Cathy "Retard" Newman Meme Dump

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/21/banning-jordan-peterson-causing-offence-cathy-newman-free-speech
twitter.com/ToneKayHaitch/status/955205905661952006
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I finally watched that because it's being flooded here. Why the fuck didn't she have notes that said things like "On November 26th at a conference you said and I quote". She just was claiming "you said this!!" and he would say "no I didn't"

I love happy endings

Ohh, his mouth is saying yes, but his eyes, that's the look of a Class A lifer...

>2 daughters

WEAK

9 PERCENT WAGE GAP!!!!!

she's just not very agreeable

Leave her alone! She has suffered enough.

Stop calling me a lobster.

Bloody hell, Well done, Newman.
This is the first leftist woman I've seen that wasn't a coalburning POS.

Her twitter bio says she has 2 husbands

Absolutely bloody haram

I've been laughing non stop for 5 days. This is almost as great as Trump's election.

I've no clue who the fuck she is but after watching that 30 minute debate I have to believe that she's clinically retarded. Never did she even try to argue about anything she said, instead she tried to project some shit onto him to attack him personally for like 50 times in a row, hoping she'd find literally ANYTHING to dismiss his arguments but she failed miserably. What the fuck even was this shit?

She got so dominated i was waiting for the moment where he ran up to her and started throat fucking her

something tells me something is off

imagine going through your whole life never coming face to face with truth, especially coming out of someone that is good at telling the truth.

clean your room bucko!

omg I can't stop fucking laughing at this shit

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/21/banning-jordan-peterson-causing-offence-cathy-newman-free-speech

>"As the digital temperature rose, Peterson quite rightly intervened on Twitter to stop the abuse: “If you’re threatening her, stop. Try to be civilized in your criticism.” It is unconscionable that a journalist doing her job should be threatened as Newman has been by “alt-right” idiots, with their pathetic Pepe the frog symbol, juvenile memes and claims that their adversaries have been “rekt”.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Be funny if she was really a Nazi, and just pretending for her job.

>with their pathetic Pepe the frog symbol, juvenile memes and claims that their adversaries have been “rekt”.

>a genuinely illuminating exchange
That's an odd way of writing rape

I can't get over how amused I am that pepe the frog legitimately pisses them off.
It's like people that don't understand uncle dolan cartoons/comics. It's endlessly funny to me.

All they would have to do to nullify the attack would be to make pepes of their own and roll with the punches, demonstrating that they have a sense of humour, but they are completely incapable of this. They are humourless miserable inferiors. If you cannot have a laugh then you are basically a subhuman.

A couple of tweets from C4 staff after the debate show that C4 tried to switch focus to the abuse she received after the debate. They called in security experts, but never called the police. This coming after initially tweeting that they were laughing at all the angry tweeters.

>make me CEO of your company right now or you are a misogynist

She deserves this but she's also so low-level (Channel 4 News is barely watched at all, and she's not even their main presenter) that it feels like a bit of a waste.

>Channel 4 News is barely watched at all,
Is this true though? They give the impression they are sky news tier. Are their viewing figures low or we just want to make them that way

a face not made for high def

>Is this true though?

Of course it's true, just like the alternative Queen's speech that they churn out every X-mas is hardly watched in comparison.

British TV is dead, as well as journalism in general in this country: you have to go to the internet to actually find what's going on nowadays.

>pathetic Pepe the frog symbol
Matthew d'Anaconda should watch his tongue when he talks about the Prophet of a God, more ancient than lobsters.

>when you choose a weak partner because you can dominate him

These memes are contributing to the online harassment that Cathy has endured. You should all be ashamed of yourself. You're just proving her right that Peterson fans are toxic.

So you're saying we are trying to find and kill her?

its like she was born in those high heels

You're an anti-life feminist.

They average 8m views per month. It's not great.

jesus christ, i wonder how long it will take for her to realise that its true for her?

i wonder why she got triggered with betersons comments about settling with a weak partner?

Am I the only one who think it was a good interview? I mean there are people like Rubin who let guests just go at it for long periods of time, and then interviewers like her.

Maybe a bit too much of the "so you're saying", and also a bit too much misinterpretation, but some of her challenges were also good for the audience. You have to understand that most Channel4 viewers don't know shit about "multivariate analysis" or social sciences, so they jump to the same retarded conclusions as Cathy's questions would suggest that she jumped to. She played a good devil's advocate (even if probably unintentionally).

p.s. haven't watched peterson in a long time, holy fuck I didn't remember he was this articulate.

