#releasethememo and govt shutdown

The shills are shilling harder than ever. I haven't seen this many slide threads in just a couple hour period.

We can't let #releasethememo die. The govt shutdown has taken the narrative at this point. If #releasethememo gets glossed over, we'll never get the truth. The dems realize the govt shutdown is going to make their party look bad, but no where near as bad as the truth actually coming out. We're talking about the collapse of the rigged DNC. Fight the shills and slide threads by sliding. Don't respond to them. Stay on point.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/ce84437c8b1c4a27881d49f51e02631f
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Permanent_Select_Committee_on_Intelligence#Committee_members
politico.com/story/2018/01/19/house-republicans-clash-release-the-memo-351132
ca.news.yahoo.com/senator-says-fbi-lost-crucial-texts-tied-clinton-215746064.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cocaine bump

Go Patriots

One more bump.. Hoping people at least see this thread, not showing for me, just BS slide threads.

apnews.com/ce84437c8b1c4a27881d49f51e02631f

More texts turned over from FBI agent taken off Mueller team

>But, according to the letter, the FBI told the department that its system for retaining text messages sent and received on bureau phones had failed to preserve communications between Strzok and Page over a five-month period between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. May 17 was the date that Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation.

Wow, pretty convenient for ((((them))). Why we can't let the narrative to be changed or forgotten. The public needs to see those memo pages.

bumpo

So many slide threads, so many shills. Shilling for the shekels.

Pic related- these faggots are desperate.

le bump

bump bump

bump

Bump so as many people as possible can see this.

Democrats haven't done anything to block this BTW. FBI was also denied the memo by Nunes. The only person pushing this, is ironically the only person that's preventing it's release. I wonder why? Release it you faggot ass Nunes.

Schiff said it shouldn't be released because 'american people won't understand it'.. Wtf does that mean and who is he to say we won't understand. If we won't understand it, then release it anyway.

But so have several republicans. There has been no move to block it's release because there has been no move to actually release it.

Bamp

The people implicated don't want it released. It actually has been called to be released, hence the #releasethememo. It was trending pretty hard on twitter, not sure if it still is now or not.

No one is stopping it from being released but Nunes and the House GOP though. You're just autistically screeching at no one in particular, that's what's most amusing.

You keep saying nunes is keeping it from being released. Where's your sauce? You have none. As far as people calling for the release, I discredited what you said unequivocally. Why shill?

>#releasethememo
>Trump can literally sign an EO to have it released any time

Ok. Do it, fagget.

Bump

>REEEEEEEEEEE
>SHILL
into the trash it goes
this

...this kind of shit is why the (ourguy) thing infuriates me. How nakedly corrupt can it get

To release it at the right time. I bet the FBI desperately want to see the memo. Wonder why....

I don't think mueller is our guy... Everything points to the opposite. Comedy alone wanting him shows all you need to know, IMHO.

Good luck with that, I still have no clue wth is even going on

Trump has been trying to do everything the right way, from day one. He has to with the dem witch hunt. Look at what he's doing with daca. He could have just ended it, but he's trying to let congress do it the way it should have been done in the first place, no with an EO.

Does anyone remember the comic book character Pitt? She's like an exact copy of Pitt.

Bump, kill yourselfs ugly scumbag shills

Crybaby losers

Who's an exact copy? Maybe I'm not getting it, due to not knowing the character.

Lmfao, apparently all you did was look at the picture and didn't read anything.

Nunes has the ability to release the memo you fgts. Take it up with him.

You're not fooling anyone you hysterical shill faggot

Oh but i did. The same people shilling against the memo release are same soyboy shills from the election

So your good with the corruption. Your mad that your corruption queen didn't get elected. You midas well do everyone a favor a kys already.

Lol no friend look again i posted anti hilary memes. Fuck that pants shitting satanic whore

Ah, I see the left still can't meme.

the gvt shutdown is a big deal you cum swallower

Lol that is a meme making fun of leftist shareblue commie shills

Tell your corrupt demonrat politicians that! Tell them to stop the shut down because they want to 'try' and expand their voter bases. By the way, they'll be btfo'd when Trump passes a federal voter I'd law. What how fast the dems disappear when it comes to illegals. Lmfao

B u m p

Inb4 the memo is a huge let down.

B
U
M
P

How is it a let down? We haven't seen the content yet? Can't wait for the happening once it's released.

Inb4 it puts you out of a job

sasquatch sighting on google maps?

The Republicans couldn't even get a party line vote on the C.R., you retard.

>senate majority
>can't get party to vote in line
>too chickenshit to use nuclear option
>hurr libruls ubstructin

there sure are a lot of russian bots in this thread

Bump

This.

>No one is stopping it from being released but Nunes
Except it's Democrats voting for it not to be released

Bump for comfy happening livestreams.

Except you're wrong.

You mean like this slide thread?
You, gaetz, hannity, sara carter, solomon, every single boomer, all of you, need to get the fuck out of my country or strung up in the street for all to see. Fuckin kys now please.

Turn off cnn and MSNBC, get out of your echo chamber, and actually do a little research. That soy is literally rotting your brain pan.

Nah just some child trafficking outside of the pegasus museum

Can someone explain to me why the government shut down? I dont really get it?

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html
>The vote Thursday morning on releasing the memo to lawmakers was along party lines, with Democrats voting against making it available for all members.
shills lose, again.

