Whats stopping the Chinese from creating genetically engineered biological sex slaves?

Whats stopping the Chinese from creating genetically engineered biological sex slaves?

No other country has yet invented them, so the Chinese have no one to steal the idea from.

They would still be hilariously short and have that fucking flat face and the driving skills of a quadruple amputee.

>implying they haven't.

(checked)
fpbp

nothing

They already created them.

They're called Chinese women. You can get like 3 of them for a bowl of rice.

they're already running embryo selection clinics. it goes without saying that they're developing a master race. remember, 200 iq in 6 generations

Jesus fucking Christ, all of that is bullshit. China has and always will be behind the rest of the world with regards to any technology or research, and the IQ is a cheap fucking Jewish trick to push their own further into politics and academia.

Gurley pets when?

Lack of sex drive.

GIB MILKIES

Chinks and Russians are more concerned with owning all the "native" mines and oilfields with their DNA.
Politicians just made laws proving Russian DNA owns Alaska.

What's stopping humans from creating genetically engineered biological cowgirl sex slaves?

Women and that if we fuck up something can go wrong.

Dr.octopus style robot spines to support ultamassive tits?
My best guess.

Jesus christ somebody milk those badboys before they burst.

Milk shortages

underrated post

holy shit

Feminized, dysfunctional governments.

Winrar

When fp is bp

Mega tits when?

All the more reason

fpbp

My number one source of hate for the Chinese is that they steal the R&D from the west, kill their millions to produce it for cheap, and then take advantage of capitalism and sell it back to the west.

> (You)
>Jesus fucking Christ, all of that is bullshit. China has and always will be behind the rest of the world with regards to any technology or research, and the IQ is a cheap fucking Jewish trick to push their own further into politics and academia.

iq is a jewish trick or embryo selection is?

both work just fine and i can't imagine the jews like the idea of the goyim using it.

if you're a 140, you can have 135 quintuplets with an average woman for about 3500US. I'm taking the wife there in a couple of years.