The crypto fanatics at /biz/ claim to have stumbled upon a concept that is comparable to pepe and the meme magic that...

The crypto fanatics at /biz/ claim to have stumbled upon a concept that is comparable to pepe and the meme magic that elected trump and allowed us to take over the world.

user in pic related calls out reddit on their obvious flaws. Do you think that this concept of meme magic is true? Are we truly the progenitors of our global future?

>Do you think that this concept of meme magic is true?

After everything i've witnessed here, how could I think otherwise?

IF THOUST CAN BELIEVE THEN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Coinfags are the absolute worst.

> Is ChainLINK and /biz/ the same as Trump and Sup Forums?

Unironically, yes and I will tell you why.

The concept of memetics was originally introduced by Richard Dawkins in his book 'the selfish gene." Essentially, he posited that ideas and concepts are subject to the same mechanics as genetics in the way they "reproduce" and spread throughout culture. Memes are essentially just ideas and ideas have to go through a natural selection process that determines whether its ideas are fit for survival and propagation.

Consider Sup Forums as an environment in which ideas are naturally selected. Sup Forums's platform is a uniquely harsh environment where only the most fertile ideas are able to survive - posts only last 2hours tops, there's no upvote/downvote system or identity that can be tied to an idea's introduction. Also, it's important to consider that just like in genetics, the things that survive are not necessarily the best "logically" but for whatever interdeterminable reason they are the ones that experience reproductive success.

Take pepe for example - I mean what is it about pepe that we can't fucking drop? Consider the amount of reproductive memetic strength for pepe to get posted every day so so often. Any meme-like post on Sup Forums could be the next pepe but because posts disappear so fast the majority of them die. For whatever reason, the attributes of pepe make it especially powerful in terms of reproduction by way of the intagible qualities that allow him to completely enchant those who are exposed.

Now think about chainlink and how it seems to display those same qualities! Possibly even in a harsher environment (/biz/ competitive vs Sup Forums already groupthink). It's worth investing in chainlink for this memetic quality ALONE.

Couple that with the strong fundamentals and it's a certainty that chainlink will be successful.

Cryptofag here. I spent too much time on Sup Forums and not enough on /biz/ where I could have been earning fat stacks of dollar.

My portfolio is 50% chainlink and 50% stuff I think will outperform chainlink in the short term. Its fundamentals are solid - It's a corporate blockchain, and the only people who know about it are /biz/ and industry insiders.

The pic in OP is only 50% right. Sup Forums's anonymous nature is what makes the strength of the idea the only discerning quality. For this reason, frank and open dialogue can take place. This allowed a bunch of /biz/fags to discuss a whitepaper and realise the true potential of the CHAINLINK network. The memes are just an aside, because LINK is a comfy hold and people like shitposting in threads for coins they're comfy holding.

Happy to answer any questions

>Salty nocoiner wants to stay on earth
>Mfw

Chainlink scammed a bunch of anons on biz, so now they're trying to hook pol on it. Completely worthless, company never delivers on their promises.

This is on topic you retard. Sergey is going to make a bunch of Nazi neets into millionaires. What the fuck have you ever done?

report the thread then

take your kikecoins somewhere else retard

They stumbled upon new memes as well, /biz/ is entering a brain almond renaissance.

They do seem to be exhibiting the same Sup Forums neural mindmeld for which Sup Forums was a catalytic singularity.

Don't ever fucking mention Link again on this board you stupid fucking nigger.

>ponzi scheme
>memetics.

Yeah dude mass delusion is a meme. Anyway good luck holding those bags.

Have fun walking around with your yugo ak while I will be sweeping niggers with a gold plated tank.

you can make something successful through willpower and forced zeitgeist memes but the question is.. should we let it die?

fucking deluded stinky linkies

when will they learn?

you salty, alt-right pol lurking autist?

Good luck with that dream faggot

They definitely have the memes for it to happen. First trump and now this..