Can't wait for the release. Its going to be like election night all over again. I'm going to have to buy all unsalted food for a while because there is gonna be plenty to go around.

N i c e !!!

Demonrats wouldn't even look at the memo. That's pretty telling in and of its self. They already know what's in it. Of course they don't want it released.

bump

Can I get a quick rundown on this memo? I haven't been paying attention for a few days

>Gowdy and Ryan make sure 19+ working days before memos are released
Gowdy and Ryan are slow rolling the memo release to early March to make sure General Flynn is fucked, McCabe retires comfortably, Trump Presidency gets screwed, and Clapper beats statute of limitations.

Pretty sure its a very convienent strategy to turn the narrative away from #releasethememo. The dems want to keep that memo under wraps via whatever means necessary. The fall out from them shutting the government will be bad, but if that memo gets released, it will be the fall of demonrats for good.

Democrats and the obongo administration are fucked!

Except the vote was about making it available to all MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE, you fucking retards. The Democrats can't stop anything in the HIC by voting along party lines.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Permanent_Select_Committee_on_Intelligence#Committee_members

Google #releasethememo

If it was voted along party lines, why isn't it released then? Did you forget GOP has a majority in the house, shill?

Don't you know what quick rundown means?

The entire house had the option of viewing it(most republicans did), not just the Intel committee. The dems chose not to view it, again pretty damning

>MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
should be
>MEMBERS BY THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

Kys shill, then you won't need the sheckels from each of your shill posts.

Yeah I was in the process of correcting that bit, thanks. I wouldn't say it's damning just that they believe Nunes to be Trump's lackey and considering that a party-line vote by the Dems in the HIC wouldn't make it difference they just said fuck it.

100%. The whole house of reps had the option to view the memo. The dems chose not to. Like I said earlier, pretty damning in and of its self. They already know what's in it, hence the push to not release it.

See
Whatever their reasons, a push not to release the memo would be impossible for Dems unless they retake the House.

Your living in a dream, your reality is going to be btfo'd. Going to be great when dems shit the bed.

what can I say hon, with jews you lose

The house Intel committee votes to make classified documents public. That's where the split in votes comes into place you we're talking about. That's why it hasn't been released. That's why EVERYONE needs to call for the release. Dems and Repubs alike. If it were corrupt repubs, and they had the dirt but wouldn't release it. Even as a repub, I would be calli g for the release! The only way to fix the corruption is transparency, and hold those responsible to account. It's going to happen, just a matter of time. The longer the dems wait, the more btfo'd they'll be. The american public isn't going to just forget about it.

Sorry man, I ran to the grocery store. The chick in OP's pic.

Release the memo will be out in 18+ congressional days.

Haha bc 5 percent of dems voted to not stop Shut down 95 percent of repubs voted to stop it. Larper

Moron 100 percent of republicans in committee voted to release it. 0 percent of democrats did. Your shilling won t prevent it from being released.

Settle down comrade. You can't stop the memo from coming out. Too many have read it. Your shilling is a waste of bandwith

There was no split on the vote to release it to members.
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html
>"The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved a motion by New York Rep. Pete King to release the memo on abuses of FISA, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, to all House members."

There was no split on the vote to make it public, i.e. for the people's cosumption, because Nunes has not put forth a vote on that yet.
>politico.com/story/2018/01/19/house-republicans-clash-release-the-memo-351132
>"Ryan declined to respond to a shouted question Friday on whether he’d read the memo, and a source familiar with his discussion with conservatives on Thursday said he deferred questions about the document's release to Nunes. Nunes hasn’t indicated whether he’ll call for a vote, and he appeared to be waiting for more members of the House to review the text....The lawmakers calling for a the release of the document have pointed to an obscure House rule that permits the intelligence committee to release classified information deemed to be in the public interest. Under that process, the committee must notify Trump, who would have five days to decide whether to object. If he does, the committee may refer the matter to the full House, which would then meet in a "closed" session, out of public view, to debate and vote on the request."

This rest squarely on the majority party to release it to the public or not. All the Dems can do is whine.

18 Days is way too long for deepstate Dems to react.

That memo needs to be released tomorrow!

Is the government shutdown going to effect my federal tax return?

Agreed.

I don't care what a Canadian has to say about my country's politics. Fix your own shit, leaf.
Right and they released it to all Members, i.e. the Dems didn't stop shit, you fucking retard. Now go shitpost somewhere else, maplefag; Americans are discussing American things.

t. shill
so this is what shareblue has been up to, kek.

Senator says FBI lost crucial texts tied to Clinton probe

>LOST

ca.news.yahoo.com/senator-says-fbi-lost-crucial-texts-tied-clinton-215746064.html

The Deep State Dems have no problem obstructing justice and blatantly lying about shit. I wouldn't give them ANY time to react to this memo. Evidence is vanishing with each passing moment.

>Democrats haven't done anything to block this
The Intel committee had to vote to release it to all Congress. Every democrat voted against Congress being allowed to see it

It was imperative that they win, so they wouldn't GET CAUGHT FUCKING OVER THE ELECTION.

guess what. It's all over, now.

Shill calling a patriot a shill. New tactic via share blue. Neck yourself fag

#RELEASETHEFUCKINGMEMOALREADY