Brags about how great he is at making deals

>brags about how great he is at making deals
>errors out the entire government because he can't make a deal
so glad we elected le based meme boomer dad for president

The left and the gope didn't offer him anything he wanted. So he walked away. Exactly what I would do.
10/10 will vote for him again

i don't think you understand. we want the government to shut down.

>Give opposition the no-brainier choice between giving money to illegals, or not making things difficult for the entirely of actual Americans
>Opposition chooses to screw over Americans in favor of illegals
It isn't Trump's fault the Democrats want to commit political suicide

Nobody else is giving him what he wants, so that still makes him a shitty dealmaker
idiot
>trump says he wants the DACA
>rejects bipartisan deal regardless
???

>idiot
we're getting what we want so we're idiots? ok.

This. It is honestly hilarious watching you pathetic faggots act like it is a bad thing the Gov "shut down". It should be permanently shut down because only the garbage agencies get shut down. Nothing but positive.

This. Not taking a shitty deal makes him great at deal making.

Actions speak louder than words, and his actions in the DACA situation clearly show that he was maneuvering to push the issue into this exact situation. Making democrats take a hard stance on helping illegals at the expense of actual Americans, giving every Republican running this year a free killing blow for use in attack ads. Democrats easily lost a few seats out of this shutdown.

neck yourself shariablue faggot

>He thinks Trump is in charge

He has no idea what's going on with the shutdown or what the terms of negotiation are. His Chief of Staff is basically the President now.

He won't give them DACA without funding for The Wall. That's the hang up. Does OP know anything about deal making? Or does OP only know how to roll over and be taken advantage of? Hence the commie flag?

This exactly. Trump doesn't need to give them an inch because most Americans don't give a fuck about daca

The important thing is knowing who to blame for any and all government shutdowns. Let us all remember the words of the master....

I bet you buy fucking sticker price.

>government spends 6.5 million per minute
>partial shutdown
>stock market up and GDP rolling in

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

>Lefty in charge of not knowing that walking away from the table is more than 50% of a good negotiation
Kys

>that's how i get my kicks
So Trump jerks off every time he makes a deal or does the deal itself cause Trump to ejaculate into his pants?

And that's exactly what Trump is doing. Democrats want daca at the expense shutting down the government. Fuck daca and the Democrats

Very insightful.

Anyway someone educate me what a government shutdown is in USA. Is it just when a financial bill fails to pass?

Have you ever seen The Purge? It's basically like that.

I'm afraid not.

>There are people that still think Trump isn't a lameduck president and the people around him are calling the shots while corporations get the last shekel they can out of the stock market in our current Weimar Republic
>There are people that STILL think Trump is smart
I wish I was as naive as the magapedes from reddit. Ignorance is bliss lads.

...p...p...plumpf is surely finished this time!

Squeezing the opposition's balls to get the best deal is part of the process, you fucking little faggot. Standing firm, looking people straight in the eye and saying 'I don't give a fuck; I'll let this shit burn if you don't give me the best deal' is what makes successful men rich and powerful. Trump won't cave in because he's not a fucking pussy and wants what's best for the country. You'd give in straight away because you're a bitch, and you moan at having a strong leader because you're used to limp-wristed faggot politicians who never effect a meaningful change in the world. Really, you should be ashamed of the fact that you've been so cucked that you have a problem with your leader standing up for your best interests. Pathetic. You don't deserve a strong leader, you deserve a cuck like yourself.

>he didn't get everything he wanted within 17 seconds so he can't make a deal

He'll get what he wants in a month or so and you fucks will quietly cry in a corner somewhere and not report on it as always.

Fpbp

By McConnell saying no to allow congress to pay military in the even of a shutdown, now the whole country blames Dems for the shutdown saying they hate military and choose non citizens over us. It was 4D chess all along that Trump organized. The Democrats will cave in, sealing another MAGA win.

Libs try to blackmail Trump into fucking over Americans for some illegal 3rd world greaseballs
Trump doesn't take the bait
Libs squeal that Trump is not fair

>this is who Sup Forums voted for
Holy shit you guys are retarded.

The government has been dysfunctional obstructionists since the 90s Republicans. This is hardly a symptom of Trump. The republic is basically dying.