Sup Forums's influence is just absurd.

This is a honey pot website.your creatively is expolited.

Are you retarded? DYOR faggot. I hold Link but it doesn't have its own blockchain... it's a fucking ERC-20 token you dumb fuck.

Know what you're investing your hard earned, wagecuck dollars in.

This is a Sup Forums thread and I'm being loose with terminology.

Solving the oracle problem makes LINK as groundbreaking as etherium. I just want to stress to these poltards that this opportunity is like buying etherium for $5. It's $1100 now.

BUY QUICKLY NOW OR ELSE IT'S TOO LATE GOY- I MEAN GUYS

You're not considering the bigger riddle at play here; what is the yin to this yang?

If a meme is truly able to grow and affect the real world beyond chance and humor, and the process is rather akin to natural selection, then a meme could be cultivated with intent to grow intentionally. But in turn, nature's balance of its principles means the opposite is true as well.

Say you wanted to destroy an idea. You could burn a book, but the word could be read. You could cut out a tongue, but the mind would still share it by will somehow. Mass extinction could kill an idea, but its records may yet make it return. An idea is a virus, that travels all methods of transmission. No, the way to destroy an idea is not to eliminate the carriers, but the existence of an idea itself. And creation, preservation of memes, could in turn make clear the destruction of them.

Perhaps, by extension of understanding the meme equation, one could create its counterpart. A mathematical and cultural theorem designed to not simply refute an idea, but control its existence. An idea that masters other ideas, could be the key to controlling the collective zeitgeist forever, far beyond creating stronger healthier memes as your bulwark. Without competition, memes you wished to grow could thrive in the death of others, without any chance of failure.

If we are to harness meme magic, we must harness the full spectrum. We must find, the Anti-Meme Equation.

that post reeks of a paid tout. stay away from chainlink.

Yeah seems pretty jewish. Chainlink is the jew version of blockchain right?

No that's Bitcoen

MADAM PRESIDENT

>Do you think that this concept of meme magic is true?

yes but only as described in the book "the goal of the wise"

otherwise known as Picatrix

take over the world? you cant even take over your own country lul, america is at its weakest point in history and its beautiful!

this picture is wrong as ark has better memes than link.

>If we are to harness meme magic, we must harness the full spectrum. We must find, the Anti-Meme Equation.

all of this is described in Picatrix, basically there are 10'000 varying positions of the heavenly bodies, remember all the potential positions they have to each other and include for each aspect their associated imagery

only then can you become master of images

It really is true that harsher environment. I see Sup Forums as a ground for dumping corrosive toxic waste, but within that waste there are ideas. Only the strongest ideas survive. Reddit can not make ideas or memes because the structure is designed to enhance the status quo. Reddit has not changed a bit in 10 years from what I've seen, nothing meaningful or new has grown from there.

It's really quite interesting how the ''harsher environment'' is also likely to be the reason for white dominance in the world. Ice-age Europe was no joke.

>the Anti-Meme
Woah

>Are we truly the progenitors of our global future?
user thinks it's all a game

thx, already cashed out initial + 150% profit

Left another few k in there speculating on XRB.

>Sup Forums groupthink

RIPPLE IS NOT A TRUE CRYPTO CURRENCY. ITS TIED DIRECTLY TO THE BANKS. ITS CENTRALIZED.

Try that shit on Reddit, not here you dumb fuck. Thousands of shareblue fags can't trick Sup Forums and neither can you.

Bitcoin is more centralized than ripple you dumb fuck.

Not at all. I know you jews are scared of bitcoin and your precious central banks are threatened. Shilling won't kill bitcoin.

The "concept" of memetics is nothing new, it's been known as sympathetic magic for thousands of years.

kek

> he thinks he's happy with the rice niggers having 80% of the BTC hashing power and charging huge fees for the privilege of being validated first.
You. Dumb. Fuck.

