WE

Varg is now literally telling people to live in mud huts.
youtube.com/watch?v=24HCfSWdh4w
Skip to 4:57

Other urls found in this thread:

blabbermouth.net/news/update-varg-held-family-at-gunpoint-fled-prison-because-he-feared-attempt-on-his-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Varg is a fucking idiot he is too black-pilled to come back. It's like he went into a blackpill zone and never came back he is now lost in the zone. Get out of here Varg

He's not wrong though.

Stop supporting the system.

Varg's a rapist

That’s fucked up dude....

Wow what a snow nigger

he's an innawoods survivalist larper
stop trying to act as if he was ever on "our side"
he does not believe in a political solution
you just assumed he did because he hates Jews

Well that does it for me fuck that retard he is worse than Charles Manson and Breivik

literally fake news
look at it, it is photo shopped in the intro
and the article doesn't even mention it again

Reminder to hide and report all e-celeb shilling threads

Doctored artilcle.

Here is the real one
blabbermouth.net/news/update-varg-held-family-at-gunpoint-fled-prison-because-he-feared-attempt-on-his-life/

Still a fucking weird guy

Liberals believe in "progress". Basically, the myth of progress. Any change is good, history is a neverending progerss towards freedom, equality, prosperitiy. This is called whig history. This is where the "wrong side of history" comes from. While it's important to call this out as wrong, it's also important to not false for the other trap. That is reverse whiggism. "Everything in the past is awesome and everything modern sucks!".

No, the myth of prometheus is not about that. The greeks did not go back to being hunter gatherers or stopped using fire because it was originally againts the will of the gods. In the European tradition, it is man's purpose to tame nature. The same stuff is said in the Bible.

So Varg is really also succumbing to modern sensibilities. He believes in the "noble savage myth". Ah yes, the ancient vikings were noble, non degenerate and awesome. No. It wasn't all like that. The past wasnt all horrible and oppresive as liberals claim, but it wasn't all awesome and glorious either.

Beware of reverse whiggism. See human nature and society for what it is. Some new things are bad, some new things are good. Even our dearest and most respected traditions were at some point, innovations.

but the fact that you'd believe that he would rape someone tells us that you're a faggot
also, you're using a meme flag like a coward
you're worthless, kill yourself

How long until he starts pillaging neighborhoods with an axe?

doesn't count because firearms.

What do you expect from an obviously mentally ill, murdering, ex-con, cannibal?

Better to learn how to do it before being forced to.
Way things are headed, we'll probably have another dark age in a century at best.

I have thought about it but you know what the system is civilization and Im not going to throw it out, the best tactic is to USE that same system againts them just look at Sup Forums and the influence it have, look at the resent interview of jordan peterson and the influence it have... I know about all this and I live in Chile for faks sake.

Yeah he really took a turn for the worst after shitting on the Alt Right. Great solution there Varg.

You telling in a way, like its a bad thing

>i should live in a nice 1950s housing bubble crisis suburban "home" with all the other sheep goyim, with our nice useless lawns and dependency on outsiders for literally everything.
Survivalism is redpilled, you can hate Varg for being pagan and white but you shouldn't hate him for being correct.
>he's a murderer (debunked)
>he's a welfare sponge (debunked)
>he's a rapist
what isn't he? What's next, is he Satan as well?

"time for rape! there's no escape!" - Varg Vikernes

>yes goyim boy our poor quality suburban home
>yes goyim it’s poorly insulated
>yes goyim you need 4 different types of insurance for it
>yes goyim we are pushing diversity in this neighborhood so your property value will go down

Sage

/thread

he's basically telling the truth were supposed to be helping mother nature humans and these cities are basically cancers on the world

I used to really dislike Varg because I am a Christian and a white person with brown eyes. Two things he has shit on many times.

But the reality is that he IS right about the vast majority of things. More than any of these other YouTubers at least.

I really enjoy his videos. At least he is living what he preaches.

Yeah, American Christian with Brown eyes and fully white dna. He has shit it that all the time but whatever I don’t care. His videos are great and he is true to his beliefs.

>he thinks Sup Forums is "alt-right"

New World faggots this but hurt that Varg doesn't want to be oppressed by big business.

>b-b-b-b-but we've never had real Capitalism tho

Fuck off mate I made a mistake and I corrected it in minutes
>memeflag
You can go fuck yourself for that idiot
>This shows blablabla
Fuck off if it proves something is just that I can be persuaded easily by articles when I do not care about them also I am tired didn't give a shit fuck you

>he's a murderer
>he's a welfare sponge
>debunked
I think not, treefucker.

Quick rundown on every varg video ever made:
>you are scum
>autistic people are superior
>disown your family and live in the woods
>stop having brown hair and brown eyes
>patreon is for pussies
>go to my amazon page and buy all my books so I can buy food for my kids to eat

>autistic people are superior
Implying they aren't.
>disown your family and live in the woods
Well he seems pretty pro family and there is nothing wrong with living in the woods
>stop having brown hair and brown eyes
I won't defend that.
>patreon is for pussies
Patreon is for attention whores, so yes.
>go to my amazon page and buy all my books so I can buy food for my kids to eat
I already did.

Y-y-you're welcome Varg.

You forgot
>we wuz neanderthals
>muh placenta
>thanks muslims!
>buy my wife's book and you can unlock all the secrets of larpaganism with this one simple trick

Let this sink in:
If you guys would have followed his advice, along with the others, there would be a President Hillary starting wars all over the place right now and ensuring the downfall. The guy is a coward that will only lead you to complete division and isolation. Don't make the mistake everyone else from his past did and trust his delusions.

>the shitposting that ruined Sup Forums

Are you retarded? That's the exact opposite of what he said. Please exclude yourself from the gene pool autismo

kek

This shit gotta be fake, if he was sent to prison for Rape n other shit, how is he allowed to Run his own private school? explain me that

>this picture
i think libertarian capitalists are more anti-semitic than any other group of people.
nobody voluntarily does business with evil kikes if the law allowed you to discriminate.

black pilled? he is deluded as fuck

>If you guys would have followed his advice
If everyone followed his advice the establishment would quickly collapse because nobody would rely on them anymore. White European ethnic tribalism would make a comeback and we could use that as a foundation to rebuild Europe.

I guess his ancestors are used to that sort of thing.

earth is a great insulator, having a underground bunker house would be awesome and theres nothing you can do to stop me from thinking that