でも幸せならOKです

でも幸せならOKです

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0mBOLUQyJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New web novel chapter when? Both for arc 5 translation and arc 6 raws.

Cuck

Who knows? When Tappei is updating, it's usually a chapter every few days.

Anyhow, there seems to be a character named "Tia" that everyone likes from the new Rem IF novel, going by twitter comments. Some people apparently wanted Rem and Subaru to adopt her.

Oh, and someone mentioned Capella in a tweet about the book. Not sure why she'd be brought up, but there you have it. As far as I can decipher, it seems things didn't start out so well for them.

Literally reverse-cuck.

Summaryanon is in the intermission between Arcs 4 and 5.
There's 9 chapters but he's skipping 2 (that aren't plot or main-cast relevant).
So... estimate here, we'll get to Arc 5 in 2 or 3 weeks?

TRANSLATE PLS?????

Can't be adopting anyone when they've got babies to make.

These threads are slowly becoming more nip as each day passes

Something like 'How do you feel about Subaru and Emilia falling in love at first sight?'
'It was a big shock'
'But as long as he's happy its okay'

Cuck

Well, I'm hoping Remonwater gets his copy soon. This shit is probably going to be pretty exciting.

What's the context of the ayamatsu IF story? It's how things would play out if Subaru were a batshit insane yandere-at-first-sight?

Subaru doesn't deserve someone as perfect as Rem anyway

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

They only have two kids who are still very small even after like 9 years or so of marriage. Clearly baby-making wasn't the first thing coming to their mind after they got married. So stop saying like they are that horny.

Oni are the least fertile race, and Rigel was conceived in their first year together. Meaning Subaru got her pregnant when she was 17-18. The IF stories mention that this did indeed happen because they were just that horny.

But they literally accidentally had Rigel within the first year even with the terrible fecundity of Oni. Then they held off so Rigel could be old enough to take care of his younger siblings before flipping into full baby making mode. Rem wants a soccer team, she might as well be trying to land on the moon in Oni terms.

それがよい

>accidentally
Don't tell me they had raw, unprotected sex like crazy and really expected Rem to NOT get pregnant. How could it even be "accidental"?

>Subaru-kun I heard that Onis don't get pregnant easily so it's okay to go nuts. Also I heard everyone I've ever known got butchered by witch cultists and then a giant cat froze the kingdom so we should do something to distract ourselves.

Rem and Ram were the only Oni born to an entire village in at least a decade or so. I'm pretty sure the Natsuki Rem chapters mention they were having a lot of sex, and that's how Rigel happened.

Maybe oni just have weak sperm

Onis have the lowest fertility rates of all races, they had sex every day for a year or withing a year to get a Rigel.

If that were the case there'd be a bunch of half-breed Onis running around or Ram would be pregnant.

You that that like its a bad thing

please respond

An entire country got sat on fire through Subaru's kekkaiku and lead the Witch Cult into a glory age after backstabbing all of his fellow Archbishops.

The context is that he never called for help in the alleyway, so he never got Reinhard to help him out there. Everything else stems from that.

Is that the one where Reinhardt kills Eren in rage for Eren killing the citizens he was sworn to protect?

Lelouch but with an elf fetish

>Eren
Sorry, meant Toyota. I was at the snk thread earlier. S-sugimasen

isn't it
>subaru dies a shitload trying to beat Elsa/save Emilia
>goes a little nuts over like 88 deaths
>figures out a way to save Emilia and recruits Elsa
>story goes on from there
it's been a little bit since I read it though.

That's the only difference? So Subaru's actually a psychopath deep down?

Not really a psychopath, just a villain. You need to read the chapter to get proper context how he ended up like that though, RbD has a weird way of corrupting people.

>The spillovers of battle echo behind him, distant.
>Buildings collapse one after another throughout the blazing Capital, shrieks and wails echoing through this hell. Children calling for parents, parents calling for children, men calling for women, women calling for men in the screeching pandemonium of this hell.
>Yes. This is the hell that Subaru created. Created this hell, destroyed Reinhardt's false image, and achieved his goal.

Is it implied Honda will slowly go crazy from RbD in the future?

That's the only difference, though it leads into him dying 88 times only for fucking Reinhardt to show up out of nowhere and accidentally solve the loop like it's nothing.
He definitely has the makings for a petty reprehensible lunatic creep but he needs to be broken a little before it sets in

Subaru has psychopath potential, but Subaru's mostly just an obnoxious jackass deep down. With the right conditions, he could have been a decent Bishop. And by decent, I mean a total shithead.

I'd argue he's already crazy, its just that there a a few things that tie him together preventing him from going full-blown crazy.

I want to see Subaru finally form a mouth and have a proper conversation with the archbishops talking in his head soon, if Subaru is anything like he was with the Witches there will be some fun banters.

It'll just be a wall of aishiteru

I really wish it was here already but I have a feeling it might not get to me until the beginning of next month

keep on truckin senpai. Rewatching and reading some Rem stuff has healed my heart this week.

