BREAKING: New ABC poll says Americans give Obama credit for thriving Economy

NOT Trump

Hahahahahaha

Its all over Trumpers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
wsj.com/articles/economists-credit-trump-as-tailwind-for-u-s-growth-hiring-and-stocks-1515682893
investors.com/politics/editorials/economic-optimism-tax-cut-bonuses-trump-credit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol, maybe they will vote for Obama in October

If 50% of the US population agrees with Trump when he says that the mainstream media is fake news horse shit, then why would they agree to take part in a poll?

Use your fucking watermelon. 38% of DEMOCRAT voters think Trump deserves credit. They're the only cunts who take part in MSM polls.

Remember that ABC poll that had Hillary with a 98% chance to win, I do?

>abc poll
Fuck your mother's butthole

And of course polls are always unbiased and never wrong. Kek

MATTHEW DOWD, ABC: I think she's got about a 95 chance to win this election.

>ABC
Care to show the breakdown of this (((poll)))? 70% Democrat, 20% Republican, and 10% Independent?

Thag is how the electorate is.

Learn how polls work dumbass

ABC/WaPo poll. So 38% of hardcore lefties are finally giving Trump recognition? Noice.?

Quipinnac polls as with this one polled 1200 people. 1200 people cast a vote in this poll and it’s being taken as gospel. The entire media has turned into Buzzfeed click bait and they wonder why they are scorned

YEAH YEAH WHATEVER!

SHAMELESSLY ABUSING YOUR SHITE THREAD TO PLUG SOMETHING USEFUL INSTEAD OF YOUR LAME ASS NIHILISTIC BULLCRAP

GET IN HERE. WE ARE ABOUT TO BLOW THIS UNION!

The crash is upon us btw, liberals just can't win.

>Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha back to ya.

50+38=88%
Most polls are + or - three percent. So we will give it three points. What happened to the other nine percent???
Just remember Hillary was 96% in the polls. Now who is president? Oh yeah, not Hillary. So basically you might as well live your life by the ideas in a Chinese fortune cookie.
When op only posts a screenshot, vs th actual poll, you should know it’s horse shit.

ABC is a part of the satanic nigger kyke network of jewish serpents.

>we polled a bunch of democrats and got x result
>HAHA BTFOOOO

>ABC poll that had Hillary with a 98% chance to win
NY Times gave only 86%
much closer to actual outcome

First year or so I can kind of understand that. Will be interesting to see how public opinion goes in the coming years if the economy continues to stay strong, though.

Even already, businesses have responded very positively to the corporate tax rate cuts. Hopefully it unleashes some serious prosperity. It's starting to get to the point in his presidency where they've got some stuff done, and for better or worse, what happens will rest at his feet.

kek

Quinnipiac correctly predicted the Democrat would win the Virginia Governor's race by 9% in 2017, and this 38/50 result is similar to other polls that ask this question.

If Blumpf somehow keeps the economy like this for 4-8 years, is that still gonna be Obama’s doing?

Obviously not, but the economy won't keep going for that long.

>for that long
What happened to him being removed from office "ANY DAY NOW!"

ABC poll. Hahahaha!

>ABC Poll

I remember Hillary was also supposed to win the presidency running away. All the polls pointed to this.

This is just an MSM false narrative being planted here.

Democrats are running scared. If the economy is booming in 2020, Trump wins reelection in a landslide.

It’s almost like if you start from nothing (2008) and then have 8 years to work your way up, versuses 1 Year, you’ll get more credit ... HMMMMMMM

How does a president take the credit over a year after he is gone

You don't really understand economics it take longer than a year to feel the effects of changes in policy thats how republicans keep wining they destroy the economy and obama fixes it and then Trump takes credit and destroys it again repeat we are fucked

I might actually vote for Trump just so you morons will actually get to feel the wraith of what hes actually letting the Republican party do while he tweets like a retard

So when the current bubble bursts, that will be obamas fault as well?

Reminder that the alt-right is communist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Yet you still blame Bush for the repression that already saw the downturn start under Clinton in 2000.

Trumps election affected the economy right after his election because it made companies feel more confident.

Really when did the financial collapse happen oh wait it was at the end of Bush's 8 years. Take the blinders off and quit watching Faux News or reading Breitbart.

Yeah they felt confident he would let them keep more of their money while you morons suffer i don't really care though i'm in the 1%.

ShareBlue thread, again. Hi Share Blue!

Have fun losing your loser job. God is watching. Continue on your moral frontier.

Elections aren't until August, brah. And Obama is a Jew-in.

Also don't get me wrong Clinton's deregulation of wallstreet is to blame as well

No because that wasnt a poll you literal mongoloid retard mutt

>hillary has a 99 percent chance of winning!
Why does anyone pay attention to these things.

Imagine being so fucking retarded that u think thats a poll.

Jesus christ u retards need to be gassed

Wtf does that non poll have to do with this poll? You people are literally retarded

Even economists say this is bullshit. Economists were sucking Obama's dick for 8 years and even they say this is because of Trump and not Obama.

Always believe ABC NBC CHER

Cite your source

>Trusting polls from mainstream media

>What happened to the other nine percent???
Get a load of Sherlock over here.

wsj.com/articles/economists-credit-trump-as-tailwind-for-u-s-growth-hiring-and-stocks-1515682893

investors.com/politics/editorials/economic-optimism-tax-cut-bonuses-trump-credit/

Americans believed it was obamas great economy so much, they voted out every democrat they could and gave Pubs the house. Senate. White House

Remember. Hillary has a 99.9% chance to win.

I don't even like Trump. I just want the other side to keeping diving deeper into their delusions so I can more easily swindle them out of everything and walk away profiting from their exacerbated mental illness.

>70% Democrat electorate gets Trump elected

(((Polls)))

>You don't really understand economics it take longer than a year to feel the effects of changes in policy

You're almost right.

>Clinton fucked with the GS act and caused the housing bubble that eventually popped in 2008.

>Bongo printed trillions and shuffled it into the stock market, causing the stocks bubble we've seen in recent years now.

I just hope Trump can get enough real production and money flooding back in to save this shit in time before it pops.

Fucking Dems are retarded with money.

I love these faggots that think obama set a time bomb that would improve the economy 1 year after he was out of office. Especially since he bombed the shit out of it for 8 fucking years.

Nobody said americans aren't stupid

No Trump wants to deregulate banks again so expect a bigger bubble

It was improving while he was in office you knuckle dragger

How does Obama get the credit if Trump literally had to kill Obama regulations just to achieve this economy?

So if anything, Obamas policies were a burden on the economy?

>nigger
>has an MBA from GIBS

99% Hillary will be President

ABC polls gave Hillary a 90% chance of winning the election

EBT/SNAP Reported Down Nation Wide

>GDP growth never even came close to 3% over his entire run
>It was getting better

LAD.

Lets go poll thzt in say okc

True answer: Neither.

The economy is in a bubble. BUSH'S meltdown was never fixed by Obama, only QE'd with trillions of fake Fed Bux pumped into a flatlining corpse. Obama fake-fixed it, Trump won't stand up to Ryan and take control and fix it. When it crashes, Trump will get the blame.

Enjoy, losers.

A abc jew poll? Hahah it is over

Holy fuck lol. How uninformed can you be?

that's not what the companies say.

Of course Obama deserves credit for the economy. Whatever changes you do in the economy, it takes years to take effect.

After Trump, whoever will be the next president, and in his first year the economy is good, Trump gets the credit, not her.