Lol

lol

*shitty cloth tents softly in the distance*

inspite of its people not because of them

i can count the number of trees in that picture with one hand

>rich first worlder goes to tourist part of shithole country

truly beautiful

Wow so rich people can isolate themselves from the common filth? Imagine my shock

So they should have no objections to being sent back, cool.

Now post a picture of the human living conditions

This would backfire... White man vacations in best part of Haiti, steals resources. I'm about to shill twitter.

This. Would be the best reaction from Trump.
>Well I guess I was proved wrong by Conan! Lets send them all back since they have no reason to be here any more!

how about a picture of haiti instead of the ocean? like the actual cities and streets and people.

>when you can afford the tourist resort.

Ginger disgusting sick cunt

Man what the fuck? Conan used to be the only late night guy that I remotely liked and now this.

>kiked.jpg

*woman being raped softly in the distance*

Remember his show in the late 90s? Grew up watching it. So funny. Sad to see he is a propaganda tool for the neolibs

this has potential

thats like going to jamaica and saying the place is great while only staying at the Beaches resort. go into town and try not to get stabbed by niggers.

*dries off beach water at a tourist resort*

This is disgusting. Poor Haitians are literally eating mud cakes in the background and this fucking rich white man is just chilling while consuming what little food they have.

what humans

Post 'em

please do it

>"country is nice"
>goes into the ocean so you can't see the country

Inb4 conan seen entering hospital in Miami in ermegency return to the US after experiencing severe intestinal distress.

What a contemptible fucking shitstain.

Typical limo liberal.

How convenient he shows himself relaxing at a beach, most likely at an expensive tourist resort, while ignoring the reality of Haiti to prop up his liberal bullshit.

I want to see this faggot go on the streets and eat a mud cake. He won't, but it would be funny!

lost

kek
post conan.png

You haven't been paying attention.

Will he eat the local cuisine? Like dirt cookies?

She is so many magnitudes better looking then her sister, it's ridiculous

>that profile image
The eternal damn Yankee, always willing to cuck for someone who is not him.

You know it's a shithole when another shi hole is making fun of them

I sure as hell hope you guys are posting these on his twatter

They had so much trouble finding a place that didn't look bad that they took a shot of a landscape untouched by the locals and depite that they still had to have a decrepit building in the corner.

All late night comics need to be jammed the fuck up.

Wow, he even visited Dead Nigger Storageā„¢ Inc., the full Haiti experience.

Why is Conan white knighting this hard for a country that has long been understood to be a wasteland? Kinda weird.

Absolutely this. Lets see him in the slums without bodyguards.

>"I stayed in a protected 5 star hotel on the beach for a weekend, this country is perfect, drumpf doesn't know what he's talking about!"

Her face is below average.

i wonder how many people he has guarding his clothes on the beach?

Memepotential/10

He's spending the average Haitian's annual pay per night on his hotel, the equivalent of spending $20k per night in America.
Pressure him to help the needy children as an act of kindness/reparayshuns. Last time someone did that, it was some food tourist (Anthony Borduain IIRC), and it started a riot. He gave food/water to the local children, who started chimping out, and then they got their asses beat by adults who stole their food.

u idiot

That's like generations of garbage piled up, I bet you it goes all the way back to their revolution

Pics for proof.

Seconded
Somebody not permabanned yet on twatter do it

I didn't say she was cute user, or even good looking
I said she's better looking then her sister

He's literally at the Wahoo bay resort which is as much visiting Haiti as it is going to any western country.

Nice...

She burns coal btw

Yes this is worth the effort.

1) So, illegal Haitian immigrants won't mind going home
2)Is that part of the luxury hotel the Clintons helped build after the disaster?

i notice he isnt showing his entourage of bodyguards in the pic

>
kek

lmfao

laughed pretty hard bro, thanks

blagodarya bro
have a rare pepe

will do some myself l8

Underrated

That's not a nigger

Oh shit the pig just really sent me over the edge.

Fucking lol mysidessdf.sda

History will bear witness to the meme of all memes created this January 21st, Anno Domini Two thousand Eighteen.

Is this real? Are people falling for this bullshit?

All the internet arguments that Haiti is not a shitole is just pictures of landscapes with no people in them

In contrast, this is like going to Puerto Rico and then saying you visited the United States

You're right I haven't. I forgot what it was about but there was some controversy over him not getting a job or something and he moved networks. I remember him being the only funny late night guy. But then again, I remember Colbert being pretty funny when he just did the little side show thing for Jon Stewart.

He got political after NBC fucked him, so he had to do anything and everything to get views

Its a beautiful country if you guy to the right parts and so safe if you have private security thats allowed to carry guns in a country where no one is allowed to carry guns

>Haiti is not a shitole is just pictures of landscapes with no people in them

To be fair, it is the people of Haiti that make it a shithole , if you take the people away it would stop being a shithole

What a load of shit. There's a wall of garbage in the sea around Haiti. Shithole of a country. Good luck getting anywhere without bribes.

What a fucking disingenuous faggot. Most people in Haiti arent even allowed to be where hes at either because they cant afford it or because places like that are full of security

still looks like shit minus the water itself.

Please include the word 'unsustainable' if possible.

Someone please destroy conan on twatter.

While claiming to compassionate lmaooo

It would be Paradise if it wasn't for all the niggers.

>drumpfkins think talking shit about a country is a good thing for 2020

Can someone shop him in pic related?

What exactly are shitlibs like O'Brien trying to prove here? If Haiti is so great, then doesn't that undermine their argument that we need to take in their refugees?

i don't like lauren either but pretending like her bug-eyed, junkie looking sister is even remotely attractive based off heavily manipulated images is cheap as fuck

This thread is going places. Good work, anons.

we need to tweet these to him

That's a Swiss guy that LARPs as several characters, including the half-Polynesian guy from Game of Thrones.

kek, fucking kek

Here's one to put him in

No need to send future charity money nor foreign aid to Haiti, then.

Look at me, I am only visiting the rich people because I will be killed if I go to the poor suburbs!
But please don't send Haitians back, they are poor!
but they aren't poor!
also they are!
but they're not!

Where are the trees on the mountains?