity is a kike reli-"

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Don't let (((them))) subvert you with Atheism and Neo-Paganism, Sup Forums is and has always been a Christian board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DY-t_Fwxv0
youtube.com/watch?v=SA2GCIgAp_I
voiceofjesus.org/paulvsjesus.html
jesuswordsonly.com/books/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5mZDj_giJ6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True

>talks shit about dogmatic Jews while prophesying the coming of Christ from their fold

What's the problem here?

I don't know user, I don't study semitic desert cults

You can't sage with an image newfriend

Jesus was never real.
The bible does have some good stuff in it, but the rest is degenerate and crap.
DEIST masterrace reporting in

You can't?

Nope, put an image in it bumps it.
All sage does really is not bump the thread.

>All sage does really is not bump the thread
I knew that user, been here about 3 years but I didn't know you couldn't sage with an image. Thanks for the tip

>QUOTING PAUL IN THE CURRENT YEAR OF OUR LORD, 2018
>UNIRONICALLY QUOTING PAUL, A FALSE APOSTLE THAT SHOUDLNT EVEN BE IN THE BIBLE

do you even read the bible?

this is a copy paste of a post i made like 20 minutes ago in another thread, my opinions havent changed.

---------- 1/2

youtube.com/watch?v=3DY-t_Fwxv0
youtube.com/watch?v=SA2GCIgAp_I

luke 13:5-9
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

a tree with fruit is repeatedly used as a metaphor for a person in the bible

paul was not an original disciple of Jesus, never met Jesus during his ministry, only claimed to meet Jesus in the wilderness AFTER the resurection (Jesus directly warns against listening to people who claim things like this), and directly says the old law and old commandments are abolished.

JESUS NEVER SAID THIS. paul time and time again says so many things that are contrary to the old testament. he even mocks Jesus's disciples as "super apostles" and says that these "super apostles" are not greater than him. infact paul admits in his own writings he used to murder Christians and hunt them down

Was jesus the original Miller?

2/2

matthew 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Revelation 21:8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

faith without works is dead and paul is a false apostle and sinners will burn in the lake of fire

pauline "Christianity" and paul repeatedly preached doctrine that directly contradicted everything Jesus said and he wasnt one of the Christ's 12 disciples

NOT ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE

correct me if im wrong but in john Christ was helping a dude get circumcised on the sabbath and the pharasies got mad at him, but i forget the passage. either way titus belongs in the garbage and all u paulinians need to repent

Jesus was still a kike by genealogy

You study dead men's dicks and trees, yes, we know.

Jesus and the New Testament is anti-semetic since it is supposed to undue the problems with the Jews (their sinful ways and tribalism). Jews hate it for this reason.

Friendly reminder that if you believe in determinism you believe everything has a cause. However, you cannot have an infinite regress, so there must a first cause. Since that first cause effectively decides everything else that would be God.

If you believe in true quantum randomness instead of determinism then that randomness must originate from something, which would also be God.

Sending your own son to prove he is God with numerous miracles and painfully suffer and die as a sacrifice for our sake is a logical way for God to prove he loves us.

Most religions are created by an individual who has a personal revelation or meets an "angel." Christianity was created by a Godman who went around performing miracles. Witnesses saw these miracles and spread the word.

Everyone in Israel was born a Jew until Christianity came around. That's not really an argument. You know he was killed because he was against Judaism and that he cursed Israel for it's Jewish ways? No coincidence that after the Jews murdered him that Israel fell into despair and the Romans destroyed the Jewish Temple and all Jewish records to scatter the Jews.

This doesent make Jesus any less of a filthy jew.

This literally describes Christian nationalism.

Yes. The real jews. The palestinians. If Palestine suffers, the world also suffers

I don’t understand why they always portray Jesus as a very aesthetic man. I feel like he probably was like a 4-7, not that it’s important.

The verse is from Titus 1 if anyone wonders.
Also based Holy Spirit speaking through Paul, for bashing Crete and Jewish fairytales.

Because they know whites wouldn't join the cult if it were led by a manlette sandnigger. That's why Jesus always looks like a chad going through a grunge phase.

Reminder that faith without works is dead. If you somehow can pair the merciful and humble teachings of Jesus with an ideology that holds you and your people before the needs of other people, especially when those other people are suffering, you're not a christian. Christian Nationalism is an oxymoron.

