Milk master race

>At age three, the height difference between children who drank cow’s milk versus non-cow’s milk was 1.5 cm.

nationalpost.com/health/children-who-drink-non-dairy-milk-tend-to-be-shorter-than-cows-milk-drinkers-canadian-study

New study from University of Toronto tracked over a thousand toddlers and found that for each cup of dairy milk they substituted with a "milk alternative" like soy, almond, rice milk, etc, they were about 0.4 cm shorter.

Other urls found in this thread:

onegreenplanet.org/natural-health/how-dairy-affects-your-hormones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

growth hormones vs phytoestrogens /thread

>Girls love to watch me drink milk. They love watching a beast do his thing

you gotta spend about $2000 a year on milk

>bagged milk
where do you even find this in canada?

also milk is for faggots
arnold swarzenigger even says so

>Drinking literal animal estrogen
>Being this cucked

I drank tons of milk as a kid and I'm still a manlet :(

Also 0,4cm is not statistically significant enough, especially because they included alternative milks like rice that contain little to no protein at all.

Yes. I’m a womanlet and my husband is average height. Both our kids eat a lot of “traditional” foods including full-fat organic milk on a daily basis. Both are quite tall for their age and have large craniums housing their robust, high-IQ brains.

Oh yeah pump your kid full of food meant to turn things into 200lb 1 year old animals, just fuck his shit up. Growth hormones are so natural lulz.

what about human milk?

Because milk is not for human consumption

1.5 cm is well within the insignificant range

Drinking cow milk as a human is a bad idea.

Milk is filled with estrogens and has a bigger feminizing effect than soy milk. Enjoy your manboobs.

Why are they drinking cows milk and not mommy's milk?

My dad is 5'10, mom is 5'6. Me and my brother are over 6'. We both drink more milk than they did when they were young. Our diets were generally shit apart from milk.

Anecdotes: the post

At 3 years old?

Where you from?

Bagged milk is in every grocery store and convenience store here. Everywhere they sell milk it's in bags.

The good thing about bagged milk is it's about half the price of non bagged for some reason.

Especially before growth spurts

Nonwhite detected

correlation is not causation. whites tend to be taller than nonwhites. nonwhites in general cannot digest milk.

Dairy drinking populations tend to be taller because they are white, not because they drink milk.

same here. I drink at least a liter of milk a day and I'm 1.67m

Literally posting in a thread backed by a very rece scientific study.

>My dad does this my mom does that and me and my brother do this
SCIENTIFIC
C
I
E
N
T
F
I
C

Arnold used steroids, dietary effects of hormones doesn't impact his own hormones.

I'm against poisoning and killing off Whites.

>being this stupid

You have estrogen fucking up your brain so much you can't even read

I'm asian, half japanese half filipino, and I'm the only one in my family that is lactose tolerant. I drink a gallon or two of whole milk every week. Am I honorary aryan?

In the population study “Milk Intake and Risk of Mortality and Fractures in Women and Men,” researchers following more than 100,000 men and women in Sweden for about 20 years found significantly higher rates of bone and hip fractures, heart disease, cancer, and premature
death in general for women who drank more milk. Three glasses a day was associated with nearly twice the risk of dying early. Men with higher milk consumption were also recorded having a higher risk of premature death. A meta-analysis of all such cohort studies, however, failed to find a significant relationship between milk and mortality. Findings of a 2015 meta-analysis found that men with high intakes of dairy products—milk, low-fat milk, and cheese, but not nondairy sources of calcium—did appear to increase total prostate cancer risk.

All animal-based foods contain sex steroid hormones, such as estrogen. These hormones naturally found even in organic cow’s milk may play a role in the various associations identified between dairy products and hormone-related conditions, including acne, diminished male reproductive potential, and premature puberty. The hormone content in milk may explain why women who drink it appear to have five times the rate of twin births compared with women who do not drink milk.

When it comes to cancer, leading experts have expressed concern that the hormones in dairy and other growth factors could potentially stimulate the growth of hormone-sensitive tumors. Experimental evidence also suggests that dairy may also promote the conversion of precancerous lesions or mutated cells into invasive cancers in vitro.

