Why does Sup Forums like this pedo tranny faggot so much? He's a true degenerate

Why does Sup Forums like this pedo tranny faggot so much? He's a true degenerate

Another eceleb brought down. Our movement is strong! 1488!!

fuck off kike

He will rise up like a Phoenix from the ashes, stronger than before.
They awoke the beast when some Twitter fag posted those pics. That's how he would put it anyway.

Sage the shill, he's gone further right because of this poor leftist attempt at attacking someone who wasn't even fully one of us. You attack the gatekeepers and the door gets left open. Keep it up, kikes.

He's a degenerate because he is obsessed with drugs. Otherwise he is quite intelligent (if a bit self absorbed).

What happened?
Story?

He name drops Sup Forums in his ramblings, Sup Forums is like an ugly girl entering the cool kids gang with him.

You got BTFO by Esoteric Entity. Also stop making threads about yourself faggot nobody cares, keep begging for shekels from people who have jobs e-celeb scum.

Left is attempting to deface him or some shit. Isn't worth giving energy to, they have only succeeded in pushing him right to us. Now, his entire following will come with him, along with all the newcomers he will drop heavy information on.

I always suspected he was a plant to make us look retarded.
Why would you go on camera, shirtless, in an open leather jacket, do defend your ideology?
he's mocking us.
He looks like a joke and he can't be taken seriously. I can't even look at the guy for 2 minutes without feeling gross.

Hi Revenge of the Cis, Kill yourself

Hey Jared

This guy gets it

Hello leftypol

But I don't want him here, he looks like a kiddy diddler regardless if it's true or not

yeah, this guys going to bring new people to the movement

I heard revenge of the cis killed his neighbors cat and stuck his micro penis in it, just what I heard, thought this was common knowledge guys

Doesn't matter. If some soy riddled fuck wants to improve himself and become a white nationalist, I say let him.

Shills out in full force today, did some memos get released or something?

That guy has to be jewish, he has the 7 points of jew face

You think some retard who fixed themselves won't attract other black sheep who want acceptance and an actual goal to strive for in life? All of these retards just crave group think, let the cannon fodder come.

Styx is in general very good.

Please stop pushing every public figure towards nazism.

Some fakes actually, Q user is keeping everyone posted as far as I know. 19 days for them to get their shit together and try to cover it up lol.

lefypol fucked accused him of being a tranny pedo, styx said fuck it and jumped off the fence into the right. He's hasn't gone full styxheebhammer1488 but he's allying with with the right to take down leftist scum

No.

Give it like a month. January has been beyond amazing for us.