>based Holy Spirit speaking through Paul
paul is a FALSE DISCIPLE AND DOESNT BELONG IN THE BIBLE

he never met Christ during His ministry, constantly preaches stuff Jesus never said, mocks the 12 chosen apostles as "super apostles", admits to murdering Christians and hunting them down, says all this stuff that the Christ NEVER EVEN SAID

why do these braindead goyum worship a man that never met Christ? this is why jews laugh at Christians, because so many of them are so stupid. PAUL DOESNT BELONG IN THE BIBLE. all of paul's books have no relevance to any conversation about God because he NEVER MET CHRIST NOT WAS A DISCIPLE

even luke never met Christ and luke was a close colleague of paul

it gives me brain aneurysms when you goys quote paul

READ THE OLD TESTAMENT GOYUM. READ IT AND REPENT

Kurwa palestis are philisters descendendants of goliath

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

An ancient jew not nowadays (((jew))) you cunt

Paul didn't write it. But scholars didn't need to confirm that much, it's pretty obvious the style is nothing like Paul's great epistles.

Just because Jesus hated one group of jews (pharisees) doesn't mean he's not still a kike or that you aren't following kike beliefs.

see Also hello again mr deleted pedo comment

Do you not understand the concept of the Spirit? Also, Paul did indeed meet Jesus.

Jesus is not a Jew.
Mary was a Jew, Paul and Peter were Jews.
But Christ, while being man and born out of a Jewish woman, is not a Jew. For He was also begotten by Father before all ages, before Jews existed.
How could an act of being born out of Mary, change this? Humans were differentiated into races due to their infidelity and sins (Genesis 11) while Mary was sinless. Why would her Child suffer from punishment for infidelity, to be differentiated so that He couldn't get along with people separated into different race (Genesis 11,6)? That's ridiculous.
So He could not be described as Jewish. During His ministry He was a follower of Law and circumcised accordingly, but not racially Jewish.
And His role as the new Adam, makes it so that it's logical for Him as one who can't be racially cathegorized, as Adam couldn't be.
For as through one Adam came damnation and sin to all peoples, so did from Christ come forth salvation and righteousness to all peoples. To fit that role, it makes sense for Him to be like Adam.

He was a judean and his name is Yeshua not this greek Jesus

You dumb nigger, Jesus wasn't descended from Joseph. He just gets to claim his lineage through social rules and laws, but it's not actually his.

Also, Jesus says Jews aren't descended from Abraham.

Do you believe that it should be taken out of Bible?
>paul is a FALSE DISCIPLE AND DOESNT BELONG IN THE BIBLE
But Paul is approved in the Acts. Acts were written by Luke. Do you want to take out Gospel according to Luke and Acts as well?
Or do you believe that Luke is not the author of Acts?

here is a copy paste of a line i wrote earlier because you were so illiterate to conviniently ignore it

>paul was not an original disciple of Jesus, never met Jesus during his ministry, only claimed to meet Jesus in the wilderness AFTER the resurection (Jesus directly warns against listening to people who claim things like this), and directly says the old law and old commandments are abolished.

paul repeatedly preached that the old testament laws are abolished. Christ preached that He came to uphold the laws. they contradict eachother at every possible oportunity. paul even preaches all this anti-women stuff that Jesus never said and that isnt in the old testament. hes just making this stuff up!

paul DOES NOT BELONG IN THE BIBLE

its paul's words or Jesus's words. believe what you want but remember,

Revelation 21:8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

have fun with your "its k to sin, i have a license to endlessly sin from paul, he said the law was abolished XD =PPP"

cya in hell

You don't understand Paul and Jesus teachings, that's why you think they contradict each other. Peter wrote about people like you...

Is he talking about Jews or us?
>For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision

>judean
In the sense, that He was a follower of Judaism (Tora based, not pharisee Judaism) and was citizen of the historical province, yes, undoubtedly.
In the sense that He was a member of some race, I believe not.
>his name is Yeshua not this greek Jesus
Yeshua is His name in original, as His disciples called Him. But names can be translated, it doesn't make them not yours.

he isn't t talking about religion you retard

you are right, modern ashkenazi jews are actually whiter than ancient jews due to their inbreeding with europeans

Jesus was a straight up ethnic middle easterner

Do you really think an ethically middle eastern who taught universal love and acceptance would support white nationalism?

stop LARPing

I would really like to take the time to show you the error of your ways. You can start by asking the Holy Spirit to guide you when you read the OT/NT. I am sure you will come to see the error of your ways eventually. God bless.

racism and christianism are incompatible.

jesus wanted reforms in judaism, that why they killed him

All the Abrahamic religions are cancer

Where does he say this? Of course they are racially through Jacob. Maybe you are thinking of not descended from Abraham spiritually, IE "their" father is the devil...

>That's not really an argument.
So Jesus worshiped Jesus? Kinda weird.

Jesus worshipped his father, like all jews.

Fedora fag anal bead queer go suck some more nigger cock

This is good for you though. I myself was caught in gnosticism for a time, you will learn to see that they do not contradict one another in time also.
The Bible is a truly great tapestry with no inconsistencies.

