youtube.com/watch?v=sMV3R84I2IM
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anndd they are still there.

Actually you're wrong. The CIA isn't the issue, the Jews are the issue and they've been purged.

You know Strozk from the FBI? He was removed from the Mueller case last July. The news is old but is just now becoming public. There have been major personnel purges in all departments.

why does it look like a public bathroom?

OUT OUT OUT

bumping for intrigue

nytimes.com/2017/08/02/world/middleeast/cia-syria-rebel-arm-train-trump.html
>you're both right

1. cia proposes
2. obama says no
3. israel, saudi and jordan lobby obama
4. obama says YES

CIA(JEWS(CIA(JEWS(...)...)...)...)

>purged

Kushner is /ourguy/ fuck off.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm
Jeff Sessions - General Kelly keeps out the shysters.
>A Jewish professional who cons people. Taken from the Shakespearian character Shylock, in "The Merchant of Venice."

Yeah, Bannon is a traitor to the United States of Ameirca.

America*

I feel sorry for people who can't see what's going on. Not just because it's exciting and they're missing out, but because of how scared they are of muh fascist drumpf for no reason other than they were lied to.

Yeah, it's honestly crazy how different our perspective is. Most people are gonna say it was a huge surprise how everything changed so fast and the corruption was exposed, but to those who can see it was an insane journey.

morale.
it makes the good men feel like shit and the jobbers feel powerful.

>totally_not_reminiscent_of_a_masonic_lodge.jpg

So wait, Kushner is an anti zionist Jew and Bannon was a zionist??? Wtf

Some people are just too brainwashed and thus too incredulous, though. Plus their priorities make no sense. Even though it wasn't proven until this year that the Dem primary was rigged, everyone pretty much already knew it was and that democracy had been undermined. Yet tens of millions of people still voted for Hillary because their feelings were hurt. It's going to be proven that Obama/Hillary/DNC used the FBI to spy on Trump soon and those same people won't even care.

Kushner's story will probably be even more intriguing than Flynn's when it eventually comes out.

That's cuz he's Tesla.

He is Not, and still close to Trump. 5 D chess to make you think he is the enemy!

No. Fuck off jew.

I don't get it. What's the columns reference mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

>A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

>the jews

OUT

How do you figure?

FUCKING KEK

I don't know but I think there's a lot more than meets the eye with him. People seem genuinely afraid of him if they are Trump's enemies.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

You know the Trump time travel thread where the guy says that in our timeline he's a lot younger. People thought it was Barron, but I think it's Jared.

We know that Trump has the Tesla papers. We know that Trump is Plus Ultra and even says in his speeches that "The Future Belongs To Us"

Then there's this prophecy guy I found on youtube called Kim Clement. He made a lot of crazy predictions that lead me to believe that he wasn't just some "prophet" but he was in Plus Ultra as well and knew the plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy might actually be in secret societies. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. Could this be Kushner? He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone. He is a genius. It really feels like we're watching something crazy Anons. This man also died before Trump became president.

So Kim Clement DIED ON SEPTEMBER 23RD, 2016. Right before Trump won.

Well during the campaign Trump was gifted a prayer shawl
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

The pastor gifts him a study bible and he tells him when he's feeling down he should read MARK 9:23 which says basically if you can believe then anything is possible.

The kikes hated that he was gifted a prayer shawl so much they cut the feed thats why the video I linked is spliced together.

>country founded by masons
>surprised when government is full of masonic imagery.

>I will teat down dis temple and in three days build it up again
>oy vey, but the temple still stands

Masons aren't the problem. The problem is the moloch worshippers hiding under the GUISE OF MASONRY. Masonry had nothing to do with worshipping moloch.

Lucifer the lightbringer aka Jesus the lightbringer aka Kek the lightbringer is the enemy of Moloch.

Save Us Please God

>be in a town of ~90k that was a small farm town when my father was growing up
>his grandfather was a member of the masonic lodge
>apparently he spent 90% of his time complaining about niggers and jews

it is time

Holy shit! PRAISE KEK!

bump

HEIL TRUMP

>they've been purged.

SIEG HEIL

Do you realize that the DoD has been performing an audit?

((((((((((((((((((Eric Schmidt)))))))))))))))
infamy.org/

What the fuck is infamy.org they offer no actual information about what the fuck this is....Is it just the hub of shills or some shit?

