Is there a female equivalent to soyboy?

Is there a female equivalent to soyboy?

Yea a cunt

The testchest

Art-ho

You posted it.

rainbow dyed hair and those glasses

We call them feminists

In terms of making a dumb face? Duckface.

yep definitely feminists

the soy turns men into feminine boys
the soy turns women into raging feminazis devoid of any femininity.

Yes.
Feminist dyke.

you

Why would Chris date a girl who doesn't shave her legs? It's fucking disgusting.

This. Legitimately.

Soyboys are soyboys because they're male and they utterly fail to live up to masculine standards. Feminists are the same thing, but on the female side of the coin. They fail (or refuse) to live up to feminine standards.

In both cases, it makes them miserable and unfit partners for normal members of the opposite sex. It reduces their sexual market value and leads to a lack of children and a lack of any constructive participation in society as a whole.

onioncunts

McLovin here should be lucky to be dating anyone that doesn't have a penis.

High test masculine girls are the mirror of low test soyboys.

but their exists a subclass of feminist the feminazi
the feminazi is louder more annoying feminist that shrieks to call more of its kind heres a pack of them stampeding

Someone shop her in group of horses.

Implying the postfix 'nazi' is a bad thing. Jesus Christ we need to fix this retarded meme. It's one of the last vestiges of idiot boomer culture that we haven't cracked.

as you can see the one in the front has reverted to a primal state of anger much like a monkey show its teeth when angered

Passive aggressive slut who acts trad?

Fpbp

Yeah. Feminists fo sho

im not the one who created the feminazi thing so don't complain to me but the name fits so well its not even funny.

Feminist

Where was this picture taken?

looks to me like the kennedy space center in florida

No, that takes hard work and dedication even with juicing.

this
nice

nah scratch that's the endeavor not the Atlantis damn maybe the one in Washington the space museum

'Soyboy' specifically seems to have a gaming connection. So gamergirls or whatever.

eh gamergirl doesn't roll off the tongue as good as feminist or feminazi

There is a crusade going on right now and here you are eating shit. Most important thing on Sup Forums ever if you ask me!!!! Godspeed in here now!
IN HERE NOW FUCKEEEEEERRS:

>Is there a female equivalent to soyboy?

Every woman that has used the pill and every woman that has had multiple men dump cum in her. Microchimerism and abnormal hormonal profiles.

yes, whatever the fuck this "thing" is

their European counterparts are even scarier

You are enough...

It's called a "female"

Even the bitches teeth are trying to get away from that piece of trash

so basically jews

I...I want to read this

i don't understand the boogie2988 healthcare joke. is that a meme around here? i haven't seen it if it is

me on the left doing the 88 salute

Kinda strange if you have missed it

Dangerhair is indeed it.

They were referred to as gamer gurlz 10 years ago.

She belongs in a horror film

She's already in one, it's called Western Society.

idk I want to see Laci's milkers tho

>tfw now have a fetish for SJW feminists

soyboy is used as an insult to emasculate people who consume vast amounts of Soy, assuming that the xenoestrogens in the soy elevate the estrogen in their bodies and make them less manly

Women are... women. There is no equivalent to soyboy for them.

#metoo

She looks like 56%

I'd wager that man is of Jewish descent

it's just female dude

a demon in the flesh

the equivalent is women in their 30s

Pwoahhh

She needs to be stretched open, asap.

any lewds? bet she gives a mean bj

>Not sticking your pud between those udders
Wew lad she does have a big mouth with some dsl's though

Yeah but that term has lost it's charm with all of these soyboy t_d types and skeptic centrists ruining it.

For females such behavior is natural. That's why it's so disgusting when men do it.

Nah, she just posted these 3 shortly after it came out she was dating ChrisRayGun.

Nazi is actually a slur for NSDAP members, retard.

>myspace angle
>duckface

So you vorgin nerds forgot who this whore is? Or is she /yourgirl/ now because she pretends to be in the "altright" for your neetbux?

The female equivalent of soy boy is tumblrina/feminist

nice one my dude

>pic related
I don't really want to get off topic, but that Idubbbz rip-off piece of shit doesn't get enough hate. He's such an unfunny little skunk. His comedy is litteraly "le funny face closeup" or "le funny falling of chair/destroying stuff around him". He's also the peak fedora tipper, I was once unlucky enough to have stumbled across one of the streams containing this abomination just as he (i'm guessing by mistake) said "what in gods name", any non-fedora tipper woud just continue talking but he said something along the lines of "more like what in something non-existent name am I rite". That fucking channel is where comedy goes to die. If there are any brainlets that watch him here woud you mind explaining why you do? He's just some hapa retard with a soy pube facial hair.

Who's the girl

Hell yeah, dude. I see SJW chicks on the Fbook doing the same thing. It's like the original irony has been lost and they're now just cookiecutter trendsters brainwashed by the fake news and the Obama administration.

ChrisRayGun

Laci Green.

That's laci? Dang I have a soft spot for fatties like her

Soyboys are essentially woman, so no.

She's got just enough on her desu

damn wat dat mouf do

What arena could they possibly go to? They’re supposed to be averse to sports. Maybe a book-reading? Stephen Colbert?

Is that a guy or something? Can’t walk in heels right?

Feminists and literally any woman with a septum piercing are the female equivalent of bugmen

I'm sure Chris knows.

it is terrifying

all of them

equivalent to soyboy should be the "barren-ess". The useless childless woman who feels empowered with her gender studies degree working as a social media PR monkey or HR office drone. She has a great career she loves per her Faceberg mask, but she's truly miserable and wishes she had a real man and a family.

no
soyboy is the male equivalent to women

A cat lady

Fishmouth

It’s in sacramento. They went to Monster Jan!

Kek