Holy shit I love being the cancer to kill this society. It's time brudda's.

I suspect a lot of that is the Hollyoaks fans who haven't figured out how to change channel.

Did he have her figured out or what.

He should've charged her a consultancy fee.

Oy vey death threats against a strong woman, it's like anudda gamergate

The way he side-stepped her arguments were the best.

The light really added to his demeanor. With the shading coming over his eyes;
>I was born in the darkness, molded by it. I did not see the light until I was a man.

these are some 9gag tier memes. Fire up the engines boys, we need to counteract all the sympathy she's getting

So what you're saying is that we need more memes?

I really don't think she's getting much sympathy at all because she's not really being attacked, she's being criticized, which is a wholly different thing.

I like this one

That guys a gimp.

Agreed, it's almost like her job is to keep him talking while also fishing for soundbites. I think that her 'so your saying' bullshit is just a strategy that's provided gold for her in interviews with less intelligent people and she's used to using it.

She's not there to win the debate, that's not her fucking job.

it was particularly funny because these people push you into a corner by keeping the pressure on you trying to unsettle you
at some point usually you stun your subject because of one of your absurd statements and you blow him away
instead by the pressure from trying to keep up the pressure she became more and more unsettled and the situation backfired completely on her

AYO HOL UP
*puts on pink pussy hat*
SO
*kicks a man in the balls*
YOU BE SAYIN
*free bleeds all over the studio*
WE
*sues a guy for looking at her on the bus*
WUZ
*divorces her husband for money*
LOBSTERS N SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET

Have you seen all the articles from the british media? You've got everything from the Daily Mail to the Independent defending her and dragging JBP's name in the dirt. Its the same tactic they've been using for years.

kek

outstanding

What challenges? She was trying to lie and manipulate answers.

The only good thing that came out of her participation in the interview was that it was broadcast on TV to hopefully redpill moderates.

twitter.com/ToneKayHaitch/status/955205905661952006

Here. Godfrey Elfwick knows how its done

Hahahah, underrated.

kek'd

reminder that gamergate was the birth of the redpilling of this generation. I spent years on Sup Forums until that day. Then it was "pol" from that day forward.

she's a cunt, but boy i'd lick that cunt. dunno why. she's not particularly attractive, but mmm

kek

Saved

hahaha he became a dragon AND a lobster

It's truly amazing what one woman sucking dicks can do for the white race.

>SO YOUR SAYING THERE IS A GLOBAL BANKING MAFIA HELLBENT ON CONSOLIDATING ITS POWER IN EUROPE BY REPLACING THE REBELLIOUS NATURE OF THE WHITE MAN WITH A LOWER IQ POPULATION TOTALLY OK WITH BEING SLAVES TO SYSTEMS OF CONTROL ?

>WELL MAYBE I DONT WANT TO BE A LOBSTER

lobster dance?

I wondered, when I was watching it, if that remark hit a bit close to the bone for her.

She is able to construct strawmen at an incredible pace

1. Have a debate.
2. Think you've won.
3. Haha look at these angry tweeters.
4. Find out you've lost.
5. Call security I'm being abused on twitter.

god damn, it makes so much more sense now

Reminder, the producers of Channel 4 news fabricated the backlash.

I don't know why anyone bother being mean about her. She had an alternative point of view and had a pretty cordial conversation with Peterson about it and that might have convinced some people to Peterson's side. I wonder if the people giving her a hard time are leftists trying to make us look bad.

likely. i dont know why anyone would waste their time with her

>87 posts
>not a single link to the video in question
hmm i wonder why no one is making memes

I made an OC

>refugees_welcome.jpg

this is underrated

Does anyone feel really masochistic watching this interview? It's like watching and adult debate a child.

I lost

This, the guy is a clinical psychologist. He got under her skin before she even got started, to think he wouldn't is tantamount to the hubris modern wymynx are renowned for.

So you're saying women deserve to paid less than men?

>British TV is dead
This is so true, my TV "broke" about 2 years ago and doesn't tune any more.
It had no impact on my viewing habits at all, I don't really know how long it's just been a big PC monitor.

Your ideology is toxic.

kek