One Piece

>The Manlet and Jinbei can't handle Katakuri
I am now convinced Zoro is the strongest on the ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-VlVmBZGI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is now a SaNami thread

Moria is a better pirate than Blackbeard.

Sanji x Nami will get a chapter just like Touka x Ken did this week.
I'm not tired of winning yet

>Moria was the sole survivor of his conflict with Kaido

Either he just called himself a kid or Kaido intentionally left him alive just to shit on him.

I think he's going to have the saddest, most brutal backstory yet with his entire home island getting absolutely fucked, figuratively and likely literally, by pirates. Do you guys feel that would justify his thoughts and actions?

Whoops, meant to reply to .

Leave Nami to me!

It would explain his actions and go some way towards justifying them as well, but not fully doing so given that he's using his specific circumstances to apply to all cases, which leads to a disconnect and some terrible moments as a direct result of his actions.

Zoro is probably the strongest in this arc and im not kidding
for some reason Oda has been giving him the based Sasuke edgy plot armor since thriller bark

it's going to be exactly like garou's except with pirates instead of heroes and marines instead of villains

>Shanks: LOL AKAINU IS CRYING
>Akainu: No I am not
>Buggy: yeah he is. QUICK STILL ALL OF HIS LOOT AND KILL HIM AGAIN
>Akainu: why can't the marines ever still loot or kill?? When I become a marine I am going to kill pirates all the time.

A/B = Brook
C/D = Chopper
E/F = Franky
G/H =
I/J = Jinbe
K/L = Luffy
M/N = Nami
O/P =
Q/R = Robin
S/T = Sanji
U/V = Usopp
W/X =
Y/Z = Zoro

No, unless he lets the Tenryuubito burn as well.
If the man is literally "scorched earth justice", then slavers and rapists should be punished in turn. There is but one iron law, and all must follow it no matter their station.
If his character can retain any dignity it will be by coming up with a Z-tier plot to hard reset society.

The real interesting admiral is Kizaru.

>G/H
GANGSTER GASTINO

Why is Nami jealous???????????????????????????????????

We still don't know how Zoro found a dojo or anything about his past before that point.
Oda is saving it for last and it's definitely going to be the harshest backstory.
Anyone who doubts this is a literal retard.

What supports this? Why the English alphabet? What the fuck are you on?

Kizaru would assassinate Akainu if he felt the guy threatened the WG.
In fact he might.

Kizaru is the MOST loyal admiral to the Tenryubito, which is interesting.

If Akainu believes in absolute justice why does he turn a blind eye to slavery?

>O/P =
Opera

Same reason he froze solid the second he saw Shanks.

Inferior ship that soon will be on the bottom of the ocean.

They're together now. They will fight together.
Hopefully the dumb frog tries to shoot Sanji in front of Nami

A/B = Brook
C/D = Chopper
E/F = Franky
G/H = Gangster Gastino
I/J = Jinbe
K/L = Luffy
M/N = Nami
O/P = Pudding
Q/R = Robin
S/T = Sanji
U/V = Usopp
W/X = Wabbit (Warrot)
Y/Z = Zoro

Delusions delusions.

Sanji is with Chopper actually, Nami is with Pudding.

With Carrot* fuck.

That's gay as fuck though
The entire charm of Zoro is that he's just some nothing from the east blue who decided to train harder than his little crush hit the stairs. He's the Rayleigh to Luffy's Gol. When will Zorofags stop projecting their autism onto the poor guy?

He's not going to fuck Robin/Perona/Nami and Tashigi might even go into the friendzone depending on how much shit she eats in Wano.
He's not interested in taking command over the fleet, or anyone for that matter.
He's not going to have some dark edgy twisted past that he doesn't remember or hides.

Go make another AMV or something.

Nami is symbolically jerking off Sanjis erect penis. They had to change Man is staff color to disguise it.
SaNa confirmed.

