Soy is scientifically better for you than meat

Soy being bad for you is a fucking meme

>Soy has no effect on hormones, even when you eat more than the average ASIAN
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224 fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract

>Vegans have higher levels of Testosterone than meat eaters
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Meat and Dairy on the other hand...

>Cow-milk contains estrogen.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

>Meat contains phthalates and thus feminisation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/ ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059903 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874619/pdf/nihms-158991.pdf ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/ pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/125/1/e122.full.pdf ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920903/pdf/ehp-118-1027.pdf

Being the retards you are you'll probably call me a soygoy or whatever and then eat hamburgers until you grow actual tits

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591
archive.is/6YCGA
archive.is/tCrRu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soyboyism is a mentality not a diet, you tit.

your first link is a 404, so no proof

your second list has the meat-eaters average at 6 years older than the vegetarians/vegans, that probably really helped the latter two groups (not to mention the deflection in measurement is 0.02 which is 5%).

Bumping this because of the retarded milk shill thread.

it's pretty obviously not a 404

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591

here's a paper on the effects of extreme soy intake in an individual man

This is wrong

Soy is just the poor man's meat. It is being pushed because with the growth of population and decline in the west, they are trying to sell it off as the next healthy thing to replace it.

It is 1000 times better than not getting protein, but in comparison to proper quality meat, it is shit. You think meat has a lot of fat and salt and chemicals in it? Soy-Meat has many times that.

Soy is not without value, but it should be avoided unless you are poor.

archive.is/6YCGA

sorry sweety, but it's a 404

citation please

>my link is a 404 after you fuck up archiving it

really showed me

/fit/ here, raw onions block estrogen. Eat onions every day.

hey you soy shilling jew fuck, you mind archiving it yourself to prove me wrong?

archive.is/tCrRu

put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger you fucking retard.

you put both links two separate links in when you tried to archive holy shit you're stupid

ogre gains brah

Soy isoflavones literally bind to estrogen receptors. This is not up for debate at all. It doesn't increase estrogen because it IS an estrogen, and the body acts against it. They literally prescribe soy in elderly women with low estrogen levels. The reason we see so much enthusiasm from vegans is because the increase in estrogen makes them more emotional and more willing to waste time looking for bullshit science. Americans had healthy weights until soy and corn got subsidized and flooded our food supply.

Thanks for the reminder!

Pic related is what I am eating right now. Soyboys can fuck off.

Isoflavones are very weak, much weaker than your body's estrogen, hence why there is no huge disruption in hormones.

As for all your other claims, they are literally made without any evidence. You call something bullshit science because it doesn't agree with your very rudimentary understanding of biology. You then make adirect correlation between soy and the weight gain of americans without so much as a graph. Dunning krueger in action.

In fact, had you done research, you would know isoflavones can actually counteract the effects of high natural estrogen due to them binding with estrogen receptors.

Yum, literally hormones, pus, dead parasites and faeces.

Isoflavones may bind weakly and in doing so, actually restrict the uptake of estrogen. Enjoy your milkies faggot.