It's mostly nothing aside from the military not receiving their checks for the most part it's nothing

>commie meme flag
>calling others an idiot
you really shoahed him, komrade

Are you retarded? Do you actually believe any of the shit you said? The secret to a deal is being able to make your opponent think you don't need them, that you can find a better deal elsewhere.

Well said.

Wow, thanks user. I now know the one single secret to making deals.

This. Why didn't we vote for #BasedHillary

Are you retarded? Oh yes. Bernie fan.

This again? You again? Hi Rabbi. Whatcha doin?

He masturabtes to watching his ejaculate make the deal for him. He literally has a clone that he sends into private meeting with 230 IQ, believe me.

meant for

My nigga. Definitely voting for him again.

Last article I saw on the subject was blaming dems 35%, repubs 20% for the shutdown.

As far as I can see,Trump has little motivation to cave. Everyone hates him already and everyone blames him for anything bad that happens already. Trump is my give no fucks pres. Schumer-baby has to somehow explain $$ for illegals over $$ for military. Not a good position to be in.

Trump gets my vote in 2020.

i miss the old twitter days trump desu, before he had to put on a filter and be the constant focus of every mouthbreathing mongoloidal parrot, classic bants back then

>t. confused shill

Strong arming is a deal making tactic.

>Democrats care more about the future of illegal immigrants so hard they will crash the government
>somehow its trump fault
Every American at this point should have woken up and see that the democratic party is against Americans.

No deal? Guess it's time to disband the government.

>giving every Republican running this year a free killing blow for use in attack ads
I don't think so. I feel like all that would do is solidify anyone who is a bit shaky.

This. If the government is shutdown then that means they stay out of my business.

no negotiation is a failure until you concede

It is if you’re an Alpha billionaire who fucks models and can get shit done efficiently. Trump always comes out on top.....

You do realize using the shut down is part of negotiations for ... a BIG DEAL!

>>errors out the entire government because he can't make a deal
>he can't make a deal
It is pretty much impossible to make a deal with a person/people who loathe you and want you to fail. The leftist commies mascarading as American Democrats are out to destroy Trump. They will NOT negotiate with him or allow him to have any type of success.

Open your eyes. This is not about Trump's inability to do his job, this is about our government being run by commies who are out to destroy Trump, America, and the American people. They all need to be rounded up for treason.

Why? They can already use the tax cuts that not one democrat voted for. Add this on top as a sweetener and I’m not really seeing how any rational sane person wouldn’t want to keep winning.

And what happens when they try and call you bluff like they have here, user? You fold? Thought so. Fucking pussy.

*your

No deal is better than a bad deal retard.

>our government being run by commies
Yeah those dirty commies have majorities in the House and Senate now. HANG THEM ALL.

Exactly. As I understand it, the Senate needs 60 votes to pass the spending bill, and the Dems are holding out on voting for it unless they get DACA protections in the bill...Something which has nothing to do with the budget. The left is trying to play games to 'force' the senate to do what they want, and Trump isn't taking the bait.

Let's see which side's voter base will tolerate a shut-down for longer. I think we all know who will cave first.

Holy fuck the shilling is real. Memeflags and everything.

> hey, I'm offering a deal. I get a thing I want and you guys get a thing you want.
> nuh-uh! I want my cake and eat it too! Here's our offer for a deal, accept it or it ain't happening! I get a thing that I want and I get another thing that I want as well!
> Well this deal just isn't happening then.
> This is bad dealmaking somehow.

No. Plain and simply no. Consider this as one example of why But that's only one of several ways in which now Reps have more quality ammunition to throw at Dems in 2018. Which is why my very first impression of your post's subtext was and remains
> n-no! That blue wave can still happen! I was promised a blue wave

we have, we are just waiting for the signal

The most important skill of a great negotiator is knowing when to walk away.

checked for truth

The Bigly Negotiator and le 51% (Nuclear Option)
“Negotiating with this White House is like negotiating with Jell-O.”
- Dual citizen Chuckie Schumer

wew lads, i need a puddin'op.

>memeflag
zzz bye

This...who takes a bad deal for the sake of taking a deal?

>left hates the government trump is fixing
>trump shuts it down
>left hates that he shut it down