Dairy consumption may also play a role in increased risk of asthma, Parkinson’s disease, and elevated blood pressure, among other health concerns such as recurring canker sores.

Ontario mostly. I've never seen it in AB or BC

Yes. My dairy science prof said a lot of people think they are intolerant when in reality all people become a bit intolerant if they don't drink it for a while, and that you can slowly build up to it. I just had half a gallon of milk after not having any for months and stared farting like crazy.

Asians probably overestimate their intolerance.

>Asians probably overestimate their intolerance.
That's what the Christians said before offering them wine

Yes, it’s not good for adults to consume a lot of dairy, but children need the fat, carbs, and protein that milk provides. Many young children are picky eaters and getting them to consume enough nutritious food each day can be a challenge (I speak from experience). Milk provides young children with the fuel their growing brains and bodies need during early childhood when they are burning tons of glucose being so active and growing like weeds. When my kids were teething and refusing most solid food due to gum pain I thanked God for cow’s milk, which I would give them on its own or as a base for smoothies containing fruits, greens, and nut butters. As they get older I will switch them to more almond milk, but for now, cow’s milk it is.

onegreenplanet.org/natural-health/how-dairy-affects-your-hormones/
KIKE

>feeding your kids hormones
>thinking that milk is good for nutrition
You shouldn't have kids brainlet

Amish men laugh at "English" adult men who still drink milk. They say it is for children. I was told this at am Amish mill when I asked about buying some raw milk from them.

>milk is not for humans

What kind of stupid argument is this

yeah but the entire world laughs at the Amish

>As they get older I will switch them to more almond milk

Have fun watching your Sons grow Breasts

>Sweden
Trusting the country trying to emasculate itself the most to give you good diet advice.

>taking your diet advice from the Amish

Milk is pretty bad. Certain cheese are okay because they breakdown more of the shit you dont need by bacteria from the aging process or something like that. I havent touched milk in about 7 years and almost never have cheese.

For a personal anecdote though, non-organic dairy gives me really bad cystic acne which I presume is either because of the extra hormones they throw in (even though most say they dont use them) or because of all the antibiotics/chems the put in the cows.

>Phd in Opera diets, pic related
Your source

>drinking literal estrogen of a cow

JUST as bad as soyboys.

obvious dairy shill

Maybe an Asian. Their almost completely lactose intolerant

Out east

>non-organic dairy
What an embarrassing thing to talk about

we wuz indo-european Pastoral conquerors you faggot

You pulling this out of your ass it have you got a source?

How much is the Dairy Farmers of Canada paying you to shill in this thread?

What kind of piece of shit mother wouldnt give their kids regular milk?

I had an aunt-in-law that wouldnt give her kids candy or any kind of sugar

My dad is 6ft, my brother is 5ft 11, I’m 6ft 3in. Never drank milk my whole life. My diet is red meat, white meat, and breads

Yes scientific. As it turns out when a growing child eats more they grow more.
Childhood obesity is caused my excess sugars and lack of physical activity.
Not fucking milk.

Race?

>posting source from a literal NWO website
>calls others kike
wew

it hurrrrrrrts italy friend

>/threading your own post
kys

99.7% European (western/nord) .2% Subsaharan African .1% East Asian

Also my brother has a wide variety diet and drank milk whole life

>non-cow's milk
Goat milk? Because milk does not come from soy and almonds.

Bullcrap. Been drinking milk (the real thing, rural area) since i was born and i'm a 5'7 manlet

Test

>UofT
They probably didn't even control for race because that would be racist

I bet this is just white people being taller as well as drinking milk

>muh shills

If you can't wholly and completely digest milk without breaking out like a 14-year-old boy, then you aren't white

Maybe you could have been 6'4 retard

You just no some guy was like "ey I goot this spare machine that bags things" and some other guy was like "ey I'm lookin fer something to stick me milk in ey"

And a Jew out back was rubbing his hands congratulating himself

let's make teeth racist

What's the matter? You don't like milk? Maybe I'm living in a bubble but I thought all us whiteys drank milk. No cereal either?