>W/X
>not Xusasu Basasu

Namis staff color* unless she suddenly gained CoA

Is their anymore ways we can make Sabo a bigger deviantart OC?

>ugly fucking color scheme with top hat and goggles (top hat is 2nd only to fedora)
>deeply connected to the main protagonists to the point of vowing brotherhood
>amnesia to conveniently forget this
>meme eye scar
>raised by Dragon, the #1 wanted man in the entire world, as a protegee
>comes back and eats Ace's cool fire fruit, masters it in 3 seconds
>man-handles a Yonko Commander that was hyped to be strong as fuck since Jaya with his epic black dragon talon technique

I'm think the fire needs to be blue/black to slightly make him more "original" while being identical to Ace in every way.

She's in.

>Xusasu Basasu
This will never fail to bring a smile to my face.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGRESS PUDDING?

You may just be a cynic

What did they mean by this?

Text spoilers tonight?

I'm a Zorofag and I like that he's just some random dude that's aiming to be the best (not pre-destined or whatever). In fact, that's one of my favorite things about him. Zoro is the working man's hero.

Meant to replay to

>tfw you realize Law's drawing is right after Corazon died

The thing about zoro is that he is probably top 5 swordsman in the world right now so he isn't getting anytime to shine soon

I want to breed with Carrot

I want to be Doflamingo's sex slave

Why do you want to be disappointed by a string dick? Or is that what you get off to?

Nigga try top 20 if we're being generous.

Delet this

Nigga I can only count mihawk and shilew and I'm Being generous giving him top 5, he is stronger than vista right now

literally >implying

Each Yonko has about 3/4 commanders, of which probably 1 is a true swordsman. Zoro is Yonko Commander tier, ergo there's probably only like 5/6 swordsman better than him.

"Top swordsman in the world" confuses me. Does that mean a person whose fighting style relies entirely on the sword/haki, or just anybody who uses a sword to fight?

I personally have a hard time believing that people like Shanks, Rayleigh, and Big Mom, who each have swords (the first two having used their swords as their primary method to fend off marine admirals) don't give Mihawk a run for his money. And that shitter couldn't even cut diamond or touch white beard.

Hell, does that title mean anything at this point, after seeing just how below Mihawk was to the old Whitebeard?

Are you ready for Blackbeard's tragic past, user?

>he is stronger than vista right now
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Only shows how delusional zorofags are

W/X is only going to be one of three things we could know of now: Wanda, Wapol, and X-Drake ... highly unlikely we see Wiper again.

G could maybe be Gin if he shows up in Wano as part of a card theme thing, but I honestly like gangster gastino more.

>couldn't cut diamond

When? If you're referrring to his slash Jozu stopped, there's no reason to believe ranged sword slashes, which are basically energy, can carry haki. His slash was also stopped by Daz Bones, but he immediately cut through him when using his actual blade.

I think the strongest swordsman in the world can cut diamond, dude.

>X-Drake
I thought we went over this, his name is Diez.

Tbf it was the air slash what reached jozu not the sword itself, if he lost an arm, it was probably mihawk

Being a swordsman is a bit different to using a sword as a weapon

We don't know that yet. Luffy couldn't have beaten Cracker without Nami's help, it's a long stretch to assume Zoro could just be on par with a Yonko commander, let alone beat one 1v1

Nami is grabbing Sanji's big cock.
Nice Oda

>Zoro stronger than Vista
Source: my anus

People who don't want Jinbe on the crew are either
-Waifufags only thinking with their dicks
-Powerlevelfags who think there's some bullshit power trio
-Underage faggots who need every character to be loud and autistic with a catchphrase every sentence
-Edgelords who migrated from Naruto/Bleach that want him dead so they can see Luffy go Gear Dark with an edgy design
-Idiots who think the crew is underused and then refer to the amount of fights as a basis, not realizing there's more to One Piece than the fights. Go back to Dragon Ball if you want fights

All facts, disprove me.
You can't.

Either because absolute justice is blind or he thinks slavery is okay.

