Guys

Guys..
I love america.. i love the idea of it all.. I want to eat burgers and drink coke all day..

Is it okay for me to just buy a plane ticket to a sanctuary city and just not go home? do you need to be a mexican to be an illegal alien?

>do you need to be a mexican to be an illegal alien?

Or some shade of brown

dont fucking come to la you faggot its fucking awful here

you need some significant amount of melanin

Why are you leaving the NZ paradise for a complete shithole?

This I fucking hate living here, you also need a car if you want to get anywhere so the plane ticket will be the least of your worries

well how else can I become a burger?
i dont want to enter some lottery even with my education

>picks the most nigger'd city in the US third only to chicago and detroit
lol have fun getting stabbed

Come on over

yea but im also not a poor uneducated spic. I can buy a car..

white people who are in the country illegally are the first deported. its why obama was able to deport a couple million and no change seen in southern cali

same with trump. hes been sweet on brown niggers for a while. it was hoped that being outed as a mudshark would be to damaging to any white man in the upper crust and this would prevent any further faggotry. at the current point he keeps giving mixed messages so theres that

Kill yourself you pathetic globalist faggot. Stay in Australia and do your country "men" proud.

that mexican guy with the heart thing stayed there for 30 years before a free ride home?! How long realistically would I be able to get? a couple years will do

How bouut i come to cancuckistan first and find my way across the border?

Trudeau would let me crash at his house yea? before paying me to stay?

Just visit a few times and wife up some local

Pls guys how else can i move to the US?

San Diego you faggot 90 percent white, San Diego is god tier the motor cycle gangs will protect you too. And the sheriff is cool with concealed carry. So find a white bitch and get married.

Do as you said come for holiday and never leave. California is the best place on planet Earth. Aside from commie politics.

You can marry a faggot, do you have money? Like 10,000 US?

How white are you?

Your twenty years too late.

You can marry
Have a company endorse you
Over stay your visa and wait for the Trump amnesty

>outed himself as a weeb
Stay the fuck out of my country

Fly to Mexico, get smuggled across the boarder with a shipment of coke up your ass, have a kid, get gibs, profit.

How about you abide by the fucking law faggot and do it the proper legal way. White illegals are still illegal.