YES!

Labour Party showing how it's done.
Poor Whites btfo!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/21/racism-labour-party-charges-white-people-extra-attend-corbyn-rally/
archive.is/QxTZx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Applewhite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got a link?

The United Kingdom is a giant clusterfuck. Either vote for this commie prick or i dont know what the fuck i am doing May.

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/21/racism-labour-party-charges-white-people-extra-attend-corbyn-rally/

>wtf why won't white people vote for the party that hates them?

that guy looks like a Demon

Why is the whitest man alive heading a party that despises white males?

Can't say I'm surprised.

The Labour party took down all the English flags from the churches in town, because they were "racist".
Or atleast that's what I was told

Hold on. You have to pay to go to a rally? I always thought you just went there to show your support. Did people have to pay to go trump rallies as well?

Archive all questionable news sources:
archive.is/QxTZx

Loads of them did though, bunch of fucking commies.

I think I read that they "sold out" of seats at the last Trump rally which suggests they do.
Probably a form of fundraising or at least cover the cost of venue and security.

Okay britfags, this burger needs help understanding what is going on in Britanistan. I thought for a long time, your government went back and forth between Tories and Labour controlling, with Lib Dems being a spoiler. Right? But Labour has collapsed in the last few years. So what party is in the number 2 spot now? Or are you just living in a Tory-led one-party state now?

I seem to recall anyone could get like 5 seats for free, and you would have to pay for more.

White brits are commie fags or liberal fags, no other options

It’s reverted back to two party politics, Conservatives in power with DUP propping them up and Labour the opposition party

why would one person need more than 5 seats
or are they only sold to organizations

Old school soyboy

please consider helping:

>family hard core labour
>grew up feeling lefty
>disgusted with labour and tories
>never voted until the last election (except leave at Brexit)
>voted lib dem (tactical to get the tory out and help labour)
>see this
>realise what this party would do to the country if they get in
>voting tory now

Well he is a commie. Lenin looked like fucking Satan himself.

Breitbart is the news site of peace, fuck off faggot.

I warned people of the danger of Corbyn during his purges of the party. He is a menace to society.

aaah hahahaha wowwww labour you are soo soo gonna win an election soon
*pats on head*
*have a golden star little fella*

>okay, how do we connect to the worker class??
>let's charge them extra lol

Those folks realize that the major part of actual workers, supposedly the target audience of their agenda, is still white, right?

The white working class used to almost uniformly support labour, a lot of whom are racist and anti mass immigration. Corbyn is destroying the last of labours traditional support base in hope of getting the middle class sjw and non white vote.

Why do you have to pay at all?
They should be happy anybody wants to listen to them. How can they expect people to pay to hear their propaganda?

No they don't realize that, same as the democrats in 2016.

"What do you mean when I call the white working class pieces of shit they flip and vote Trump?!"

>intentionally alienating the white working class (aka their target audience)
Are the jews TRYING to create a Fourth Reich throughout all of Europe?

Very disrespectful to nogs. Implying most can't afford to pay full price.

Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate fame?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Applewhite

The dying scream of the big island anglo race, the black women gives it an extraordinarily ungrateful tone to it, long are gone the glory of the older days.

Ok Kikel

Reminder that this openly anti-white party is in no way failing in the UK. It was only 2 points behind the conservatives at their last general elections.

All of those parties are openly anti-white except perhaps the DUP which is just concerned with Northern Ireland. We don't even have a FN or AfD to vote for.

Lmao
>pic related

You have UKIP. That's better than nothing.

If you're white and go to this faggot's rally you deserve to get ripped off and more.

Halcyon days are round the corner.

The UKIP is shit-tier. Farage is OK, the rest of them are fucking idiots, and the branding and general image is absolutely terrible.

We desperately need something like AfD, or really any party that isn't full of complete idiots, nor old money toffs (Tories), but center right, young, patriots.

England is crying out for it but nobody has come to fill the void.

That will surely get them more backers and voters from the white majority of that country!

>votes Tory
>finds himself outvoted
>"Smeg!"

They arent doing anything. The muslims are conquering Europe rn

Fuck fucking white people.

Fuck them in England.

Fuck them in Germany.

Fuck them in Argentina.

Fuck them really, really, really hard in the USA.

Welcome to your future, skinheads.

White men WILL pay through the nose for motherfucking everything, and you'll do nothing but whine on the internet like you always do.

We will have literal segregation for white fuckboys and Jesusfreaks soon.

This is not a fucking joke. This is not fucking bait.

The new left doesn't give a flying pube about your precious rights to shit all over marginalized people.

So shut the fuck up. Get ready. Scream it out, if you need to.

Or try, I guess. I mean, the hate speech laws are gonna be an absolute bitch and a half for you soon.

They already are in the UK, but the First Amendment is so fucking done after Dems get power back in November.

President Pelosi will literally oversee the end of every instrument of white supremacy stinking, cold hearted white cunts died in droves for.

You had your time.

The men among you will smile when they're asked to accept second class status. The high blood pressure sexist skinhead fuckboys among you will shriek like you always do, until we ram a brick down your throats that will choke fascism our forever.

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

>communist party
>have to pay to hear them talk about communism