Why are most women terrible now?

Why are most women terrible now?

Most men are too but at least they mostly still adhere to and respect gender roles.

Feminism.
Replace them.

We are currently suffering from three generations of failed fathers.
There's only one way forward.

women have always been terrible. what you're seeing is what happens when you let them off their leashes.

1 Timothy 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Ugh. I'm very fit and muscular. My wife turned fat as fuck after having kids. It's embarrassing how fat and gross she is.

Ephesians 4
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Feminism says it's okay to be a cunt to men. Being a cunt is NEVER okay, esp being a cunt to men and boys.

This wouldn't ever have happened with a waifu senpai.

1 Peter 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

My wife put on a bit of weight after the kids were born so I stopped feeding her for a bit.

MAN IS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD; WOMAN IS NOT. THEY WERE SEPARATE CREATIONS. WOMAN WAS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF MAN.

Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

At least wait til she is done breastfeeding the kids desu, need those proteins to create a strong healthy heir to the family name. Then work her out with you and your kid will strive to be healthy too since not only is papa striving to be better so is mama.

This. Women today are not some different, or more evolved creature than women in any other age. They are the same creature. Modern woman is simply what woman looks like in her liberated state. And there is only a single cure for it - remove their liberation. Strip them of all their rights, which they were never meant to have in the first place. The history of the concept of "rights" was always a discussion by men, between men, for men. Women have nothing to do with it.

BONE OF MY BONES; FLESH OF MY FLESH.

Genesis 2
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Over 75% of Sup Forums is from the Anglosphere (which explains a lot, but that's neither here nor now). The farther you go from the Anglosphere, the better women get.

If my generation decides to do this (which they won't), why should I side with my generation if they do?

Genesis 3
13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

1 Corinthians 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Paternity testing is ILLEGAL in France. You wife can blatantly cuck you and you have NO legal recourse

According to this then gender roles are a curse for sin. If I reject the gender roles I'm rejecting the curse. Cool

More like rejecting basic biology and God's will.

rebelling against God's law
Not a smart idea

If it's a curse of sin rejecting it is living as if I am in a sinless world. If gender roles are brought on by sin it means their origin is sin. Same with nudity. Nakedness is only considered wrong because of the prescence of sin. Being naked is living as if there is a sinless world.

I dont know what it is, but i think sex dolls would be a lot sexier if they retained robotic features.

>the guy who posted the hentai manifesto

Same here, actually.

Its a curse, not a sin. Curses represent God's divine law. Not only is it foolish to fight against God's law, but it is impossible. You cannot fight against the true nature of the world, which He himself has created. If you reject gender roles, the world will spit you and your people out of its mouth

ISAIAH
1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.