Yes !

a fantastic list of paul vs Jesus in theology

voiceofjesus.org/paulvsjesus.html

its a long list of scripture of them contradicting eachother. the 2 videos i list also show the enddless contradictions

>you don't understand Paul and Jesus teachings, that's why you think they contradict each other

this is a raw character attack with no scriptural evidence. please QUOTE SCRIPTURE and what part of it i dont understand if you want your character attacks to have some validity to them

>Peter wrote about people like you...
the 2 letters of peter, peter 1 and peter 2 are FORGERIES and false. Bart Ehrman and various other bible skeptics commentate on them

in peter 2 it refers to paul as "brother paul" and commends his teaching and works, but a huge amount of recent bible skeptics like Bart Ehrman simply deny the letters as authentic. i hope you watch some youtube videos about the authenticity of various books in the bible

>Also based Holy Spirit speaking through Paul,
Paul was a self-aggrandizing Hebrew who shamelessly promoting himself. He lies when he says he spent time with Jesus in the desert. Saul never says what Jesus told. Saul only tells others what Saul wants them to know. Pauline scripture - half the new testament - is a real mess and contradicts half of what Jesus preached.

jesuswordsonly.com/books/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html

Believes the (((bible)))

>Fedora fag anal bead queer go suck some more nigger cock

Sorry, I don't learn about the Bible on YouTube. You don't play with books when they don't please you or anybody like Ehrman.

Paul and Peter letters are authentic.

And taking verses out of their context isn't really efficient and end up giving false ideas to Muslims.

>jesus wanted reforms in judaism
Jesus wanted Hebrews to worship the dead guy who was crucified? So he got arrested on purpose? Oddly enough, that makes sense.

Friend, stay away from youtube videos claiming authenticity of certain books. If you go down this road you can never be certain of anything and you will be tempted to remove parts of the scripture. If you remove parts of the scripture it is not God who you believe in but yourself. Keep testing the spirit though, you will find the narrow path.

>christianity
>not jews II: electric boogaloo
pick one

And also, I looked at that website you posted. The supposed contradictions are laughable (not insulting you).
Listen to a good pastor like Alistar Begg. He explains the Bible very well and will get you started on true biblical knowledge. I am a Catholic but I still recommend Begg because he is gifted in teaching. Eventually you will see these are not contradictions.

More baka than laughable... a shame, really.

>its k to sin
Only prots view Paul as teaching that. Here is what he teaches (prot translation, but it will do),
>both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin
>Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
>Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past
Romans 3,9&24-25
>For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Romans 4,13
>For the wages of sin is death
Romans 6,23
>For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
>For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
>If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
>Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
>For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing
Romans 7,14-18
So what is taught here?
1. Law is not for the salvation, rather for condemnation, for it penalizes sin, not rewards the good acts, rather reward is from God alone and you are not entitled to it in any way.
2. As people made sacrifices under Law, for the removal of sin, so did God make sacrificed Son, for the removal of sin (and since blood of the God is infinitely more valuable than that of any clean animal, it is perfect and only sacrifice necessary for the removal of sin).
3. Whoever sins will undoubtedly suffer death.
4. But, by being brought to the Church, your soul is regenerated by the means of the sacrifice on the Cross, all sins to the name of your soul removed.
5. Your body, however, does not change, only soul. That's why body sins still and will suffer death, as soul would in Hell.
6. And more importantly, if you rejoice in the sins you do, not experience contrition in the sacrament of penance, your soul is like flesh - it will not enter Heaven.

>baka

ok, so s m h turns into "baka" ok

criticizing the medium of how you learn scripture is such a disingenuous argument. i liked a website with a lot of scriptural arguments and you ignore it

>And taking verses out of their context isn't really efficient
please tell me what verses i took out of context

>and end up giving false ideas to Muslims.
a lot of muslims entirely agree with me and say paul doesnt belong in the bible. they dont reject Jesus, just paul

youtube.com/watch?v=5mZDj_giJ6U
please note, IM NOT MUSLIM NOT AM I PREACHING ISLAM. im just showing that im not the only person who is saying these things

>Paul and Peter letters are authentic.
there is a lot in the bible which isnt in other parts of the bible. for example mark 16:9-20 is simply MISSING in a lot of very old bible versions, it was added and doesnt belong there. a huge amount of scholars talk about this. and the women caught in adultly in john is also a passage that is highly contested by a lot of people. modern bibles are not infallible

not to mention,i never said paul's letters are not authentic. i do think they are authentic, but i just dont think they belong in the bible

living in delusion and being in denial and laughing at evidence which rebukes your beliefs does nothing to please God or bring you closer to the truth. paul is a fake apostle that wasnt chosen by Jesus as one of his 12 disciples, killed and persecuted Christians and regularly preached AGAINST the old commandments and he doesnt belong in the bible

>please tell me what verses i took out of context

all of them.