Why are one of the most horrible people in this series so entertaining? Why do they have such good chemistry with the MC?

Because Subaru and the Witches are from the same template, inherently villainous people get along well with other inherently villanous people. Maybe except for Carmilla, all Subaru wanted to do was bash her face in because she tried to copy his beloved blue haired waifu.

I dunno if you can call them inherently villanous user. Since all Minverva wanted to do was heal people, Echidna just wanted to experiment, Typhon wanted to serve justice on sinners, Dahene wanted to end world hunger, Sekhmet wanted to find a place where she be lazy all day and Carmilla just wanted to be treated like a normal girl. Its just their methods towards that goal are nonsensical.

The same reason why he works so well with Elsa in the ayamatsu

Pretty sure a number of those was committing genocide at some point in their lives so

Well it wasn't like they meant it. It was something that happened, like a little oopsie.

Holy shit this is cute

The only thing stopping Subaru from being a psychopath is that he's never gotten the chance to kill anybody.
First time he does, he'll call off the whole "spiral into madness" thing and just dive straight in.

So you're assuming once Ley turns into flesh paste Subaru will go down the villain route? I can see it.

Subaru would have killed one (1) whole clown if mr massive pussy hadn't punched his shit in

Multiple uses of any Authority tend to do that, yes.

Minerva killed large numbers of people purely out of self-satisfaction. Echidna was well intentioned. The road to he'll is paved with good intentions, the road to heaven is paved with good works. Typhon wanted to kill people so she could feel like she was above them. Daphne was just as eager to end overpopulation.

Carnilla and Sekhmet I'll give you though.

Pretty sure Subaru has killed two archbishops already.

Suubs orchestrated both deaths, but commuted neither.
Pete commuted suicide and Reinhard killed Regulus.

Actually, come to think of it, Reinhard injures Regulus and then Regulus drowns himself by mistake.

I said nip not derp

Am I just in time for the latest dank Japanese meme?

Is there a chance that the novel gets translated? I really want to read it

>there'd be a bunch of half-breed Onis running
Oni pride made them kille single-horned onis, easily they wouldn't let half-breeds to be either

>or Ram would be pregnant
It's actually they didn't actually have sex, and othewise Roswaal is not interested in having a demi off-spring so he most likely used contraceptives with her

my maid folder is lacking please post blue maids. pink maid is cool too.

Were the not fucking after Arc 4?

she wants to but he's not interested

New jap meme?

He killed Pete. He even comments on it occasionally.

He talked Pete out of living.

No he didn't, the dude got pulled into a wagon wheel.

Will Subaru become a complete family unit for Emilia once he kills Sirius?

>I'm your Daddy/Mommy/Boyfriend now Emilia-tan

He still needs to eat Puck. Then he can be her mom, dad, prospective boyfriend, AND the family cat

Julius killed the body well before that.
Pete called it quits from seeing Satella give no ducks about him and from the Gospel graffiti.

He didn't 'call it quits' he got ground into paste. He was still active before he was utterly annihilated from being on fire and crushed into nothing. All messing with the book did was piss him off and reaching for it caused him to fall outside the windbreak protection and get pulled away.

The cat is also her dad

>Oh shit, it's the newest dank jap meme thread.
>Nope, it's just another Rezero thread.
マジでショックです
まぁでも幸せならOKです

I'm your double dad
Your double spirit dad

Your ghost dad

Nah, she's gonna confess to him anyway and take him from her, for closure!

funny and cruel. i like it.

Its pretty fucked how how Subaru is going to end up killing both of Emilia's parents without her knowledge

Is she ok in the LN or she still ded?

You didn't read the spoilers? It was all an elaborate prank.

Not yet but good news is that she might soon be bad news is Subaru lost all his memories.

Who's Emilia

>Oh boy, Satella, finally a familiar face

>Emilia?
>That's a cool name
>But it'd be cooler if it started with an S like mine and sort of sounded like it had something to do with stars like mine and man I got it okay it's awesome da-da-da-daaaah Satella!!!!!!
>I love nicknames

Is that Rem gangbang scanned yet? Need a good fap

Subaru catches a case of the aishiterus

Which one?

Someone posted it here but I didn't save it. It was a single panel of Rem getting gangbanged hard. It was colored too.

Somebody please tell me they saved that pic

youtube.com/watch?v=X0mBOLUQyJY

Re:zero was shit, the plot was constantly getting reset rehasing a decent amount of episodes, even though it matters to the story for Subaru to learn that way it's not enjoyable when episodes merge into one. The element he was unable to tell anyone made interactions with others made it one sided as fuck, you don't really feel like Emilia is a friend of subarus, just someone that wants to help. It takes so long to finally get to the real villian, that at least was an improvement. Subaru is also such a beta, scared fuck having him being the only real main character most of the time made it unenjoyable, and characters like Rem and Emilia are just to oh so perfect and nice.

Can you say that again in English?