ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup
pastebin.com/HNp6NuSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RWPS reporting

NY Fag reporting

L E TS DO THIS

bump

No but I unironically should
Uganda has the 4th highest number of """Refugees""" worldwide, which is insane considering that it doesn't border a country at wa

Porkins standing by

It looks 10/10 user
perfectly depoliticised

Bump

Will I get in trouble If I slip them between the plastic bits of the bust stop at my community college and use some plastic cement to seal it off? Like, the two plastic "walls" form the bus shelter thing but you can get stuff between there. May as well plaster it from the inside out and cement the crack

how to post them

This is literally a Jewish psy op. Im not doing this shit.

Previous bread

Huge thanks to all the anons who are participating tonight. Things are progressing nicely!

antifa pls

No, people here do that all the time, just don’t cover up the schedule

Netherlands reporting for duty

OP user HERE ILL BE BACK SOON
GODSPEED FAGGOTS

They will just bring up native Americans but the thing is, do they admit that the natives should of shut down the "boarder" and avoided genocide or do they try to twist it?

channeling my power to you.
God speed

remember

Bump for the giggles

and

The rain will cover your tracks. But don't forget about this next time m8.

Can you imagine the outrage that the lefty media would whip up against you if they caught you? You'd be facing a good few months in prison (and you can be sure that HMPS would "accidentally" put you in a cell with 3 fuck-off huge radical muzzies too).

Always assume that they're out to get you, because they literally are.

lets go boys!

To that user who said he couldn't find a SAchan in the last thread, I thank him for trying.

I couldn't find one either, but I'm sure there is one and we just don't know the name of it like 55chan.

>Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
>itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

Just heard of this meme today and somehow everyone knows about it.

This right here is sketchy, making me wonder two things: Either there's a group of lefties lurking here constantly to get a scoop on what happens here, or this thing, even the opposition are all controlled just to push a narrative.

Maybe this could work, maybe this will just be flawed and end up being civic-nationalist garbage. If this ends up being anything Trump-related, then it's an obvious stage. I'm not bashing anyone who supports Trump, but a movement like this needs to be even beyond Trump and Hillary or whoever.

Sup Forums the Hackerman here.
You have my support

I'm black, I would be fine
If my superiors ever found out about this I would be in the shithouse though

Buuuuuuuummmp!!! Help spread the word around Sup Forums‘s other threads and to similar minded friends and groups elsewhere, even if you aren’t sure just spreading it to a few people and them doing the same can make a huge difference!!!!!! This is a crusade Anons!!!!!! To Victory!!!!!

Weird Media Behavior:

In the advertisement on a piece of paper game, potential customers (of products or ideas) can react strongly to unusual for forbidden ideas. While ad campaigning, you may notice some extremely weird behavior from the media in relation to a particular distribution you have carried out. While the media foams at the mouth over the action and gets several key details spot on, they get other key details completely wrong. You know this because you did things a certain way. DO NOT COMMUNITCATE WITH THE MEDIA TO CORRECT THEIR ERROR. It is to your advantage if the angry white Leftist gobbles up the incorrect information. (This makes you way harder to discover when you get back on the job because you have been profiled incorrectly.) It is also possible that the misinformation is being spread to get you to communicate in the hopes that you will reveal yourself. Remember: They don't know if you are one person, several people, or one hundred people. They are desperate to figure that out so they can adjust their response accordingly. Don't give them the security of knowing your numbers and watch them go crazy with rage. Have fun and remember some basics: Work quickly, work quietly, work at night, work alone (optional but makes you way harder to discover. Groups can provide you with safety but no one travels as fast as the man who travels alone.)

>Either there's a group of lefties lurking here constantly to get a scoop

Oh, you better believe they're here.

oh boy oh boy. what a pussy. who told you this? you really need to stop

you have no power here. besides...look at the clock. it is already been done m8. set in stone. HAPPENING!! one might say. yeah how about that?

Do you guys understand that this is a psy op in order to let Israel say that they are allowed to kick out whoever they want whenever they want?

have a dump of channels.
pastebin.com/HNp6NuSA
pastebin.com/HNp6NuSA
pastebin.com/HNp6NuSA
pastebin.com/HNp6NuSA
Spread the message.

it is scared
we are not

Reminder:
Any Non Official versions of the posters displayed are not at all associated with the movement.

We need to make it even clearer that only the posters as seen in the Voat links are official before Antifa tries to impregnate the images with swastikas/ vile messages about rape etc. They have done this before.

Is there someone in London who's doing it , I saw the British one was next to a football firm sticker of a London club

Kill yourself shill! Fuck yourself! I couldn’t give a shit if Israel kicked everybody out of their country as long as they left the West alone, go fuck yourslef

>implying that would be a problem if it were true

Awesome propaganda campaign, support!

thank you so much user
this will come in so handy for next time

we are on it. tho not much we can do then warn other people.