Honestly extremely satisfied with how tall I am. My dress boots have almost an inch heel to them. Anything over 6ft 4 is uncomfortable and too tall. Desired model height for men is 6’2”

I eat my cereal dry.

Never found milk to taste good. Grew up in a big city. I use to drink carbonated drinks but only water now and the occasional beer.

>I eat my cereal dry.
you're not allowed in the ethnostate

I've never heard of this til 3 days ago. To each there own. There are many paths to get to the prize in the cereal box

Unrelated: sparkling mineral water is my jam. Replaces the liquid Jews and is healthy.

Bagged milk is only an Ontario and maybe Quebec thing.

Anecdote time
>me, lower Primary School teacher
>have a kid who is lactose, gluten intolerant and allergic to nuts and sugar - as diagnosed by his mum who is a "licensed natropathy practitioner and nutritionist"
>both parents ethically vegan and happy to tell anyone who'll listen anytime..
>kid weighs about 5kg wet.
>b'days and celebrations where any food is present a fucking nightmare as kid basically gets singled out to not partake and often mum is present to "observe".
>Easter. A basket of choccy eggs waiting on my desk to be hidden. Kid's just gonna have to sit at his desk and watch the fun :\
>come back after recess to find him sitting there,gs gone, chocolate all over his face and high as a fucking kite on sugar rush.
>mum gets called (thnx office ladies!) and shits a brick.
>now we have to lock all foodstuffs in locker and police strictly.
>kid was fine, had a fucking ball but I felt sad for him as at 7,that's probably the last fun he has till he leaves home...

Another eg. of the noisy minority dictating to the silent majority.

>lactose, gluten intolerant and allergic to nuts and sugar
why even live at that point?
>I eat my cereal dry.
>Never found milk to taste good
KYS pleb

Yr 2 is when a lot of measurements are taken - kid was shorter, weighed less, and had less gross and fine motor skills than all his classmates.
I had an Ed. Asst. who tried to talk to the mum about diet etc. (poor little cunt used to have kale salads for lunch - no shit!).
Yeah, nah.

nigger

Milk is so fucking good

It is, just downed 2 liters. So nutritious and yet so good.

>a new study suggests
>no link to said study
>trusting dairy funded studies

>americans posting about obesity and their causes
Hahahahahahahahahaha
The soyboy-posters are eternally btfo

Milk is the literal top cause of obesity. The top cause for acne, heart disease and cancer.
Milk tastes like rat piss. Milk gives you bitch tits. Milk is high in cholesterol, estrogen, IGF-1, and dioxins.
Milk is unsafe for babies, gee I wonder why. Milk is 90% pus, the same thing you find in boils and cancer tumors. Milk looks like jizz and thus, if you drink milk, you're a jizz-chugging faggot.

Only dairyfairies, faggots, and Sup Forumslard dairy shills will argue with this.

win
read it and weep faggots

that's shit science.

where is that milk from? is it grimey american robot pus? natural milk is good for you. ask bulgarians.

if the cow is eating round-up grass and full of hormones and anti-biotics then, fuck, you guessed it. I bet they don't even play music to the cows in america so their milk tastes like sorrow and idle madness.

milk contains estrogens but at a far lower concentration than soy. milk also has micronutrients, phosphates and calcium that aren't bullshit additives and are far more readily absorbed.

healthy saturated fats and cholesterol that help produce test and maintain circulatory function, skin, sinew and hair.

yea ive never seen it anywhere in alberta and dont remember seeing it in newfoundland or bc either on trips

dairyfairy is mad

estrogen got you tumblring hard i see
>"ur science is shit"
>doesn't refute
Why is Sup Forums so full of fat, retarded dairy-spergs?

out of the way, shmucks. best milk coming through

you didn't refute any of his points

Which points? His opinions? Why bother? He didn't back any of his facts up with anything but "ur wrong". Jesus how stupid is Sup Forums?

There's reasons why people circlejerk retardation on Sup Forums.

1. Sup Forums is the lowest-IQ board
2. Sup Forums threads die faster than they start
3. if you post this type of shit on /fit/ or /sci/ you get raped within the first post

Consider suicide my man.

feel free to leave at any time

kek