Coal burn toll: PAID IN FULL

Coal burn toll: PAID IN FULL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mnsojp4-CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that one black ni[b][b]a at school who played kingdom hearts

Nigger bought a cheap katana if it could do the job right.

>Afro Samurai

*couldn't

On another note isn't it horrible that shitskins are the only ones with enough balls left to honor kill women anymore?

BURN THE COAL

I know the toll paid meme is funny and all but every white female killed without producing white children is a hit to our gene pool.
we should be working to prevent this in the first place instead of celebrating it

Super Dark Times was a terrible movie.

we wuz samurais n shiet

>black guy
>samurai sword
cultural appropriation

A white future does not need traitorous race mixing whores.

P A I D

>muh katana is superior waifu animuh zword
Fuck off weeb, the katana is no better than an average longsword.
Nigger just swinging it wildly witih no technique at all.

every white woman is one brainwash away from being a coalburner, that's just how their brains work

This. Two to three decades of conditioning of white girls by ((them)) through music videos and media needs undoing

psht nuffin personnel cracka

I love how they always get killed in the worst way possible.

But if it was sharpened according to traditional technique and it wasnt stainless steel he should have gotten a clean cut. Im more of a rapier guy myself because if im in close enough quarters to havs to use a sword i want to stab.

She was 36, childless and fuking niggers. Even if she had a kid to a white father it would be low quality. 16-25 is the best age range to make babies. frozen eggs grown in worn out carrier minded roasties have shitloads of problems. She was already worthless.

How soon before they want white men again because we're already forbidden fruit to some women? Interracial couples always vie for attention and if it's not positive, they try to start a fight. Months ago in a bar, as I was minding my own business, a white woman with a black guy got my attention by waving and then made the :"I'm taking black cock, you evil white man" stare. She visually got angry that I ignored her and went back to my drink(good peripheral vision). The back guy didn't say or do anything. So I blame white women too as they are enablers and wish to cause strife.

bitch has an ugly nigger nose, coon perhaps?

Bullshit
She looks much older than 36

Drinking too much alcohol accelerates aging, as does engaging in other poor health choices, like getting nogged.

Yeah i was in a thread the other day about this guy getting cheated on and everyone was like "Oh just live a better life than her mate! That'll show her!" No gouge her fucking eyeballs out! These whores need to be taught a lesson.

Meh, their are a lot of companies that make usable katanas for under $200. Chenness, Hanwei, PPK, I even hear some of Ronin and Musashi's budget models are all right. Meanwhile if you want a functional European sword (or any other non-Japanese pattern), you're pretty much stuck with Valiant Arms, Windlass Steelcrafts, or some of Cold Steel's expensive shit.

Because manufacturers cater to weebs, it is markedly easier to find a functional samurai sword than a functional longsword, and buy it without a major investment.

Don't put niggas and anime together.

based

PAY THE TOLL

pics, or it didn't happen

Eh. When it comes to women, I think a brutally murdered bestie is going to be more reliable deterrence than her father's/boyfriend's insistence on not fucking niggers. In the case of the latter, she'll just see the prospect as naughty, and therefore exciting.

>Im more of a rapier guy myself

another racemixer down
youtube.com/watch?v=-mnsojp4-CE

WE WUZ SAM YOU REYES AND SHIT

i question any weapon labeled a "samurai sword". was it a katana or a nodochi? i bet that shit was just factory pressed j2 stainless steel that wasnt even tempered. couldnt actually decapitate her so that shit wasnt sharp

old news
sage

DEX fags are the worst

>But if it was sharpened according to traditional technique and it wasnt stainless steel he should have gotten a clean cut

>somehow pig iron folded to the point where it became decent is better than stainless steel

Fuck off you ignorant nigger.

Also, the best sharpening in the world doesn't help you cut if you use your katana like a fucking ape. The geometry of the blade is such that you need to cut at a specific angle, or it's not going to cut very well. The blade isn't thick and heavy enough for the angle not to matter (as it his with meat cleavers).

Lie with mud
Pay with blood

>Black
>Mental Issues

Why are the saying the same thing twice?

Coaru trorru has been paid.

This is true. Katanas are optimized for the draw cut, not the impact cut. Your goal when slashing is essentially to bring the blade to your target and pull it through, not just cleave it with the weapon's momentum. It's a 3 foot straight-razor, not a handheld guillotine.

>raper
flag checks out

topkek. Zwei is for fuckbois

Ker-ching

katana fags BTFO

He is a true Sam Moo Rai!

Wiping the world clean of filthy wh*te subhumans!

underrated

Watch Mojo Top 10 Most Predictable Anime Plots.

Found the m’lady sward virgin

Neither knight or samurai EVER blocked an attack with the thin side of the blade.

>t. soyboy
katanafags are the worst. european swords are infinitely better than shitty jap swords.

WE

goes to show you even when improperly wielded, the longsword is superior to the meme katana

WUZ

This is better designed for headcutting.

I've found the difference between a two-handed or even a bastard sword and a katana to be absolutely gigantic. Even a blunt bastard sword can do a good deal of damage with an impact blow at a straight angle.

can someone send her parents a receipt of her toll paid status?

SAM A RYES AND SHIEEET

It would be very hard to decapitate someone with a regular Katana, they don't have enough weight to mow through the spine.

Japs had special extra large Katana's for decapitation rituals AFAIK.

Huehue girl

>metal cuts metal
what kind of sorcery is this

That signature needs to be edited to Ben Garrison

he should have gotten Cold Steel

She might be maybe worth one donkey!

How in God's name is it possible to not know the dangers of coal burning at 36 years old?

didnt this happen years ago?

Also, shit swords have the following issues:

Wrong metal (soft iron instead of any kind of steel)
Wrong fitting (the guard can't sustain hits without falling off or desolidarising from the rest of the sword, or, in the case of katanas, the handle fucks off at the first sign of a strong move. A cheap katana can fall apart on itself only by waving it about in the air without actual contact with anything)
Shit balance (not really an issue in this scenario, but it's unusable for a fight because it'll feel too heavy eventhough it's never going to be much more than 0.5 kg heavier than anything battle-ready. Sometimes it's even lighter, but since there's no balance, it feels wrong).

The blade itself is stainless steel more often than not. Steel might be too thick or heavy for proper use and there is no difference in hardness between the back of the blade and the sharp end, but it's still pretty bloody strong and most blades can be sharpened to actually cut things pretty well.

They are the weakened degenerate of our gene pool. Let them make their decisions.May this lead to a glorious evolution of Whites Females that are genetically hardwired to not fucks shitskins.

The signature is Uncle Adolf.
No one shall replace it.

the points is the longsword receives a slight nick while the katana is rendered useless

actual footage

Those lines in her face are from long term benzo use

>nearly
pshh

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Daily Reminder that white pussy was made for BBC.

Kek