EBT/SNAP Reported Down Nation Wide

You guys ready for the Chicago Riots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt/map/
candidgirls.io/v/ccec5db17c
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PArF9k2SbQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All ready.

HYPE

>Scratches balls
>Feels S&W in holster under my desk
>Farts a coffee fart
>Relieved I didn't shart
>Goes back to living an unfulfilling life
>Contemplates a sex doll

THANK YOU BABY JESUS

And the government is shutdown lol nobody to fix it!

haha i hope in NYC too
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Buckle up

Standing by popcorn ready

So this is how America ends.

>that big ass red blob by DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and NYC

Guess this area really is the nog capital after all. This might as well be a nog location map.

>So this is how America ends.
no, this is when we see a lot of chimp outs, and hopefully a bunch of them get shot.`

>Liberal areas are red

coo man coo

>Sheena
>Dezaraie
fucking sheboons

gibs

Please let this be real!

Free food cards handed out by the government to help out single moms & troubled youth.

Holy shit this is amazing.

What if... Democrats shut down government, somebody high up gets bright idea to for Snap/EBT to be "delayed" during the time. All the gibsmedat voters go apeshit. Democrats have to bend the knee to keep their livestock in order.

Pottery.

>implying that the EBT recipients actually made the free money last until the 21st of the month

They won't even notice, they spent all that shit on junk food by the end of the first week.

t. first job was a cashier at a grocery a store

And nigs

The chimps are gonna starve

Was this the plan all along

Blue states turning red

That's why they are freaking out. They need to to go blow it on what the fuck ever.

Not before the ape out and destroy their nearby communities.

Oh no and the guy who would be there to fix it is on furlough because of the shutdown!

Get ready for a bunch of sheltered liberals who have never seen an EBT card in use telling us how we're not feeding kids.

Oh shit snap map not a LARP

It’s getting redder by the min, this gone be gud Times

I'm so glad that I'm friends with the local gun shop owner. This is going to get lulzy

i want shit like this dead

Should I load my shotgun?

Did this hit a nerve with you?!
Mostly nignogs who have more kids to increase their monthly $

Time to sell puts on Coca Cola and Pepsi

It was really decent of black democrats to choose to go hungry to help mexicans compete with them for work

It's happened before, nothing came of it.
Now only if it shutdown with the government.

I just used my EBT in the outage area, you're stupid.
>degenerate
I'll live everyday not working at and being happy at home NEET as long as I can afford it.

>Dezaraie
This is «Désirée» in Ghettospeak I guess

Enjoy this creepshot vid

candidgirls.io/v/ccec5db17c

I thought it was poor rural whites taking all the welfare.

I hope it's down for 2 months. Praise Kek

It does, the federal government pays the it guys that fix it, they are nonessential workers. The states will have to figure it out, I'm giving it a week before it's partially back on.

This is some new worm or virus shit going around. Don't click.

Never understood why people think the South is all white racists.

Today single moms and niggers discovered they’re not nearly as strong and independent as they previously thought.

No

Oh shit. California is the welfare capitol of the US.
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
Incoming riots.
ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/

They celebrate a white minority in the state.

de-zara-aie LOL

weird backstory of this video is that the negress did this to call attention to people leeching off the system
>based negress

Sh, shut up! They need that free food because they can't work!

whats happening? im not american.
is there power outage (which usually results in chimpouts?)

>yellow part in montana
lmao that's the liberal arts college shithole town that took in refugees, im fucking dying

Government shutdown means thy don't get their monthly Gibs.

No, niggers aren't getting free money from the government today because of windows vista.

just connect the dots, EBT outage, where the nigs live...etc...

Welfare/gibs, payment delay

>Government shutdown
>Gibs program shuts down too

Nobody is paying for der chilluns

Free food outage.

If this was actually happening it would be plastered all over CNN right now.

EBT = cash gibs for low income single moms
SNAP = food gibs for low income people

they're both on a card. the system apparently isn't working right now

why is it down? intentional? and is it permanent?

legit poor guy here trying to pass college and get his dream job, niggers arent the only ones who get muh food stamps meme im not one of those people who will screech if they dont get it. But how ever im a little upset.
>inb4 get a job
i live in a rural town with no fuckin jobs in it, and phoenix is a fucking shithole with no jobs either.

Perfect example of why the government should stay shut down permanently.

I live in nyc and i don't have a gun and the gorilla people are gonna go hungry

Fucckkkkkk

>no jobs
No jobs that your lazy ass is willing to do =/= no jobs.

How long till its Monday in Chicago?

I'm interested to see how far the Dems take this. To the point the minorities start lynching whites in the big cities?

permanent for now, government shut down does affect this shit, and it depends how long it takes for it to go back online. It can be 1 week to a month maybe more. Trump is also trying to take people down so maybe even longer.

so ur telling me my creepshot website has 0day browser vulnerabilities worth $100k ?

fucking retard. "viruses" come from executable files you download. browser exploits are basically non-existent these days...

Can you confirm it's down? Nothing on the police scanners yet.

>Something has to give
>Somebody will have to pay

P A Y

A

Y

Does this mean I'm going to have to get a job?

what makes you even say that they actually arnt working? OP's map is from an article from 3 weeks ago. Nothing comes up on google news

Is the shutdown going to affect our capacity to put boots on the ground, though? Are police and the national guard willing to fight rabid pavement apes with no pay, only the promise they'll be paid after the furlough is over?

there arent really jobs here and im not even lying, there are few stores in this small shit hole, i even tried mc dicks and carls jr and they arent hiring either

>why is it down? intentional? and is it permanent?

anything managed by a centralized bureaucracy will randomly and unexpectedly stop working.

who knows why specifically it stopped working. although depending on whether the government employees who fix these kinds of things are affected by the government shutdown (EBT/SNAP is a federal program), who knows how long it might take to resolve

Well, maybe they'll scrape together enough gumption to pressure the Democratic DACA holdouts.

From Chicago here, in about 5 hours and 15 minutes it will be Monday

boo fucking hoo, i'm also in college and i work two part time jobs (one remote)

>muh town has no jobs

get a remote job retard

>not keeping the nine-ball machine loaded every moment you're not actively cleaning it.
You know what they call an unloaded gun, user? A club.

I know right? it's weird given negros have been our main export since Lincoln fired them... And they still haven't gotten jobs.

>poor blacks don't get gibs on the 21st
>chimp out
>poor whites don't get gibs on the 21st
>go hunting

I'm going to take this opportunity to trash Rahm Emmanuel and blame this all on him.

What happens on monday?

God that would be awesome
If it was for webkit it'd be 1mm
plz gib 0day

Bullshit, there are always jobs or you can start a business. Stop stealing from other people so you can be a lazy nigger, you nigger.

I'm curious as to the mechanics of this, typically the states run their own systems and the feds just disburse the money right?

Are you a part time student? It is illegal for full time students to receive SNAP benefits.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PArF9k2SbQk

No the gibs keep flowing even with a govt shutdown. This is an activist in govt making this happen, presumably to make poor people upset at trump.

False. Govt shutdown has never impacted gibs delivery.

More hype. We could go to war with the norks during a shutdown and the military would still be paid.

DEH WITE FOLK WILL NO DEH WEH!

SHEEEEEEIT

Correct; although with the govt shutdown and chigago in massive debt (as a result of, surprise surprise, welfare programs, and the majority of illinois taxes going to the program) they won't be funded
t. Illinois fag

Racism comes from personal experience, my friend

God bless Microsoft