Well shanks it's haki oriented fighter and didnt got weaker by losing one arm so there is that, he also stopped akainu like the bitch he is

Jinbe is a normie fuck off to facebook

Come on nigg, we all know D.va is inspired by animes, but it isnt nami.

>Kizaru is the MOST loyal admiral to the Tenryubito, which is interesting.
Unless Kizaru is way deeper than he seems, he's only loyal to the Tenryuubito because they allows him to do whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions.

I can see him/Kong being the Marine end bosses.

>the mech doesn't look like the General Franky

what a fucking waste

I actually agree, though I wouldn't call these "facts"

>Kaido intentionally left him alive just to shit on him
Just how he did with Nothing P. Kid

I'm not one of the "Jinbe's year of death" fags, but Jinbe's done a damn good job of raising death flags this arc. It's natural that people are worried.

I'm more iffy on Pedro. With how important they are, someone known as the "poneglyph theif" surely has to have ulterior motives outside of just "helping my saviors" or "trusting in his masters' decision", especially now that the crew has Poneglyph rubbings.

Wrong one.

>I can see him/Kong being the Marine end bosses
But you can easily defeat Kizaru though
You just need a mirror and he can't hit you

Pedro doesn't have room to be a traitor, he's already going to fucking die

This is in fact, a good post.

I want what you guys are smoking.
>Shanks
>Mihawk
>Rayleigh
>Fujitora
>Shiliew
>Vista
That's just those that are for certain stronger. Then you've got people that he's on par with like Law, Cracker, Kyros, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-VlVmBZGI4
don't worry user

I'll genuinly be dissapointed in Oda if he can't reserve some of the strongest swordsman in the world for Wano.

People who want Jinbe on the crew are
- um...

Why do you faggots want him in the crew, anyway?

post characters you share a birthday with

> on par with like Law, Kyros
Law is a really poor swordsman, and Kyros has a bit of a... handicap.

He's a good character
Though I agree he's lacking a dream which is kind of a huge deal on the crew

Also his attacks can explode on contact.

>this dumb shit again

August 11th?

>Shanks
not a swordsman anymore, more of a demigod in the One Piece world. Will never be considered an opponent for Zoro by Oda, so no point in considering him one.

>Mihawk
Debatable, his training ended.

>Rayleigh
see Shanks

>Fujitora
Arguably see Shanks, he's not considered a "swordsman" for the story purposes, Zoro will be called the strongest without beating him, or maybe he will. It'd be a good fight. They fought to a standstill, never injuring each other on Dressrosa.

>Shilliew
Zoro will defeat him, so not sure what you're saying here. Does Zoro need another training arc?

>Vista
lmbo Zoro is far stronger than Vista the jobber post timeskip

>Queen Otohime's inherited will

speedreader

>he's lacking a dream
Did you not read Fishman Island?

My least favorite Supernova, fuck off Oda.
Pic unrelated.

Shut the fuck up, I can't remember literally everything

Sure, but making someone's moniker and backstory as "poneglyph thief" is way too specific to be a happy coincedence for WCI. I'm just waiting to see how this absolutely intentional title comes full circle for the plot, and I don't consider Brook getting Big Mom's poneglyph rubbings as the big pay-off for setting up Pedro's character like this - otherwise, Oda could have just not mentioned Pedro's title and still had the characters steal the rubbings.

For instance - why was Pedro stealing poneglyphs back in the day, why did Pedro set out as a pirate, etc. I definitely feel like Pedro will have more knowledge about the distribution of Poneglyph rubbings in the world, or he's the traitor type. Even more suspicious is that he's one of the few that knows of the mink's Road poneglyph, one whose location and contents is absolutely crucial for anyone else out to get to Raftel as well.

Yeah, when the chapters came out, you know, 6 years ago

I guess I'm handsome. Ladies?

>not re-reading the whole series whenever there is a break

My birthday is January 4 what one piece character have that birthday ?

Off by one day