Hey Sup Forums I'm at a women's march with some friends (it's on a Sunday) and will post some photos

Hey Sup Forums I'm at a women's march with some friends (it's on a Sunday) and will post some photos

What are these pigs marching about now?

jews

Run into the crowd waving your dick around shouting
>I am the patriarchy!

Tits or GTFO

this is in Spokane, were going in to a convention center

Pix of the fine QTs pls OP

there's this turbo nigress is in front of me with more metal in her face than a 8 year old Palestinian children

dam lefties get the hot chicks

what are they protesting

Include eye bleach if the material is too ugly

we're in the Spokane convention center, some old rag is talking about blimpf, we have a Maga hat to wear that is in my bag

men n'stuff

Some of you guys are ok, I would leave that march as soon as possible.

Being able to work and among the highest paid in the world. Being able to drive and wear what they want. Being able to get a job not based on merit but on affirmative action quotas.

are you here user? if you are in 6'2 wearing a Patagonia hat

b8

>What are these pigs marching about now?

Muh pussy grabs back

why is there a Canadian flag?

I'd swear they do this shit like once a month...

If they're at the rink, I know the local hockey team plays in in the same league as several canadian clubs

That is Martina Markota, a right wing pro-Trump QT

no we aren't. I guess since they're so cucked they put a flag for model cuckery

Last year

>all that makeup
>hot

This year

that Guy surely swims in Pussy, kek

Well that dosent make a whole hell of a lot of sense then, is this the place downtown? I visit spokane a few times a year, great city

The joke writes itself.

yea it's directly down town, they went through a dozen blocks then ended up at the Spokane convention center (look it up)

Checked

Try and get em all inside then lock the doors

The blue waffle hat?

We should pretend were part of their movement and pass out signs for them to hold like this.

Fuck you OP. Why isn't there a trigger warning on that picture. Not all pussies are pink, those hats offend me and my feminine penis!!!

I support women marching. Its about time they got some exercise.

> Womans March
> Drag Queen
The left is moving along nicely.

Does that ugly cunt come with a free brown paper bag?

OP here

We word a MAGA hat inside and then left. Got some serious dirty looks. Also was asked if we wanted to be a part of a doccumentry and said a bunch of ironic lefty shit (open boarders, isreal, blimpf, ect)

was fun/10