>infamy.org/
I donno its just a well organized set of sourced information of how the jewgle is connected to the intelligence agencies and left wing gubbermint..

Eric & Wendy Schmidt VIPs at Clinton state dinner for King Mohammed VI of Morocco

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers install Eric Schmidt as Chairman of Google, Inc

Google names Eric Schmidt CEO

Carnegie Mellon University opens campus in Doha, Qatar. Google CEO, Eric Schmidt sits on Carnegie Mellon University board of trustees

They all launder their money in Qatar..

UGH. You're so Jewish it really pisses me off.

HEY. JEW. STOP BLAMING ARAB NATIONS FOR ISRAELS DEEDS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. THE WORLD IS SICK OF ISRAEL.

>Lucifer the lightbringer aka Jesus the lightbringer aka Kek the lightbringer is the enemy of Moloch.

nice gnostic kikery u got goin on there

Why do you think Jews removed this from wikipedia?

I love those prophecies. Trump is a modern day cyrus. The more that happens the more i believe he was sent or ordained by god.

Trump truely is a time travler.

Samefag huh?

weird, I guess you forgot there are IDs?

No. I was elaborating on my post you fucking faggot.

dude this is a Frank thread or some weird shit. This faggot isn't real.

(((you)))

I'm gonna need sauce on that claim for my evening fap.

reich on time

I don't know if it was necessarily a purge where people have been arrested yet. That might be part of the Mueller indictments, but I do know that Pompeo has done a lot of work to clean it up and has made the CIA useful agian.

Hitler spoke about the fifth column if I remember correctly. Hint it's the joos

youtube.com/watch?v=sMV3R84I2IM

how many of you truly understand the 5th column? do people believe it will only be truly over once HRC/Obama are jailed?

No. Israel needs to be exposed. Mueller isn't just going after Hillary and Obama. He's going after everything since JFK died.

Da real mvp

That's concerning. Years ago CIA made it public that they were aware of the jew problem. I hope they didn't purge /ourguys/.

They didn't. Stop being a concern troll. Pompeo is Trump's ally.

what makes you think that Israel is the source and not just part of the problem?

I hope you are right.

becuase Israel = Rothschilds personal criminal country.

...and absolutley nothing has changed.
the only way things will change is with violence.
embrace the true solution

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

>...and absolutley nothing has changed.
Your nose is showing.

I really see Weinstein as the source of the problem there.. please understand I'm not shilling for Israel. There is far too much dad says no so ask mom going around.

You ARE shilling for Israel. The fact you even had to say you weren't is hilarious.

i've been through numerous inquiries and reviews and I've never been asked by my superiors to register as a foreign agent.

Yeah. Because of the Jewish 5th column.

MSM has always been full of shit.. the older you get you automatically realize that whenever you ingest MSM. I'm no expert on the issues you raised, but I hope the dems including Imran go to jail or are executed. They've been shopping around creating enemies since the 1990's.

>but I hope the dems including Imran go to jail or are executed.

See. You're showing your true colors. Hello George. Fuck Israel. Awan left the laptop to be found because he was done. Israel is done. Zionism dies in 2018. Hopefully you die too.

Fun fact: AIPAC used to be AZC. AZC was forced to register as a foreign agent, so they shut it down, and changed their name/mission statement. AIPAC is technically a domestic lobby about a foreign issue.

Jews are all about technicalities. Doesn't make it a valid argument.

I understand the 5th column more than you because of the line of work I'm in. A 5th column cannot by definition be a foreign power. I'm not denying that Israel panders to 5th columnesque people that rise through the ranks. Every nation on earth competes to be the main supporter of 5th columns in every other nation. Politics is wonderful, isn't it?

>I understand the 5th column more than you because of the line of work I'm in
YOU'RE IN THE 5TH COLUMN YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE. FUCK ISRAEL. FUCK YOU. ZIONISM DIES IN 2018.

Trump truly is the greatest president the world has ever seen. Fact.

I like him. Mattis is pretty genuine too.

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

Fuck off rat.

you'll probably be offended... but... coincidentally I'm playing Diggy's Adventure and mining for gold ore as we speak.

tfw no cia bf to treat like a kang