>there is a lot in the bible which isnt in other parts of the bible. for example mark 16:9-20 is simply MISSING.

Yes, there are addition and they are clearly identified. But Peter and Paul writing are authentic without a doubt, it's a whole different level.

Yeah, you're on the weeb forum after all, desu

yeah, true.

Modern Jews have Middle Eastern DNA faggot

BUT WHO DICKED DOWN MARY??

Using a kike book to try and prove it isn't a kike religion. The absolute state of Christlarpers.

Found the memevacantists.
Spreading heresy along with schism today goys? Whats your stance on Paul again?

Curious claim, since Paul and Jesus are 100% in lockstep with each other. You're a little liar, aren't you?

>Bart Ehrman
Hahahahaha, the little atheist "scholar" who doesn't even know basic Biblical stories and characters when confronted? He can't even understand the Bible because "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

>some middle easterners today look like this
>some looks like this after 2000 years of arab racemixing
Imagine what the middle east looked like 2000 years ago shortly after Alexander had BLEACHED the place and Greek was the lingua franca

He is lied to... He needs time to understand his mistake. Don't accuse him of being a liar.

Paul doesn't contradict Jesus even a singular time. You should feel ashamed.

>commandments of men
This is Talmud
>commandments of God
This is Torah.

Follow Torah, not Talmud. Jesus did and if He lives in us, we "ought walk just as He did."

fortunately we don't have to imagine

Christianity is indeed the one true religion and everyone who thinks differently must burn at the stake

>(((you)))

>Paul doesn't contradict Jesus even a singular time

uuhhhh.... the delusion in these goyum........ uughh ur like those cuckolds who say that uneducated immigrants from 3rd world countries culturally enrich us and benefit us

if you honestly think that Jesus and paul's teaching DONT contradict eachother and they preached the exact same thing after reading my posts, then i have nothing else to say, you win m8

For fuck sake, the Kikes hates Him. Of course they try to give the son of God an ugly face

>157540835
>commandments of men
This is Talmud
>>commandments of God
This is Torah.

Follow Torah, not Talmud. Jesus did and if He lives in us, we "ought walk just as He did."

And if you think what Moses said is not God's law, then I would suggest you read Mark 7. Jesus uses "what Moses said," "the word of God," and "the commandments of God" INTERCHANGEABLY.

Torah is the eternal, perfect, holy, righteous and pure truth of God. It is what Jesus followed and so should we. Go and sin no more? Yes. How do you do that? 1 John 3:4 states that breaking of God's law is sin (violating Torah). How do you love God with all your heart mind and strength? "For this is the love of God, that we obey His commandments (Torah), and His commandments are not burdensome."

Are you 12 ? This is not how you defend your ideas. Just give 1 example from the list and prepare to defend it.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE Vth crusade or whichever one was next is here goys!!!!! Get your assss in here for the passion of Christ himself!!! It is action time and time to save Western civilization!!! This is literally as big as a crusade or nuclear war or something!! Here now : < for Jesus himself! Deus Vult

>they fell for the "jews hate jesus" meme
christians are the biggest shabbos goyim of all time, kikes love them because they're easy to abuse

No they don't. You're a fucking idiot. Christianity is our first line of defense against Kikery and subhuman immigration. The Bible explicitly commands us to not race mix, so fuck of you fucking Atheist Leaf cunt

>dey fell for da meme hurr xDDD

>worshipping a jew and reading the jew prophets isn't a jew religion
Stop being stupid. Be a man, not a retard who buys into superstition like a dumb child or woman.
>Sup Forums is and has always been a Christian board.
Newfags like you saying this lie won't make it any less of a lie.

>JESUS AND PAUL CONTRADICTED EACH OTHER BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!

You're like a child. At least make an argument instead of yelling like a toddler.

This! But people seem to love TV religion and modern evangelicalism these days. None of them read the Bible, they just watch TV preachers.

Jews are literally forbidden from even reading the parts of the scriptures that prophecy of him

Look for yourself. The Son of God is the ultimate weapon in the struggle against the Jews

There is no difference, stop trying to pretend there is.

A deist is just a Christian that lacks curiosity.
t. Former deist

Don't argue with the memevacantist, they're either larping or a master in mental gymnastics

matthew 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

romans 6:14
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Jesus literally had to be Jewish to fulfill the old testament prophecy that the savior would come from the line of David. That's why the gospels have those bullshit genealogies.