>It's a corporate blockchain
you mean a centralized database? lol we've had those for 100s of years

SHADILAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyy

It's so funny how you Jewish shills are so unhinged at this point you have no arguements and all you've got left is insults. If it wasn't already evident your NWO is dead. Zionism dies in 2018. Jews will once again have nothing left.

Damn their memes are actually sick

>only 150% return

have you only been in this game for a week?

sell your links it's all over

Calling LINKies coinfags. The fucking state of Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>groupthink

Yeah, already discarded. It started out interesting, but it's nothing we haven't come up with on our own in the past.

This is pretty good OP bm and I hope channers can profit but really the crypto hype was all... Hype

Nah nigger, I just pulled out the initial + some. Total profit, including the part I left in, so far is in the x12 region.

You missed Bitcoin
You missed Ethereum
You missed Ripple
Will you miss Chainlink as well?

hey i'm here from /biz/, i heard this board is filled with a bunch of fucking trump loving faggots. Go LINK.

chainlink will make decentralized oracles great again

if someone is pushing this shitcoin on board not related to it and trying to get you to read based on a meme theory they're probably a shithead scammer

Explain (LINK)

Absolutely. The real redpill post I've been working on is about network theory -- how any system with nodes that affect other nodes behaves by similar rules that give rise to certain effects. Virality is one effect; cell types and archetypes are analogous as well, and I can trace what exactly they mean mathematically in a simulated environment

> not on the XRB train
Buy the dip faggot.

wtf /biz faggots are pumping coins on /pol now and the threads been up this long

XRP is like 95% controlled by like 3 people. so yea bitcoin is less controlled, that said you want monero over them both.

the market is correcting down and they're getting desperate

Read the whitepaper.
Then you will know what this can do.

I am prepping my server for a docker image to run this network on.

We're heeeeere.

Late night Sup Forums environmental memetics and egregore/KEKish threads are the comfiest there are.

Well the mainnet is expected to be launched end of Q1 but you'd want to get in prior to the conference in about a month.

I made a couple of grand betting on Trump, I don't think I'll be disappointed by this.

I mean memetics is a real concept theres a whole fucking wikipedia article about it.

You think this is our first dip in the market? We have hands of Iron. a 70% loss is nothing to us. We have held our LINK through the depths of hell and back. We shall prevail! LINK $100 EOY.

Sup Forums might seem like groupthink for the uninitiated. They don't come here and see the arguments, and if they do, they will just assume somewhere there must be a magic smart guy that ''BTFO's Sup Forums''. They are not well-versed in argumentation, and they will mistake hilarious strawmans and ad hominems about neckbeards and losers for legit arguments.

Sup Forums is always right on the grand scale of things.

We're treading into territories yet unknown ot man... God help us all.

The fact is, if one board has the potential to have massive cultural impact, /biz/ could as well - especially if they can reach consensus on the best logical, memtically powerful ideas like Sup Forums did

ITT: Salty nocoiners

I believe a consensus has been reached and LINK is the chosen one. It has moved beyond /biz/ into the realms of memetics. Kek has sent us a prophet, Praise Sergey.

Make an account on coinbase.

Buy litecoin.

Make an account on binance.
Use reference: 16103020

Find LTC and deposit.
Copy deposit address.

Go to coinbase, accounts>litecoin.

Transfer>paste ltc deposit address.

Wait a couple minutes.

Trade LTC for BTC on binance.

Find LINK

Trade > Link/BTC

Click market buy MAX.

Now you're a stinky linky.

The trick now is to hold for at least a few months.

People are trying to FUD in an attempt to buy all the link tokens at a low.

Link is the next ethereum. Crypto will never die. Get in asap. Don't fuck this up.

how do i redeem my link? Is it redeemable for physical petrol?

The amount of memes and even fucking conspiracy theories around this shit

Kek speaks in mysterious ways indeed.

Thank you sirs. Likeness very good sirs.