Re:Creators

LEAVE FEBRUARY ALONE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13008838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to throw lettuce at soda

>phoneposting
Helping Mamika beat the shit out of Soda!

The Lettusicon is omnipotent.

Camping with Alice!

Why does everyone bully February? She May be a villain and will March against the the heroes but don't June-ow that people can change? Mamika will make her better, like the real July-tful character that she is.

January April August September October November December

Drinking tea with a medieval knight under a bridge.

The dream.

Why is Mamika's cute hoodie colored like hobo leather?

what was the point of this shot?

The same point as this shot

Sitting around the campfire with Alice and Mamika!

Telling them a scary story that only frightens Mamika while Alice just finds it mildly amusing!

>there's a penis own there
>but you're a girl

To establish the fact that she'll do whatever it takes to win.

I feel like Alice would have a panic attack and grab her lance

Sharkteeth's powers don't work that way. Hips never lie.

It's like you don't want handsome kids

senpaiii

The moment when the female characters realise that the women in real world make abhorrent fighters.

Now that would be fun. But there's no chance for that to happen.

Don't worry, The SaberForce would save him

CUTE

Who will she kill before going down herself as the first boss?

she already has her eye on Mamika

>LEAVE FEBRUARY ALONE

[Spoiler] We have arrived onto the future [/Spoiler]

She's so perfect, it's almost unfair to the other girls.

I want to abduct a QT magical cupcake and drag her into my underbridge hobo lair.

Ma~
Mi~
Ka~

Is~
The~
Best~

Do you defeat her if you reply with "even better"

Not getting any hits. What is this from?

>I'm shitposting something to you
>Shitposting to me

>starts horrific high-profile killing spree as soon as she gets into real world
>walks around area making no attempt to hide identity
>besides lie powers is normal human bean
>Government-chan says they can't do anything despite having entire local PD and SF hit team at their beck and call
>lets her murder her creator despite being able to predict it in advance

Really?! No putting the guy under guard? No APB for law enforcement? No sending out those hard pipe-hittin' motherfuckers that raided mecha guy's place for a snatch n' grab?

I just don't get this show sometimes.

Don't worry, Metchin will spend 15 minutes explaining why they could do any of that.

Himegimi is really cool and cute.

shark left mid battle and gov chan didn't know her identity until after the battle when selstia and them came back.
if anything its red's fault because she didn't call ahead.

FF? Final Fantasy?

Hime has a point, Yuuya/Rui doujinshi when?

I feel the need to fuck Sota right now.

They only relayed to the government who the character was when the author was either already dead or in process of being killed. A couple minutes later Meteora calls the group to say the author was found dead.

Even worse, Selesia didn't attempt to kill/capture shark during the fight and then failed to let anyone know she was still at large.

She just straight up let author guy get murked.

Ok, I am currently at episode 3
my prediction/theory so far
white long haired military woman with the hundred swords is a future character, created by Sota
am I right?

>Showing mediocre work to people is okay and actually preferred to keeping it to youself.
No, you piece of shit. You don't deserve to be called a Creator. The word for you is "a hack".
>But muh deadlines, muh money.
Find a job you won't be able half-ass then. It's not like yours pays well anyway.

To show that she wants the D

Some anime convention.

>just stood there shooting the shit with Shark doing fuckall
>but then suddenly springs to action to bitch at Yuuya for saving everyone's ass AGAIN

Why does Red even exist?

remove future and you're on the mark. It's not that hard to guess.

Fantastic friendhip

please get better taste im begging you

wrong.

I want to have consensual sex with this pilot.

Is Hime's couch a creation?

Because they need her fat milkers to keep the drydick hikki NEETs watching this garbage fire.

I think the point he's making is that a work will never be perfect so waiting to make something "perfect" before you release it is pointless.

People like to bully Alice for not being very smart

As if Selesia "let a fucking murderous psychopath on the loose" Yupitiria didn't exist

Not Red's fault, it was her boss decision.

my
SOFAPSCION
so cool
IS OMNICOMFY

She also has the mystery novel antagonist power of hiding in plain sight

Not even close.

ok
but she is created by Sota

He's right though, the people that get so caught up in being perfect will never make anything because they'll be too busy caught up in pointless stuff.

Holopsicon!

She probably sent Blitz out to some furniture store to pick it up.

Even the best XCOMs started as 20% tohit rookies.

I bet Charon is so fucking happy that bitch is gone

Don't forget Soda letting his rabid dog of a creation realize her plans unhindered instead of coming forward with the info so they can do something about it.

Nope.

>not just copping a rando street couch

Street furniture best furniture. Furnished my whole apartment for free.

Literally everyone in the real world is a shitty fighter compared to these guys.

> Implying Soda isn't secretly cheering for Hime to nuke everything

they'll still miss that 99% when it matters

Would be the only redeeming twist the shitty plot of this show could have at this point.

I'd be happy if the rest of the show was just not-Esdeath breaking reality worse and worse.

to be fair, people in general are abhorrent fighters.
people love the whole "street fighter" thing, but your average dude on the street "fights" by swinging as hard as he can and hoping he doesn't fall over before the other dude does.

Christ, Sota, look at her eyes, not her nonexistent boobs.

I know I would be.

>get to see (maybe) some of my favorite characters beating the shit out of each other
>don't even have to worry about living since world is ending

It's definitely the best possible scenario.

>"fights" by swinging as hard as he can and hoping he doesn't fall over before the other dude does

>No Worldstar video creations yet

Sad!

GIS the full image

Red >>> Mamika > Hime > Metchin >>> dumb Saber clone > edgy sharktooth cunt

>then failed to let anyone know
This complaint is odd bcause they were fighting from dusk until the sun set. Even then it's not like it's convenient to just detain shark teeth right when they got there because they have two enemies in full battle mode right there with them.

And shark teeth had presumably already gotten to her creator and killed him by the time the fight ended. She lives in modern "japan" and would easily be able to find both her creators address, and get to him well before anyone had time to get to her.

I think you are just looking for something to be upset about, this series is so far pretty solid.

Altair >>> Red >> Magane > Mamika > Alice > Meteora

Every thread until the last episode.
strawpoll.me/13008838

The had the opportunity to do what they wanted with shark multiple times and let it go. At the very least they could have knocked her out or tied her up.

>Even then it's not like it's convenient to just detain shark teeth right when they got there because they have two enemies in full battle mode right there with them.
Meteora didn't, watch the episode again

>hurr durr stop bullying my favorite show
Piss off

Blitz **power gap** Red >>> Mamika > Hime > Metchin >>> dumb Saber clone > edgy sharktooth cunt

FTFY

Dude just doesn't give a fuck.

Magic powers? Here, have some hollowpoints.

It looks like shark killed the author after the fight, letting her get away and not reporting it to higher was just sloppy.

is this good yet?

Mamika > Altair > Alice > Selesia > Magane > * > The Amazing Inori Minase Audiobook

I'M SCREAMING WHERE IS MY ALTAIR FIGURE

Remove rip-offs

user, Blitz is not a female.

Red running down there instead of capturing her was useless.

There's been about 30 seconds of good footage each in episodes 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7.

Imagine a Fate anime, but without any fighting and best girl is nowhere to be seen.

That just makes it all the better

Deen or Ufotable?

The threads are hitting bump limit twice a day. What do you think?

>without any fighting
Can someone explain this meme to me? Do people just skip the fights intentionally and only watch the talking scenes?

No. I think the first episode was only really good one so far.

At least everyone agrees Metchin is the worst. Literally no personality.