BE AWARE FOR SHILLINGTON SIGHTINGS.
They are like Skeletons, but shill.

Probably the same faces, a look of disgust.

It may be a psyop, but that's a horrible reason.

Let's assume we could do the same. If Israel (may they rot in hell) did the same alongside, say white countries, it wouldn't really be an issue. If anything, they'd have a problem trying to find a place to dump their undesirables, if Europe closed their borders.

Is there an African general on int?

reminder not to click any of their links.
this is an organised false flag op against pol

You think this will cause a stir up amoung people? I live in California by the way

Think this'll be more successful than IOTBW?

I'm not telling you guys to stop, I'm telling you to be careful so that you don't get caught.
Especially the people who live in actual authoritarian police states.
Did you know about printer steganography before? Did you know that the police could forensically track you down by using invisible dots from your printer? Maybe you did, but a lot of people here surely did not. It should be valuable information.
You need to protect yourselves. It's just that simple.

I'd be out there posting the flyers too if I didn't live in the middle of nowhere.

Reposted to reddit, tumblr, twitter and facebook.
Op failed, time to go to bed kids

yes
many stirs

May I suggest an improved french canadian version?
"sans oui c'est non" is what's used by (((them))) to say all men are rapists
Posting this in universities would have maximum impact

It's a false flag if they blame Shareblue. Then you know it's /ptg/ garbage.

If it's NOT pro or anti-Trump, it may be genuine.

yah realy and the pope doesn't like little boys.

fuck off. you have no power here

Midwest faggot reporting in
>bump for support

bumpity bump

>Either there's a group of lefties lurking here constantly to get a scoop on what happens here
There is plenty of them, it has been well documented.

Ty for link.

Leftists will often lie and say that any poster they don't like has razor blades behind it, too. Its a common way to smear your enemies these days.

Fuck off shill

I don't think so

yaawwwn i'm getting kind of tired guys

Anyone got the Irish one
btw Any Irish poster needs a united Ireland

Sent this link to my local colleges.

Oh so that's why everyone is making noise about it. Well a bit late to find out at midnight when I don't own any printer.

go for a nice walk user, I tend to find those wake me up

And rape all the lamposts with posters

no you are reigning terror on people with bollocks. there is nothing illegal about expressing your self this way. how do you think those lefties do it. get involved or leave but dont spout that shit man. grow a pair

or this cause Im a shitty designer and I tried too hard on the last one

/Alabama/ part II: The Liberal park

>The same people who kept spamming the government shutdown threads a day ago.

Hmmmmmmmm

>btw Any Irish poster needs a united Ireland
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
THIS SHOULD BE AS APOLITICAL AS POSSIBLE
Northern Ireland is 98.5% white anyway

No you fucking retard. The JIDF are responsible for this thread.

This is retarded because those are not YOUR borders, are all American/British people's borders. And many of them agree with immigration.

These posters are more emotional than logical because they don't contain any complicated message that normies haven't already heard about. Sure they may trigger a few SJWs but their view points will stay.

>preventing your nation collapsing is just the Jews goy!

You're doing great user, big up

How so?

I like it Quebec bro.
Actually the way it is right there works, print and spread it mon ami.
I'm not the website guy though, he's gone for another 40min approximately, so it won't be added to the websites yet.

Because they want to annex the west bank.

that poster makes Alabama look good.

You've got one for chile?

Keep up the work user

IGNORE SHILL

I'm not on board with OP's movement, but can't Palestine do the same?

If I do this here, will I be saying no to gringos?
That's anti-USA!!

Shouldn't it say #metoo

Palestine can't do shit, are you retarded?

not gonna stop us, shill.

Heading for SFSU just before nightfall. Commies are probably going to kill me, but whatever. Anyone else?

This is cringey.

I made this picture. This thread was made by JIDF shills. FUCK YOU.

>there is nothing illegal about expressing your self this way.
Maybe not in your fucking country. In my country, people get arrested for leaving bacon sandwiches outside of mosques.
Stop being defensive and start being paranoid.

When I was in college, I remember some white supremicist group putting up nigger hate / jew hate / everything hate posters. People freaked about that. Back then, I don't think people would've freaked about what OP is talking about. Today they would. Yet - it needs to happen. Go speed for those that can handle the logistics of doing this Sunday night. I hope they freak out in the most destructive way to their cause - whatever the fuck that cause is.

Awesome work!

The poster in question has the USA retard. I'd make no sense to post it in Puerto Shithole. Now if you make a poster with Puerto Rico then yes it would be Anti-USA.

And these refugees that Israel cockblocks get sent to Europe. What if Europe does this hashtag movement and stops "refugees" from coming in? What then?

I don't see a single "My borders my choice" thing with Israel's flag or drawn border cutout.

1) The majority want much less immigration
2) The argument is exactly what you are saying. The people should control the borders; there is no right to intrude.

well yeah. basically it does but you will have to make an Puerto Rica version. which i totally support!